Top 5 highest smv men

David Laid is legit a prettyboy gigachad with a gigachad body and gigachad height

he wins in terms of jb appeal :dafuckfeels:
He looks mad but still frame frauds

SMV Does not equal PSL wtf are Chico and Sean doing on here:feelswhat:
Jfl why do you mention Chico when he is the lowest PSL from all the ones on this list but still has generally speaking the highest smv possible

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13787
Possibly but that's basically by force. My cousin for example is 3.5 psl and 6'8 and can't get any girls online but goes to parties and is vry low inhib. No one's called back :ogre:
He's getting blown off in the washroom probably. Women wet their panties when they see a 6'8 guy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
He's getting blown off in the washroom probably. Women wet their panties when they see a 6'8 guy.
Fortunately, I'm 6'8 ". When I walk downtown, a thousand women have to change their panties at home.

main-qimg-c718cc3297d975d5699976f675227e5f-c

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member
1: David Gandy peak sex appeal
View attachment 1476607View attachment 1476608

2: Gabriel Aubry the womanizing god
View attachment 1476609View attachment 1476611

3: Chico Lachowski the perfect prettyboy and king of wattpad
View attachment 1476613View attachment 1476614

4: Sean Opry the epitome of high class
View attachment 1476616View attachment 1476617

5: Tyson Ballou high T chad
View attachment 1476618View attachment 1476619
nobody knows this guys
highest smv are heartthrob celebs like
58db45f76064cdb036922add42f4d7c4.gif

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member
efron is up there

zac efron GIF

Check the comments under this video and tell me this isn't the highest appeal man for jbs

u guys are so gay man i just want to look better so my girl doesn't leave me :hnghn:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Enfant terrible, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
he gets underrated here even though he mogs in terms of jb appeal
You people keep saying this, and yet no woman has ever told me that he does.
I've asked multiple times whether delon mogs these models and he usually doesn't. This is a myth by the looksmax community

Na

For JBS
1. Rios
2. Zurzolo
3. García
4. Hugo Arbues
5. Mendes
For other woman
1. Gandy
2. Aubry
3. Lewis ( ppl watched Sex and the City just for him)
4. Guirao
5. Beckham

Agree with the list, but there are others too. Ballou is both high class and high appeal

Highest SMV would probably be:
1. Dicaprio - Titanic
2. Pitt
-huge cap-
3. Chico - 6'4, the perfect face, relatively wealthy.

People underestimate how much smv being a famous Hollywood star carries. Gandy doesn't even come close. I only put Chico there because he is the pinnacle of aesthetics in terms of looks, size and everything. But generally I can even see attractive Hollywoodmaxxing stars like Brando, Jensen Ackles, Delon, etc above him.

Highest SMV would probably be:
1. Dicaprio - Titanic
2. Pitt
-huge cap-
3. Chico - 6'4, the perfect face, relatively wealthy.

People underestimate how much smv being a famous Hollywood star carries. Gandy doesn't even come close. I only put Chico there because he is the pinnacle of aesthetics in terms of looks, size and everything. But generally I can even see attractive Hollywoodmaxxing stars like Brando, Jensen Ackles, Delon, etc above him.
chico is 6’3

What has happened to your posting style man. You have matured

I have same colouring as Tyson despite only being half French and British I’m greatful for this but at the same time quite upset when some brits think I’m ethnic when I’m not I’m just MED maxxed lol at UK

I have same colouring as Tyson despite only being half French and British I’m greatful for this but at the same time quite upset when some brits think I’m ethnic when I’m not I’m just MED maxxed lol at UK
didnt u say ur a gulf arab?

meds are white, no one would tell tyson he looks ethnics cause he looks 100% white.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
didnt u say ur a gulf arab?

meds are white, no one would tell tyson he looks ethnics cause he looks 100% white.
I’m not an Arab lol

no I’m half med half Nerdik but I look med due to my dad having super strong genes, some whites don’t consider meds white though… I have been told before sure I can run JBW and most whites consider me the same as them the thing is there’s a few that don’t and I’m sure I have had girls reject me for not being pale nerdik 100%

I’m not an Arab lol

no I’m half med half Nerdik but I look med due to my dad having super strong genes, some whites don’t consider meds white though… I have been told before sure I can run JBW and most whites consider me the same as them the thing is there’s a few that don’t and I’m sure I have had girls reject me for not being pale nerdik 100%
no

meds are 100% white

they are extremely white jfl if u think only nerdics look white

meds
here is a med, if this guy had no colored eyes he'd still look white.

If u actualy look med u will not get ethnci comments or ethnic tax, because they are white.

How people dont consider them white is retarded lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14478 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
no

meds are 100% white

meds View attachment 1476943 here is a med, if this guy had no colored eyes he'd still look white.

If u actualy look med u will not get ethnci comments or ethnic tax, because they are white.

Dude…. I agree with you but many are ignorant and think all Spanish and non northern are ethnic.

yes they exist and many will tell you Italians Spanish etc are not white and are Arab rape babies you seem new to the internet if you haven’t seen this shit before, I look white to 95% of people but the 5% of SFcels and ignorant people think you have to be pale and light haired and eyed to be white I have encounter this. I’m sure I have had some girls reject me due to this as well but such is life as it’s just a phenotype after all

• +1
no

meds are 100% white

meds View attachment 1476943 here is a med, if this guy had no colored eyes he'd still look white.

I wish I was med

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Dude…. I agree with you but many are ignorant and think all Spanish and non northern are ethnic.

yes they exist and many will tell you Italians Spanish etc are not white and are Arab rape babies you seem new to the internet if you haven’t seen this shit before, I look white to 95% of people but the 5% of SFcels and ignorant people think you have to be pale and light haired and eyed to be white I have encounter this. I’m sure I have had some girls reject me due to this as well but such is life as it’s just a phenotype after all
no

meds are 100% white

I'm from the most southern part of Europe and I'm pale. jfl for people calling us meds non whites.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Jfl why do you mention Chico when he is the lowest PSL from all the ones on this list but still has generally speaking the highest smv possible
SMV includes body and he has none

No

• +1
SMV includes body and he has none
He has none?
Jfl he is the tallest from that list has a big skull and his physique isn’t really good but also not worse than the others.
Gandy has more muscles but also shitty wide hips and non straight clavicles

I'm from the most southern part of Europe and I'm pale. jfl for people calling us meds non whites.
Where exactly? Afaik southern euros look brown except for north italian.

and yeah meds are full white jfl at calling them otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
Facepalm at thinking any male model has a SMV even close to a movie star like Leo or a super star athlete like Renaldo.

Where exactly? Afaik southern euros look brown except for north italian.

and yeah meds are full white jfl at calling them otherwise
I'm from Crete the most southern part of Greece and by extension of Europe of course. Also I'm pale but my father is dark af. You can meet some pale people here but it's not the normal of course. Normal is slightly tanned in the winter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Thom stridj and Allesandor Dellisola ?

Thom stridj and Allesandor Dellisola ?

"highest smv"
no delon = shit thread

FaceApp 1601396578132

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Sorry no one of these guys has even 10 percent of SMV of Hollywood actors like Bradd Pitt Johny Depp or so

Think about doing the tread

This site is so retarded. They are high pal but I can name a million men who SMV mpg. JBs don’t lust after these men at large. Here are the highest SMV men

1) Drake - below average man who looksmaxed to a htn, and gym maxed, so now with his immense status every JB lusts after him and wants to date him

2) Kelly Oubre Jr - 6.5 psl face, light skin mulatto (master race), athlete halo, 6’7 tall, every woman lusts after him, status too cuz NBA

3) Pete Davidson - Ariana Grande launched him into preselection heaven even tho he is a low tier normie. Since then he has been dating rich famous Stacy, and even JBs actively lust after him

4) Michael B Jordan - black panther launched him into stardom. Ultimate body halo. Actually has a below average face, but gym ascends him so hard you don’t even notice. JBs see his top .1% body and status and fall in love

5) All of BTS - ultimate Korean pretty boy with incredibly high status due to K-pop. Probably gets the most raw lust from JBs without status due to feminine appeal

THESE are the true highest SMV men. I guarantee there are more JBs fingering themselves to these guys than all the psl gods on your list
JFL giving this Pete Davidson God statut, nobody sane except hardcore extreme narcissists goldiggers only will gave this drugged 4 hour sleep norwooding rat the hour of the day in 2022, even low body fat game can't save him

La verite sur Pete Davidson et sa relation difficile avec

FaceApp 1643534825714