TOP 5 ANIMES TO WATCH IF YOU'RE INCEL

D

Deleted member 30325

Mentally ill
We all need a good cope every now and then, and anime is just the right way.
It makes us live a different life for a few minutes and experience things that are completely otherworldly

Even tho Most anime are about a 6'5 pretty boy protagonist with godly powers having a hareem of giga stacies, before the year 2000 animes were more grounded and focused more on real like experiences and struggles.

Now without further to do let's begin the countdown of the best 5 anime that help you cope with the incel life.

5- Cowboy Bebop.
Cowboy bebop general artjpg da439c

Came out in 1995.
The story takes place in 2079 where people live in a dystopian world and space travel is very common among the norms.

our main character is called spike Spiegel, a former member of the red dragon syndicate (The Red Dragon Crime Syndicate is a criminal organization based in a skyscraper in Tharsis on Mars) who works as a bounty hunter currently.
The anime is about learning to let go of the past and stop worrying about the future, it arguably has the best OST in anime of all time as it's Mostly Jazz.

The anime also has very pleasing and aesthetic visuals as you can see here.

4- Monster
B30d6d12155c286edf7aeb7ece9c283d  manga anime monsters

A true phycological horror, The question it raises is whether a monster lurks in every one of us, how it can be manipulated, and how we may finally overcome it to become a better person.

It shows the reality of our gritty world yet it also shows hope of life and fulfilment.

The antagonist (Johan liebert) is easily the most iconic character in the anime, a twisted manipulative fuck who literally disguises himself as a foid to trick men and children and he looks good while doing it too.

3- Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)
875707008822 anime GTO Great Teacher Onizuka The Animation DVD Complete Series primary

A laid back 22 year old former gangster who let's go of his past thug life to find a job.
but since he is horny as shit he decides to become a teacher so that he gets to fuck virgin teen pussy ( literally the anime plot )

But little does that sick bastard know his students Don't like him one bit so they try their hardest to make him quit the job or get fired.

Despite his high sex drive Onizuka has a heart of gold and will always protect his students no matter what.

A hilarious anime that can turn into the most beautiful drama at any moment, it literally teaches you how to live.

also check out it's banger opening

2- Initial D
W7mXAF 1024x576

"Street racers don't need girlfriends"
the classic "cars are better than women" cope.
initial d is the story about Takumi, a boy who delivers tofu across the mountain road of mount Akina driving his father's car, the legendary AE86 trueno, and before he knew it he became a drifting god.
one day our Takumi was casually delivering some tofu while some idiot was having a race on the mountain, keisuke Takahashi a professional street racer was driving the iconic Mazda RX7 while Takumi easily passed him with his junky Toyota.

Takahashi was so surprised his balls were blown off " HOW COULD THAT JUNKY RIDE BEAT ME!??" he said.
people started making tales and legends about the ghost ae86 and how it's unbeatable, more street racers from across Japan came into mount Akina to have a worthy race.

1- Lookism
Download 1

THE MOST BASED AND BLACKPILLED ANIME YOU WILL EVER SEE
a story about a short, fat, poor and ugly ricecel that gets bullied, rejected by foids and shamed by society just for existing
Our subhuman protagonist Daniel park was living the ultimate cuck incel life, being everyone punching bag and forced to act as an animal.
Tumblr 0e4b8b9d66d3d124e85b6718dd0c92a5 cd07b0c0 1280

So Daniel decided to move to a different town and school in hopes of having a better life, and before his first day at his new school a FUCKING MIRACLE HAPPENED TO HIM..... THAT NIGGA WOKE UP IN THE BODY OF A PSL GOD....

tall, white, lean, and handsome.
every foid wants Daniel now and every guy is brutally mogged by him.
at this point the truth is shining bright at Daniels face and he clearly sees that your looks are your life, he swallows the BLACKPILL.
only downside is that he switches bodies Everytime he falls asleep.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Supreme, poopoohead, Recessed Life and 17 others
he needs to be light brown skin with red undertones not white with grey undertones but yea good traits apart from that blue eyes and dark hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, zura and angelo
dragonball
hxh
bleach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, RAMU KAKA, datboijj and 2 others
I would recommend the anime My Teen Romantic Comedy, the main character has incel sympathies IMO and is great copefuel

• +1
Reactions: zura, oxymoron and Deleted member 30518
No Welcome to the NHK reference?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, utter-ascension, Pikabro and 4 others
@MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Meraki @Sprinkles @Skywalker @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Kamui @Beastimmung @IMOGYOU @garoupilled_ @Iasacrko @Debetro @depressionmaxxing @Jhon Smith @RAMU KAKA @Rimaxtis @cuz
I don't care if you watch anime or not I literally spent 2 hours making this thread it should get the appreciation it deserves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, IMOGYOU, Rimaxtis and 4 others
@MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Meraki @Sprinkles @Skywalker @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Kamui @Beastimmung @IMOGYOU @garoupilled_ @Iasacrko @Debetro @depressionmaxxing @Jhon Smith @RAMU KAKA @Rimaxtis @cuz
I don't care if you watch anime or not I literally spent 2 hours making this thread it should get the appreciation it deserves
Monster is peak

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 30325 and BrahminBoss
Japanese niggas are sick innit

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 25566, RichardSpencel and 4 others
No Welcome to the NHK reference?
Came here to expect this, surprised it wasn't mentioned. Welcome to the NHK is a must-watch for all incels.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, gribsufer1, Mio and 1 other person
do you have movie recommendations aswell because i physically cannot get myself to enjoy animes

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 30325
love all them except lookism that shit looks ass cowboy bebop is top 2 best piece of media to exist

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax? and Deleted member 30325
love all them except lookism that shit looks ass cowboy bebop is top 2 best piece of media to exist
Whats the first?
Let me guess breaking bad??

do you have movie recommendations aswell because i physically cannot get myself to enjoy animes
Will do on my next thread and it will be massive.
Will tag you bro don't worry I got you

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Better list
3 gatsu no lion - about a lonely autistic chess player who is an incel and has no family
Welcome to the nhk - about a shut in lonely NEET
Btooom! - about a NEET who gets reincarnated into the world of the vidya he's addicted to
Kaiji - Lonely poor incel. Squid Game type series (Squid Game was a rip off of Kaiji)

• +1
Reactions: zura, Pikabro, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
  • cell0xide
  • Callisto*
  • uglyeyes
  • newlurker69
  • britishchadlite
  • skeet
  • AspieBro
  • sadistsunflower
  • autisticcurrycel
  • Short51cel
Tagging greycels cuz y not?

• DR. NICKGA
  • noobeater
  • Mik
  • financiallydown
  • HOLYFUARK
  • Gazzabazzaxo1
  • Reckless Turtle
  • ellisadrian
  • zille
  • ItsOverCel
  • Ape101
  • Big Dick Energy
  • JustOneQuestion
  • Loveland
  • tylerdurdenmogs
  • TYRONELITEMOGGER

Shit I love tagging people

Lookism looks good.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 30325
Haven't watched it yet tbh, what's it about?
22 yo neet who gets therapy from barely legal JB and starts going outside again

It's pretty blackpilled about women and dating

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 30325
you should watch inuyashiki xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and oxymoron
I like evangelion because of asuka

//SubSigma

lookism was goofy af in the 2nd half. First half was very blackpilled

• +1
lookism was goofy af in the 2nd half. First half was very blackpilled
Yeah even the manhwa switched genres.
It used to be drama and blackpill but now it's just fighting and shit, it still good though.

• +1
Reactions: zura
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
No Mushoku Tensei?

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
Tf is that?
Do you live under a rock?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and SidharthTheSlayer
Do you live under a rock?
This was fire. The main character is a pedophile

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?, Spiritualcell, Pikabro and 2 others
  • +1
Watched the first two now. Insanely blackpilled and decent incel power fantasy cope.
Too bad the rest of the story changes genre into fighting and gangs, I really liked the Blackpill drama in the beginning of the story.

Yeah even the manhwa switched genres.
It used to be drama and blackpill but now it's just fighting and shit, it still good though.
the gang shit is so fucking cool imo it made me do martial arts

• +1
  • Love it
This was fire. The main character is a pedophile
Pedophillia is the biggest incel trait

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and SidharthTheSlayer
the gang shit is so fucking cool imo it made me do martial arts
Really!??
I became a boxer because I thought Zack lee was Soo cool, now I'm almost one year into boxing

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Really!??
I became a boxer because I thought Zack lee was Soo cool, now I'm almost one year into boxing
im 6 months into taekwondo and arnis and i learn boxing head movement

• +1
Chainsaw Man is broadly about a poorcel that attempts to ascend but is caught in the machinations of evil women.

• +1
Chainsaw Man is broadly about a poorcel that attempts to ascend but is caught in the machinations of evil women.
Already watched the anime and have read the whole manga so far.
Aki was my favorite character, which one was yours?

I fucking love Hells paradise so far, the manga is good

• +1
Really!??
starting boxing cos of lookism kinda weird hes the weakest one until he trains other martial arts , boxers are always like muh boxing is a real combat sport other martisl arts dont work but when they are able to apply complex techniques because of beimg in real fights they end up being more effective

• +1
Already watched the anime and have read the whole manga so far.
Aki was my favorite character, which one was yours?
Check my thread bhai

• +1
starting boxing cos of lookism kinda weird hes the weakest one until he trains other martial arts , boxers are always like muh boxing is a real combat sport other martisl arts dont work but when they are able to apply complex techniques because of beimg in real fights they end up being more effective
Tbh boxing is the most respected martial art.
You could hear people make fun of judo or karate but no one would ever dare talk bad about boxing.
Also I thought Zack lee was so cool even though he got his ass kicked.
If your familiar with persona game there is this guy called akihiko in persona 3, he also got me into boxing.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
What's it about?
Only 12 EPS so far

Takes place Edo period Japan, death row prisoners with powers get sent to an island to find the elixir of life. Who ever brings it back gets record wiped clean and they go free. They find the elixir and how it's made, and have to fight gods of the island to leave.

It has the best power system ive seen in a while, kind of like nen from HunterxHunter

The opening is fire too

• +1
Only 12 EPS so far

Takes place Edo period Japan, death row prisoners with powers get sent to an island to find the elixir of life. Who ever brings it back gets record wiped clean and they go free. They find the elixir and how it's made, and have to fight gods of the island to leave.

It has the best power system ive seen in a while, kind of like nen from HunterxHunter

The opening is fire too

Sounds really cool.
An anime that also takes place in the edo period is Samurai champloo.
Champloo and afro samurai are the best samurai animes Imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467