France
Spain
Italy
Greece

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?, 444, Deleted member 22037 and 3 others
France is a good country

Eastern Europe and the balkans seem like such shitholes tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Russia
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Belarus

UK
France
Spain
Italy
Greece
>lists post-soviet asian shitholes as top countries
NGMI

I always laugh at those GDP "rankings"

"Yeah bro I would love to live in luxembourg :soy:"
Said no one ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Prettyboy, BoneDensity and 3 others
Why is UK not the bottom

• +1
Reactions: 444, Orc, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Norway is the best probably

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Darkage
I always laugh at those GDP "rankings"

"Yeah bro I would love to live in luxembourg :soy:"
Said no one ever
Isn’t Luxembourg just a smaller France? It’s probably a nice country to live in

just expat game theory
Expat and get robbed by gypsies theory strikes again. I can bet that 99% of people wouldn't be able to point those listen countries on the map except for russia. They are on that level of irrelevancy. Not that it matters since they are about to get annihilated by ruskies anyway.

Expat and get robbed by gypsies theory strikes again. I can bet that 99% of people wouldn't be able to point those listen countries on the map except for russia. They are on that level of irrelevancy. Not that it matters since they are about to get annihilated by ruskies anyway.
Tell me you haven't been to EE without telling me you haven't been to EE. I am quite sure getting robbed by gypsies is more likely to happen in rome,Paris,milano then Moscow,minsk,riga lol.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and BoneDensity
Tell me you haven't been to EE without telling me you haven't been to EE. I am quite sure getting robbed by gypsies is more likely to happen in rome,Paris,milano then Moscow,minsk,riga lol.
I literally live in one of those shitholes. It's all the same. Had I been born in the slums of Baltimore I would still be experiencing same shit that I experience in EE albeit here I get harassed by slavshit ogres instead of nigs.

Norway
France
Russia
Latvia
Hungary

Greece
Bulgaria
Ukraine
Belarus
Moldova

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
yes
they do not succumb to EU's cuckvision and I admire that a lot

nothing to do with that, i was referring to their genetic and cultural heritage and the fact they mog so hard in math and physics despite being a small country. their current cringe policy is just a consequence of them being led by an insecure fat manlet who was, ironically, a massive libtard a couple of decades ago

nothing to do with that
Hungarian people also have a strong sense of morals that they stick to (from what i observed)
thats what i meant from that

Hungarian people also have a strong sense of morals that they stick to (from what i observed)
thats what i meant from that

no, they don't. i'm 25% hungarian and live in a country right next to them. you only like them because you think being a right-wingtard is "based", hence your delusions. fyi, one of their highest ranked politicians got caught in a gay orgy; guess what he build his political career on - homophobic ranting. lol at you.

no, they don't. i'm 25% hungarian and live in a country right next to them. you only like them because you think being a right-wingtard is "based", hence your delusions. fyi, one of their highest ranked politicians got caught in a gay orgy; guess what he build his political career on - homophobic ranting. lol at you.
No I did not mean it that way.
I'm not right wing.

No I did not mean it that way.
I'm not right wing.

yes you are, the worst kind. it shows from every opinion of yours about pertinent subjects, whether it's women's rights, covid, abortion or anything similar. you are only "left-wing" when it comes to immigration because you are fucking curry. lol at low iq kids trying talk about politics. discussion over.

yes you are, the worst kind. it shows from every opinion of yours about pertinent subjects, whether it's women's rights, covid, abortion or anything similar. you are only "left-wing" when it comes to immigration because you are fucking curry. lol at low iq kids trying talk about politics. discussion over.
i dont want to immigrate anywhere. I wanna fix the country I'm in by staying where I am.
I'm all for women's rights...? huh, where did you get that notion from?
covid vaccine is my personal choice. im just not getting it.
abortion -- i never said anything about it

Idk why u r typecasting me.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad