Top 5 looksmax users I want to beat up irl

id smack you up in boxing, but id get rolled in mma or bjj prob. we should do 2 rounds boxing and 2 rounds mma or bjj your choice

cba to go to UK tho ill get shanked by roadmen innit
pure striking I will 100% lose, no doubt. I can't strike for shit lol, I only know jab cross JFL. MMA would be more fair
personality obviously matters quite a bit, cant be a reserved introvert loser and still slay, even if ur chad.
this nigga is delusional, mf is adovcating for a 5'3 curry to go searching for girls online and not IRL through social circle JFL
Yes it will, it boosts his appeal quite a bit easily.

lmao Rand has had girls interested in him he is literally also a locationcel. Why the fuck do you keep moving the goalposts holy shit he literally gets matches it's the lack of quality, they are UGLY fat repulsive and utterly subhuman that;s the issue:lul:

Also the only worthwhile IOI is p in v. Even in my early high school years before my chronic eye illness and lung trouble when I was a 5/10 instead of the 4/10 I am now I got attention from some decent looking Asian chicks and brown chicks who fucking caaaaares:forcedsmile:

PrinceLuenLeoncur is Sonoftyrone a subhuman nigger babboon from some mud hut in the Congo who larps as an English guy because I brutally traumatized the shitskin back on Lookism:feelskek::feelskek:
Even if it boosts his appeal, he won't be getting beckies. Normie men aren't even doing that well, why would a 5'3 dravidian do better JFL?

Rand is not a locationcel, he is a non-ntcel. That's literally it. I've seen curries like him have cute gfs at uni provided they stuck to their own race, you are not being optimal here.

when I was a 5/10 instead of the 4/10 I am now I got attention from some decent looking Asian chicks and brown chicks who fucking caaaaares:forcedsmile:
idek wtf OLD is but asians and browns definitely dont count and getting IOI's from only them proves looks arent all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Rand anon Is cool.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and rand anon
>Yeah dude use OLD as a 5'3 curry despite OLD being the hardest way to get a date
>Yeah dude don't take a girl on dates, just call her over to your place.
LMAO retard he doesn't put his height on tinder so the girls don't even know he's that short, theyre judging him off of his face alone so theyre going into it thinking hes average height. This is clearly the best outcome cuz if he put 5'3 in his bio......:blackpill: hed get nothing

Yeah dude rotting online on looksmax is doing wonders for his mental health too? I can't take you seriously, you are in denial of reality. He is low SMV, his situation is shit, but he needs to be able to make the most of it
Yeah hes doing fine chilling here browsing threads etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and FailedNormieManlet
idek wtf OLD is but asians and browns definitely dont count and getting IOI's from only them proves looks arent all
OLD = online dating

OLD= online dating

Browns depends, but Asians fuck no lmao they fog the shit out of Euro foids who looks masculine. Just say you're attracted to men at this point lmao

personality obviously matters quite a bit, cant be a reserved introvert loser and still slay, even if ur chad.
:bluepill::bluepill:
>I'm too scared to go on dates
>Changing my eyes to green will make me not scared
Hardmaxxing would prob get me to around PSL 5 - 5.5. Holes would be more receptive and there wouldn't be as much pressure on me
to be NT

Even in my early high school years before my chronic eye illness and lung trouble when I was a 5/10 instead of the 4/10 I am now I got attention from some decent looking Asian chicks and brown chicks who fucking caaaaares
I wish I had softmaxxed when I was in highschool, maybe I could've lucked out with JBF :feelsrope::feelsrope:

PrinceLuenLeoncur is Sonoftyrone a subhuman nigger babboon from some mud hut in the Congo who larps as an English guy because I brutally traumatized the shitskin back on Lookism:feelskek:
:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Rand is not a locationcel, he is a non-ntcel. That's literally it. I've seen curries like him have cute gfs at uni provided they stuck to their own race, you are not being optimal here.
Nigga I barely get matches from poopjeetas jfl :lul::lul: they're McLovin only :feelswhy::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
:bluepill::bluepill:

Hardmaxxing would prob get me to around PSL 5 - 5.5. Holes would be more receptive and there wouldn't be as much pressure on me
to be NT

I wish I had softmaxxed when I was in highschool, maybe I could've lucked out with JBF :feelsrope::feelsrope:

:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga I barely get matches from poopjeetas jfl :lul::lul: they're McLovin only :feelswhy::feelsrope:
at least you acknowledge mclovin theory jfl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
OLD= online dating

Browns depends, but Asians fuck no lmao they fog the shit out of Euro foids who looks masculine. Just say you're attracted to men at this point lmao

so not being attracted to this = gay?

guess im a faggot then (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, the BULL and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet stop coping and get LL and Lefort 3

at least you acknowledge mclovin theory jfl
it's true though, idk how u get poopjeetas, they don't like me at all. @PrinterAndFaxMachin has seen many of my matches for the past few months, mostly spics and whites. Recently, a few sheboons too :feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
it's true though, idk how u get poopjeetas, they don't like me at all. @PrinterAndFaxMachin has seen many of my matches for the past few months, mostly spics and whites. Recently, a few sheboons too :feelswhat::feelswhat:
poopjeetas who are on OLD are going to be McLovin only due to the selection bias, your best bet is going to bars/clubs and talking to the girls who only hang out with other curries. My white friends actually failio me when I speak to them, I get invited to go bar hopping with them, but when they see I have white friends they become a bit colder.

• Hmm...
Asians are objectively hotter and more desirable to straight men but keep coping with your euro trannies I suppose
View attachment 1771662View attachment 1771663
:feelshah:
not once did i mention europeans btw

and even if the overall average is in favor of asians according to these ratings, a hot asian woman does not even remotely compare to a hot white woman (or even mexican). and the typical asian and curries from ur school or whatever that were interested in you were shit tier uglies (probably tales anyway)

asians can average higher, but also peak at average. this is why no asian woman over 6.5/10 exists

vs

Screenshot 2022 07 09 001146

not once did i mention europeans btw

and even if the overall average is in favor of asians according to these ratings, a hot asian woman does not even remotely compare to a hot white woman (or even mexican). and the typical asian and curries from ur school or whatever that were interested in you were shit tier uglies (probably tales anyway)

asians can average higher, but also peak at average. this is why no asian woman over 6.5/10 exists

View attachment 1771664View attachment 1771669

vs

View attachment 1771674View attachment 1771675
JFL I wasn't even talking to you when I said that whether you believe me or not means nothing to me, it was back in 9th grade as well and even if you think it's BS so what of it? You think too highly of yourself and your perspective you're not really that important:feelskek:

Also they were average, one was HTB. I said it cuz FNM brought up how girls liked him and shit when in reality that's a low bar to meet cuz that happened to me when I was flat or slightly above average

It doesn't matter how hard you cherrypick considering this

Looks like a masculine bitch and the other whore isn't even doing a proper face cuz she knows she's subhuman:p

Asian girls are the most desirable on average and have the highest peaks as well
F1f5f4ee18cc01b3362f855facd8f402
2801885 f810e3b06e0663ec4085073e99b3f028
2801887 62b74158668422f0f6558e129abc71e4
2802003 unknown 7
2844586 287ad9e160c392542ae3057f9aa1209c
Screenshot 2022 02 22 172035

• Love it
your best bet is going to bars/clubs and talking to the girls who only hang out with other curries
I'm guessing this is more of a UK thing. Unlike east asians, I really don't see any brown only social circles, there mostly mix with Whites here. Plus I don't really like drinking, and I want a relationship, not hookups with club whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
I'm guessing this is more of a UK thing. Unlike east asians, I really don't see any brown only social circles, there mostly mix with Whites here. Plus I don't really like drinking, and I want a relationship, not hookups with club whores
then you'll have to get a social circle lad. Focus your efforts mostly on girls your own race, since they will be most receptive

• Hmm...
JFL I wasn't even talking to you when I said that whether you believe me or not means nothing to me, it was back in 9th grade as well and even if you think it's BS so what of it? You think too highly of yourself and your perspective you're not really that important:feelskek:

Also they were average, one was HTB. I said it cuz FNM brought up how girls liked him and shit when in reality that's a low bar to meet cuz that happened to me when I was flat or slightly above average

It doesn't matter how hard you cherrypick considering this
View attachment 1771677
Looks like a masculine bitch and the other whore isn't even doing a proper face cuz she knows she's subhuman:p

Asian girls are the most desirable on average and have the highest peaks as well
View attachment 1771678View attachment 1771679View attachment 1771680View attachment 1771681View attachment 1771682View attachment 1771683
are these all the same girl? i honeslty wouldnt be suprised. all still 6/10 too :lul:

are these all the same girl? i honeslty wouldnt be suprised. all still 6/10 too :lul:
You're faceblind, they're all 8/10 minimum and the white foids you posted are max 5/10

1. @rand anon :- Curry my height, weighs about the same. Annoys the fuck out of me because he is autistic and weird, would most likely put him in an americana and break his shoulder

2. @zv1212 :- I don't hate him, but he is my size, and supposedly fights. Would be a good match up, I would let him get a few hits in while I fight for grips/hand position and then I will hip toss him - if he hasn't given up by then, most likely put him in a pinning position and start throwing punches and finally choke him.

3. @DwayneWhite55 :- A subhuman oldcel, I won't actually beat him up badly. I'd srs feel bad, would probs keep him in a pinning position, arm-in gift wrap him, and just stall till he realises he can't do much and gives up.

4. @BugeyeBigNoseCurry :- Need I say more? This man is a creep and weirdo, but not as creepy as the next person

5. @Matthias8272 :- Major creep who gets off to stories of people being sexually abused by their families, we had this larping foid called @frendly who pretended she was 15 and a boy, who got sexually abused by his sister and mother. Matthias' response? Everytime @frendly made a thread, he would ask for details on the abuse, describe what they did and ask her to carry on describing - clearly this freak was jacking off to it.

Note this list is in no particular order, but you 5 people, know that you are on my hit list. If you ever see a 5'5 curry manlet you better run...
Whatever happened to @friendly ?

facially all of those are the same, 6/10 max
I suppose then a 6/10 is better than the 5/10s and 4/10 bitch you posted

@rand anon is a good humble boy tbh. He is suffering like the rest of us true cels. I suggest randy makes some money and indiamaxxes or seamaxxes tho to lose his virginity and moves on from there.

JFL at the sentience of this currycel, OP can’t blame you for wanting to beat the shit out of him tbh.
This is why you aren’t on my list. You aren’t as pathetic as that faggot + you don’t mock good advice

1. @rand anon :- Curry my height, weighs about the same. Annoys the fuck out of me because he is autistic and weird, would most likely put him in an americana and break his shoulder

2. @zv1212 :- I don't hate him, but he is my size, and supposedly fights. Would be a good match up, I would let him get a few hits in while I fight for grips/hand position and then I will hip toss him - if he hasn't given up by then, most likely put him in a pinning position and start throwing punches and finally choke him.

3. @DwayneWhite55 :- A subhuman oldcel, I won't actually beat him up badly. I'd srs feel bad, would probs keep him in a pinning position, arm-in gift wrap him, and just stall till he realises he can't do much and gives up.

4. @BugeyeBigNoseCurry :- Need I say more? This man is a creep and weirdo, but not as creepy as the next person

5. @Matthias8272 :- Major creep who gets off to stories of people being sexually abused by their families, we had this larping foid called @frendly who pretended she was 15 and a boy, who got sexually abused by his sister and mother. Matthias' response? Everytime @frendly made a thread, he would ask for details on the abuse, describe what they did and ask her to carry on describing - clearly this freak was jacking off to it.

Note this list is in no particular order, but you 5 people, know that you are on my hit list. If you ever see a 5'5 curry manlet you better run...
I want te beat every white guy here for wasting his potential on this forum :soy:

• JFL
This thread had potential , shit talking each other about imaginary fight scenarios, but as usual you 3-4 curries ruined it all with your incel ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and FailedNormieManlet
bump

• JFL

matthias was based asf my boiii

• Ugh..
I’m too new here to get a thread on me