Top 5 biggest schizios on the forum

Half joke and half serious putting you on there, some of the things you say are schizo tier which i won't go into right now. Who offered to pay for his rhino? Please tell them i need it and am a broke NEET. Fuck i'll gladly atke them up ono their offer and i'll even post my face if they paid. gengar is mentalcel anyways. his nose isn't even a huge issue, it's nothing compared to how bad mine is, he's just fat as fuck but i saw he was leanmaxxing s owho knows how that fakecel looks these days.
If your maxilla is recessed, and you get rhino, your results will be underwhelming or you will get botched. You do know that there is a limit to how much they can make a big nose smaller without making you look very fake? Bimax is probably the better solution as it can make your nose appear much smaller if you get significant advancement.

Avoiding surgeries you need and getting cope camouflage surgeries will stop you from ascending.

If your maxilla is recessed, and you get rhino, your results will be underwhelming or you will get botched. You do know that there is a limit to how much they can make a big nose smaller without making you look very fake? Bimax is probably the better solution as it can make your nose appear much smaller if you get significant advancement.

Avoiding surgeries you need and getting cope camouflage surgeries will stop you from ascending.
need rhino but not sure if they can even reduce the length of your nose, probably can and that's what i need.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
@6ft4
@Esteban1997

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and 6ft4
need rhino but not sure if they can even reduce the length of your nose, probably can and that's what i need.
You don’t understand your facial dynamics well enough to know what surgeries you need.

I’m guessing your downward grown so your nose does not have support from your maxilla which causes your tip to droop. Or you just have a long midface which isn’t fixable.

Trying to shorten your nose by upturning it is a bad idea.

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
You don’t understand your facial dynamics well enough to know what surgeries you need.

I’m guessing your downward grown so your nose does not have support from your maxilla which causes your tip to droop. Or you just have a long midface which isn’t fixable.

Trying to shorten your nose by upturning it is a bad idea.
I know what surgeries i need, everything and the kitchen sink needs to be thrown at my face to make it appear normal. I have a really long face and it looks awful. I can't even look atmyself in the mirror without seeing total subhumanity. Me saying i need rhino is in jest, i need far far more but realistically i'll never be able to have it so i can only cope.
Why is decreasing the length of my nose a bad idea? i fail to see how. If anything it will be a huge improvement overall to my face. It's doable because i can see how it would be done by looking in the mirror with my head turned to left/right, the bone where the "bump" occurs needs to be straightened and the total length will decrease itself by simply fixing the nose higher up

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I know what surgeries i need, everything and the kitchen sink needs to be thrown at my face to make it appear normal. I have a really long face and it looks awful. I can't even look atmyself in the mirror without seeing total subhumanity. Me saying i need rhino is in jest, i need far far more but realistically i'll never be able to have it so i can only cope.
That's fair. But if you can't afford surgeries, why are you even on here? It just fucks up your world view even further and prevents you from improving your situation. But whatever. There is nothing I can say I haven't told you already.
Why is decreasing the length of my nose a bad idea? i fail to see how. If anything it will be a huge improvement overall to my face. It's doable because i can see how it would be done by looking in the mirror with my head turned to left/right, the bone where the "bump" occurs needs to be straightened and the total length will decrease itself by simply fixing the nose higher up
Because unless you have a severely ptotic nose tip the only way they can do that is by upturning your nose a lot, giving you a much longer philtrum with a pig nose appearance. This will looksmin you hard. And many people with long noses just have a long midface. A rhino won't do jack shit for that. Also, fixing the nose higher up? Do you even know how a rhinoplasty is performed? They can't sever the base of your nose and reattach it at a higher position without disfiguring you. Do you mean deprojecting the nose? Then yeah that can def be done but I have heard that is quite risky.

If you are genuinely a truecel, chances are you have significant craniofacial issues that can not be fixed with surface level procedures like rhinoplasty. I am not even sure bimax could help. You might just need modified lefort 3 JFL. But most below average people can ascend with just bimax + midface implants. You'd have to be borderline deformed to need more than that.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I'm schizoid.

Crazy no one mentioned @BigJimsWornOutTires

We are all schizos somehow though

@BigJimsWornOutTires @Vermilioncore @the BULL @disillusioned and @MoggerGaston are all chill and funny users but highly schizoid I fear. Great users
Tho (except pizza boy the bull)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Elias de God
@BigJimsWornOutTires @Vermilioncore @the BULL @disillusioned and @MoggerGaston are all chill and funny users but highly schizoid I fear. Great users
Tho (except pizza boy the bull)
i'm not a great user because i'm the best

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
That's fair. But if you can't afford surgeries, why are you even on here? It just fucks up your world view even further and prevents you from improving your situation. But whatever. There is nothing I can say I haven't told you already.

Because unless you have a severely ptotic nose tip the only way they can do that is by upturning your nose a lot, giving you a much longer philtrum with a pig nose appearance. This will looksmin you hard. And many people with long noses just have a long midface. A rhino won't do jack shit for that. Also, fixing the nose higher up? Do you even know how a rhinoplasty is performed? They can't sever the base of your nose and reattach it at a higher position without disfiguring you. Do you mean deprojecting the nose? Then yeah that can def be done but I have heard that is quite risky.

If you are genuinely a truecel, chances are you have significant craniofacial issues that can not be fixed with surface level procedures like rhinoplasty. I am not even sure bimax could help. You might just need modified lefort 3 JFL. But most below average people can ascend with just bimax + midface implants. You'd have to be borderline deformed to need more than that.
Why am i on here? to conversate i guess, this forum is really the only socialization (if you can even call it that) i get from my life. And to pass the time because what else am i going to do? Also i use it to vent my frustration and anger and just talk about things i want to. It's cope but it's the only cope i have. If i'm not on here then i'm on 4chan or some other retarded forum so what's the difference really? atleast this way i can talk to the same people on a daily basis and it's as close to social interaction as i can get. Btw bhai you are a nihilist/pessimist so kinda ironic you ask me why i'm on here if it's only going to increase the negative perception of life and the world we live in.

I will PM you tomorrow or day after to explain properly the rhino thing, too late and too tired right now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pakicel, MoggerGaston and Elias de God
He's not a schizo tbh. He's a bored intellectual who has nothing better to do because he's isolated in the shithole that is greenland. Can't fault him
Lol who tf lives in greenland

depp on your avi? if so never knew he had such good lower third or is it morphed
bro, he's literally known for having the most sunken cheeks, in his lower cheekbones

Attachments

• GettyImages-83569505-1.jpg
    GettyImages-83569505-1.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2040917_Johnny-Depp-hairstyle-39.jpg
    2040917_Johnny-Depp-hairstyle-39.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
Don’t know why I am here.

Makes sense to put @Xangsane on this list. @Gengar isn’t schizo but he is way too high inhib for his own good. He was offered free rhino for his deformed nose but he refused. Then he complains about being ugly. Idk about the other users.
I was offered free rhinoplasty? When? :forcedsmile:

• +1
I was offered free rhinoplasty? When? :forcedsmile:
You did mention you were about to get rhino at one point but backed out because of high inhib.

You did mention you were about to get rhino at one point but backed out because of high inhib.
I backed out because the plastic surgeon couldn't give me the rhinoplasty I was looking for. I wanted the tip of my nose lifted and that was an odd request back then, since rhinoplasties involved the entire nose and not just a single part of it. He could only do it partially in a way that I didn't like at all. It was like he wanted to lift up only the first third of the nose tip whereas I wanted the entire tip to be lifted. Only in recent years has there been an increase in what they call tip-plasty or something like that. However, I have since then come to terms with my nose and I won't go under the knife.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and Pakicel
H
I backed out because the plastic surgeon couldn't give me the rhinoplasty I was looking for. I wanted the tip of my nose lifted and that was an odd request back then, since rhinoplasties involved the entire nose and not just a single part of it. He could only do it partially in a way that I didn't like at all. It was like he wanted to lift up only the first third of the nose tip whereas I wanted the entire tip to be lifted. Only in recent years has there been an increase in what they call tip-plasty or something like that. However, I have since then come to terms with my nose and I won't go under the knife.
its better to just delusionmax yourself in that case. Try to convince yourself your nose is normal sized.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Big noses are ideal

• +1
Ah, okay. Wasn’t sure. I had no idea, I thought it was a mega failo
With a good chin it's a halo. I don't have a good chin tho. But it's still a masculine trait

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
With a good chin it's a halo. I don't have a good chin tho. But it's still a masculine trait
I don’t have a good chin but yes. With a good lower third you can make up for a big nose. I saw a Pakistani guy with a big nose on tv and he looked good still (in my opinion).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maarda, PointOfNoReturn and optimisticzoomer
@_MVP_
@juste
@innervoid
@Pei

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Mealworm
@flippasav

others have been already namedropped
I'm the only normal one on here. You all are the skitzos seeing what you want to see. I feel sorry for many of you. Ugh, all of that money for a world in chaos tomorrow. Shaking my head.

Big noses are ideal
Lots of people with big noses think their noses are average sized. Imo, if you have a flaw and don’t want to get surgery for it, it’s better to delusionmax yourself.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@beefliverontop
That kid with the disgusting acne scars lol

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
on a scale of 1-10 how schizo am i

Lots of people with big noses think their noses are average sized. Imo, if you have a flaw and don’t want to get surgery for it, it’s better to delusionmax yourself.
Yes, but big noses with strong chins are ideal in men. Not a rounded Jewish nose, but a strong nose

• +1
Yes, but big noses with strong chins are ideal in men. Not a rounded Jewish nose, but a strong nose
Whatever. Imo, if you see a chad in the mirror then it doesn’t matter what anyone else says.

• Love it
Whatever. Imo, if you see a chad in the mirror then it doesn’t matter what anyone else says.
Yeah, I agree. I just need my genio and then I can Roman emperor maxx

• +1
  • +1
I can think you can probably get laid pretty easily. This is a volcel forum.
Hence why I don't care about getting laid
I just want to reduce insecurities :feelsmega:

• +1
Hence why I don't care about getting laid
I just want to reduce insecurities :feelsmega:
Well. If you are just insecure about your recessed chin then genio can fix it.

• +1
Over if u're not top 5

Well. If you are just insecure about your recessed chin then genio can fix it.
Yeah ik. But what threw me off was a second surgeon telling me to get bimax, after ramieri said genio only. I've asked people online and they said genio only too

And I cba for bimax. So I will get genio at some point. I'm just lazy tho, and want to get it without my parents knowing, so am putting it off

• +1