Top 5 @Master alts

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Creating alternate accounts is a forbidden rule in looksmax.org. Yet it is obvious only ONE person can break the rule - @Master himself.

It’s no doubt that master has his little goblin accounts everywhere impersonating different personas and maybe one persona impersonating “the true” himself, albeit he is known to be a very private person due to obvious reasons.

Here are the top 5 master alts:

@Looksmax

Alright, I agree this was a stupid one. The first fag message given by this bot “welcome to looksmax:feelsgood:” as soon as a retarded GrAYcel newfag joins in hopes of being a chad (jfl at this) is an obvious master alt.

Istg the rest ones are good, so moving on…

@Zer0/∞

IMG 2384

Isn’t it obvious? It’s his Indian avatar. All the bloated 2PSL pictures by this muttmerican Indian are either AI generated or taken from his neighbour. Not to mention the account @Zer0/∞ is literally in almost every inkwell PSL forum that still exists.

Good way to see how other forums are functioning by making an avatar of yourself by being the least SMV (in every single way!) user alive.

@AlexBrown84

HEAR ME OUT, what struck me to say this is when I came to know Master is in fact - a nigga, according to the forum wiki.

IMG 2385

But we all know this was written by master himself :feelskek:

While I’m skeptical about the ethnicity, if it’s anything true, then it has to be @AlexBrown84 and I really think he is a real person.

It’s all clear now, all the money required for the international travelling are earned by the shekels generated whenever a new faggot takes a VIP membership.

@Blackgymmax

I had given a lot of thought about this nigga. In my opinion he is the @master’s neighbour in southwest parkway garden at 64th block at Chicago and belongs to the same hood gang.

This was done to expose the cuckold side of master whenever he feels inferior in a white man’s country.

My theory is, this is what @Blackgymmax still looks like.

IMG 2386

All other new pictures are morphed and frauded to create an illusion of a black man ascending, a great looksmax marketing strategy among BBCs.

@_MVP_

IMG 2385

While I do believe this information given as “a black American IT guy” is true; a skeptical part of me still disagrees with this fact.

The country USA and his African ethnicity along with his age mentioned might be yet another cover up to remove suspicions from (((them))). So he is in fact the EXACT OPPOSITE of what’s mentioned.

In my opinion @_MVP_ IS THE @Master

A white old incel living in a ward at Europe with a personality disorder is the real master.

Over

@Gengar @5.5psl @preston @Niklaus Mikaelson @the BULL @forevergymcelling @Foreverbrad @forevermirin @SidharthTheSlayer @Aypo129 @RAMU KAKA @Iblamejordan @Jase @chrisN @Kamui @kebab @PseudoMaxxer @pneumocystosis @kanderior @khvirgin @RichardSpencel @Iasacrko @BrendioEEE @Lmao @0hMan @Skywalker
@GabachoCopium @KING REIDYZ @ReadBooksEveryday
@Orc @Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, mirrormogger, RAMU KAKA and 18 others
U got me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, RAMU KAKA, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
You forgot his best alt @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, RAMU KAKA, kebab and 4 others
Creating alternate accounts is a forbidden rule in looksmax.org. Yet it is obvious only ONE person can break the rule - @Master himself.

It’s no doubt that master has his little goblin accounts everywhere impersonating different personas and maybe one persona impersonating “the true” himself, albeit he is known to be a very private person due to obvious reasons.

@Looksmax

Alright, I agree this was a stupid one. The first fag message given by this bot “welcome to looksmax:feelsgood:” as soon as a retarded GrAYcel newfag joins in hopes of being a chad (jfl at this) is an obvious master alt.

@Zer0/∞

View attachment 2659256

Isn’t it obvious? It’s his Indian avatar. All the bloated 2PSL pictures by this muttmerican Indian are either AI generated or taken from his neighbour. Not to mention the account @Zer0/∞ is literally in almost every inkwell PSL forum that still exists.

Good way to see how other forums are functioning by making an avatar of yourself by being the least SMV (in every single way!) user alive.

@AlexBrown84

HEAR ME OUT, what struck me to say this is when I came to know Master is in fact - a nigga, according to the forum wiki.

View attachment 2659276

While I’m skeptical about the ethnicity, if it’s anything true, then it has to be @AlexBrown84 and I really think he is a real person.

It’s all clear now, all the money required for the international travelling are earned by the shekels generated whenever a new faggot takes a VIP membership.

@Blackgymmax

I had given a lot of thought about this nigga. In my opinion he is the @master’s neighbour in southwest parkway garden at 64th block at Chicago and belongs to the same hood gang.

This was done to expose the cuckold side of master whenever he feels inferior in a white man’s country.

View attachment 2659285

All other new pictures are morphed and frauded to create an illusion of a black man ascending, a great looksmax marketing strategy among BBCs.

@_MVP_

View attachment 2659276

While I do believe this information given as “a black American IT guy” is true; a skeptical part of me still disagrees with this fact.

The country USA and his African ethnicity along with his age mentioned might be yet another cover up to remove suspicions from (((them))). So he is in fact the EXACT OPPOSITE of what’s mentioned.

A white old incel living in a ward at Europe with a personality disorder is the real master.

Over

@Gengar @5.5psl @preston @Niklaus Mikaelson @the BULL @forevergymcelling @Foreverbrad @forevermirin @SidharthTheSlayer @Aypo129 @RAMU KAKA @Iblamejordan @Jase @chrisN @Kamui @kebab @PseudoMaxxer @pneumocystosis @kanderior @khvirgin @RichardSpencel @Iasacrko @BrendioEEE @Lmao @0hMan @Skywalker
@Orc @Vermilioncore
You forgot @enchanted_elixir

water also @BrahminBoss and @Xangsane

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
You had to see your multiple mentions in my thread from the Notification Centre and then log in to a subhuman roidmaxxed morphed nignog’s fake ID to comment here and break the thread’s hymen.

It’s over for you.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ReadBooksEveryday
water also @BrahminBoss and @Xangsane
there is great chance that @BrahminBoss himself is the master but the chances that @BrahminBoss is just “an alt” of master is very slim cause the wordplay used is heavily of an educated Indian. There is no way any English faggot could impersonate that.

The fact that his foe British pajeet makeinithappen got banned permanently fuels the theory even further that rabid rosaries himself is the master. To remove suspicions, he even banned himself in the late 2022 and came up with the new ID @BrahminBoss

This also delineates why mostly mods chosen were Indian.

@Blackgymmax
@MoggerGaston
@Big White Cuck
@flippasav

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ReadBooksEveryday and roping3264
what kind of shit post is that :lul: :lul: :lul:

Mods are subtly shadow banning the thread haha got your ass mfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and humanoidsub7
Enjoyable read. W

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Dr. Mog
Fuark he got me

@Looksmax

@Zer0/∞

View attachment 2659256

@AlexBrown84

View attachment 2659276

@Blackgymmax

View attachment 2659285

@_MVP_

View attachment 2659276

Over

@Orc @Vermilioncore
Nah it was me all this time jigsaw typeshit😈💯

@
Gengar
@Gengar @
5.5psl
@5.5psl @preston @
Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niklaus Mikaelson @
the BULL
@the BULL @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
Foreverbrad
@Foreverbrad @
forevermirin
@forevermirin @
SidharthTheSlayer
@SidharthTheSlayer @
Aypo129
@Aypo129 @
RAMU KAKA
@RAMU KAKA @
Iblamejordan
@Iblamejordan @
Jase
@Jase @
chrisN
@chrisN @
Kamui
@Kamui @
kebab
@kebab @
PseudoMaxxer
@PseudoMaxxer @
pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis @
kanderior
@kanderior @
khvirgin
@khvirgin @
RichardSpencel
@RichardSpencel @
Iasacrko
@Iasacrko @
BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE @
Lmao
@Lmao @
0hMan
@0hMan @Skywalker
@GabachoCopium @ @KING REIDYZ @
ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday
@Orc @ @Vermilioncore
this is correct; im @Master 's alt no 37 in fact all that youve said is correct btw
unfortunately this also means this

viceland GIF by CYBERWAR

@Dr. Mog and @Skywalker ?
more like @deleted member 2345566" and "deleted member 456789" :cry:

btw @ReadBooksEveryday you got found out bozo
Shirley Temple Laughing GIF

Last edited:
@Master's DAD thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker