Top 5 best statusmaxxes

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
1. Being a professional athlete.

Something cool though like being a footballer, cage fighter etc.. not something nerdy like running or rowing lol

2. Successful business owner.

3.Being a popular musician or actor, dj

4. Being a social media influencer- you have to be gl and make content etc

5. Luxury lifestyle- penthouses, rooftop bars, luxury clothed cars etc

I'm aiming to be a professional mma fighter within the next 5 years. I get coached 1on1 by pros every weekend

And working on a businessmaxxing

Will thailandmaxx and live in luxury soon since I'm remote jobmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: danielmoss, GabachoCopium, boss8055 and 3 others
nigga why is it only 4 instead 5, better edit this

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
  • JFL

Something cool though like being a footballer, cage fighter etc.. not something nerdy like running or rowing lol

I'm aiming to be a professional mma fighter within the next 5 years. I get coached 1on1 by pros every weekend

I think athlete, musician, actor and DJ are the main ones. If you play the drums or guitar and join a band, women will simp for you.

Business owner is mainly something men care about, I've never heard women say they want a man who has his own business, just one who has a stable job and earns a lot.

Social media influencer is only true if its something women approve of like sports or music. If you're a manosphere influencer then its a HUGE turn off for women. Same with video games, anime, nerdy stuff etc.

Luxury lifestyle is just something that would attract gold diggers, not real attraction from women.

Statusmaxxing is just proving how NT you are to women. One of the biggest factors you missed was having a huge network of friends. If you host parties with tons of people and are the leader of a friend group, it proves to women that you're NT af.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, chadintraining and wastedspermcel
If you're a manosphere influencer then its a HUGE turn off for women.
This is why I don’t get people who say guys like hamza have a massive status boost

Being a leader of an incel cult isn’t a status boost

• +1
Reactions: zombey, Jonnyboi, uksucks and 1 other person
I have negative status

I kitetally just went to a restaurant alone. I like curry so idc but I am the biggest loner in existence.

• JFL
business owner is last tbh and rapper is second

Lil wayne can fuck any foid on earth he has a bodycount of 1500 and he is 5'5 ltn

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, longjohnmong and qazw
also drake is a beard frauding subhuman but he fucks ig models for free jfl (bodycount estimated at 2800)

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and qazw
t. 5'4, blonde, garden gnome

Lil wayne can fuck any foid on earth he has a bodycount of 1500 and he is 5'5 ltn
Rapper is only a statusmax if you're black though

yeah, business owner is way too high. a "successful" business is any business that can provide you with a living, which makes me a successful business owner, and my status is basically zero

• +1
Reactions: qazw
Just sta bro"":lul:
55db5eec27fb0e1417d1efe13f1aac7b

Business owner is mainly something men care about, I've never heard women say they want a man who has his own business, just one who has a stable job and earns a lot.
ive never heard a girl say they want a footballer, mma fighter, dj etc either. doesnt mean its not high status af

Social media influencer is only true if its something women approve of like sports or music. If you're a manosphere influencer then its a HUGE turn off for women. Same with video games, anime, nerdy stuff etc.
lmao true

Luxury lifestyle is just something that would attract gold diggers, not real attraction from women.
you could say the same about the other things. footballer dj etc.. isnt real attraction.

imo its still a statusmaxx to girls

Statusmaxxing is just proving how NT you are to women. One of the biggest factors you missed was having a huge network of friends. If you host parties with tons of people and are the leader of a friend group, it proves to women that you're NT af.
true fuck i forgot that one..

This is why I don’t get people who say guys like hamza have a massive status boost

Being a leader of an incel cult isn’t a status boost
yeah lol its the opposite. humiliation. no wonder he cant even keep his LTB girlfriends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw and chadintraining
I have negative status

I kitetally just went to a restaurant alone. I like curry so idc but I am the biggest loner in existence.
while i was geomaxxing i went to restaurants alone every day and i got used to it felt normal.

but then one day i saw someone come to the restaurant/bar alone and it just looked so low status and weird and i realized i look like that too

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks

true rappermaxxing mogs

yeah, business owner is way too high. a "successful" business is any business that can provide you with a living, which makes me a successful business owner, and my status is basically zero
wasnt in any particular order

yeah lol its the opposite. humiliation. no wonder he cant even keep his LTB girlfriends
“Hey what do you do for a living”

“I own a redpill channel and am the leader of an incel cult”

• JFL
while i was geomaxxing i went to restaurants alone every day and i got used to it felt normal.

but then one day i saw someone come to the restaurant/bar alone and it just looked so low status and weird and i realized i look like that too
Where was this?

ive never heard a girl say they want a footballer, mma fighter, dj etc either. doesnt mean its not high status af
Go on tinder and read the bios of girls on there. Its very common to see girls who say they want a footballer, rugby player, drummer or guitar player.

As for MMA and DJ, yeah I haven't heard girls say that. MMA is too violent for most women and DJs are sometimes nerdy so I wouldn't consider those to be as high status as the ones I mentioned. They are definitely a status boost for some women though.

you could say the same about the other things. footballer dj etc.. isnt real attraction.

imo its still a statusmaxx to girls
Nah status from money is completely different to status from positions. If the only thing you've got going for you is money, you're going to get a lot of women who pretend to want to marry you and then divorce rape you for your money. Its too high risk, not worth it at all.

Go on tinder and read the bios of girls on there. Its very common to see girls who say they want a footballer, rugby player, drummer or guitar player.

As for MMA and DJ, yeah I haven't heard girls say that. MMA is too violent for most women and DJs are sometimes nerdy so I wouldn't consider those to be as high status as the ones I mentioned. They are definitely a status boost for some women though.

Nah status from money is completely different to status from positions. If the only thing you've got going for you is money, you're going to get a lot of women who pretend to want to marry you and then divorce rape you for your money. Its too high risk, not worth it at all.

it isnt just money. its the luxury lifestyle that gives the status. they dont want ur money. they want the status. same as when they want a dj or footballer

• +1
Reactions: uksucks

W thread bhai, im currently in my amateur mma career, i'll get a few more fights under my belt and do some k1, no-gi, and wrestling comps too and hopefully go pro late next year, and im thailandmaxing in novemeber. MMA statusmaxing is high t because not only do you get the social perks and fame of an athlete but youre also unfuckwithable

• +1

Crypto millionaire living in a penthouse in LA or Dubai or Switzerland too is up there tbh

• +1