Top 3 users with the highest aura

That's part of his charm. The obtuse deranged shitposter who has rare moments of enlightenment that make you wonder if he is a really successful troll or someone who should be in a ward.
He should be locked up 100%

yeah no proof, as I expected, because it didn't happen, you lied about Russian users that rate you higher than me
I didnt. Literally @anxiety is russian and i cant leak pms. He said i mog u in ur own country

Again lying more and more is so fucking embarrassing dude. I cant believe u look like this and make up so many lies to try and look good , lying about ur rating, my rating and other shit. u even want me to kill myself after every argument because of how irritated you get. Ur so fucking weird and offputting and we can all tell from one look where u are visibly on the spectrum/aspie/ poor hygeine. U should focus on yourself instead of other users when i say u are one of the ugliest users its the truth and deep down u feel it from that insecure little boy posture

Ur lying to urself and others every single day and i wanna be far from it 🤢
IMG 4671

• +1
Reactions: anxiety and silencio
I'm waiting for proof, everyone rate me Chadlite
and everyone rate you LTN-MTN

Your so far away from Chadlite I cant even measure that distance.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and silencio
Your so far away from Chadlite I cant even measure that distance.
An mtn is generous rating. Idk if he's ragebaiting or really think that he's gl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Just name forum chads theory
Aura is not about that
Imagine salludon replying to a thread right nwo forum would go nuts fym

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I didnt. Literally @anxiety is russian and i cant leak pms. He said i mog u in ur own country

Again lying more and more is so fucking embarrassing dude. I cant believe u look like this and make up so many lies to try and look good , lying about ur rating, my rating and other shit. u even want me to kill myself after every argument because of how irritated you get. Ur so fucking weird and offputting and we can all tell from one look where u are visibly on the spectrum/aspie/ poor hygeine. U should focus on yourself instead of other users when i say u are one of the ugliest users its the truth and deep down u feel it from that insecure little boy posture

View attachment 2973220
you said 3 Russian users, not 1
And you lied even about one, in another case, you would have proven it, and not made excuses that you cannot send off evidence

An mtn is generous rating. Idk if he's ragebaiting or really think that he's gl
If jisko was Mtn, would mean that real mtns are chadlites. If the average person looked like jisko the world would look like a discord face reveal server

• +1
Imagine salludon replying to a thread right nwo forum would go nuts fym
Bro obviously
It's about someone who is still active and not like really known
Otherwise it would be someone like Orc but I opted for more underground options

If jisko was Mtn, would mean that real mtns are chadlites. If the average person looked like jisko the world would look like a discord face reveal server
if I'm MTN then you are below subhuman

Bro obviously
It's about someone who is still active and not like really known
Otherwise it would be someone like Orc but I opted for more underground options
No one rlly has aura except maybe clav and pneumo the second they post a thread instant 40 replies

• +1
No one rlly has aura except maybe clav and pneumo the second they post a thread instant 40 replies
Nah. Pneumo yes but Clavicular doesn't have as much aura. You can't have too tier auro if there are videos of your face that are minutes long

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
You know it's a side effect of having testosterone in your body

Something you will never experience bud
and no it's just your shit subhuman genetics
I bet you are recessed

• JFL
if I'm MTN then you are below subhuman
U arent mtn. Im a mtn and youre entirely invisible next to me even in ur own country

Nah. Pneumo yes but Clavicular doesn't have as much aura. You can't have too tier auro if there are videos of your face that are minutes long
I mean veganist and decay dont have aura they’re just chill

• +1
I mean veganist and decay dont have aura they’re just chill
Bro aura is subjective ngl
I felt like they have good amount of aura
especially veganist

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Bro aura is subjective ngl
I felt like they have good amount of aura
especially veganist
Veganist has ZERO

Decay sortaa not rlly

Rita yeah i csn see it fs

• +1
Look at that join date nigga
No one cares about that except for 2023cels that wanna so badly cling to the fact that they’re og tbh

Yeah. Join date matters. 2018 is a huge halo. I was in 5th grade and people here were looksmaxxing
Maybe its cz im on movile and the date isnt constantly flashed on my face but to me idrc

Fuck bro what am i doing i’m almost at 7k posts shit bro i’m gonna sleep gn

• +1
Maybe its cz im on movile and the date isnt constantly flashed on my face but to me idrc

Fuck bro what am i doing i’m almost at 7k posts shit bro i’m gonna sleep gn
I just woke up bruh
Gn

you are far away from being human creature

You clown dont even know how im looking cause im not dumb enough to post my face publicly here.

because you are ugly so you don't post

Only low IQ Monkeys and delusional faggots like you post publicly pictures here.

elab
you are just ugly take it

:lul::lul:

You would be completly invisible if you stand next to me you.

Imagine being built like a minion and having a child rapist face and bark around like that.

• +1
View attachment 2973332

:lul::lul:

You would be completly invisible if you stand next to me you.

Imagine being built like a minion and having a child rapist face and bark around like that.
I will be invisible only for the reason that your ugliness can overshadow absolutely everything

I will be invisible only for the reason that your ugliness can overshadow absolutely everything

(y) One cope a day keeps the rope aways.

• +1
i was gonna write a long post elucidating the way things are but then i realised this is just sad

• +1
Okay Harold. Understood. Have a good day
Don't patronise me

Best,
Harold O'Brien
Megastar | Former Member of the Convex Hexagon | Lookism.net