top 5 most pathetic users

galego123

galego123

Kraken
5 @Octillionaire - dumb jew got banned by his own kind 😹😹😹

4 @astatine - wants to do LL at 5ft 9 (ideal height) to please circlejerking gay incels

3 @Erik-Jón - dumb baltic animal he will become dwayne 2.0 in the next 4 years

2 @GetShrekt - has the charisma of a potato. only thing interesting about him was his username color but now he lost it

1 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry - acts like he knows shit but he knows fuck all

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currylightskin, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Toth's thot and 5 others
Dnr, go kill your self favela living rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, galego123 and Deleted member 18244
I kinda like astatine and GetShrekt is one of my schizo friends. Even that little nigger Erik Jon, i take him off ignore some days.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 18244
I kinda like astatine and GetShrekt is one of my schizo friends. Even that little nigger Erik Jon, i take him off ignore some days.
Fact you ignore people tells me yours an autistic low t sensitive faggot grow some balls

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18244
Fact you ignore people tells me yours an autistic low t sensitive faggot grow some balls
Nah i just dont want to argue with a 17 year old that has enough free time to give me 50 notifications

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and galego123
says the one that has verified bitch tits
Tf you talking about if we stood beside each other irl the mog would be so brutal you’d go home and blow your favela rat brains all over your dirt floor

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and galego123
Nah i just dont want to argue with a 17 year old that has enough free time to give me 50 notifications
16yo and I don’t argue with you I tell you wtf is happening you retarded fuck

• +1
Tf you talking about if we stood beside each other irl the mog would be so brutal you’d go home and blow your favela rat brains all over your dirt floor
yet i'm the one that has a virgin JB gf while you post pics with a gun pointed at your head.

• +1
yet i'm the one that has a virgin JB gf while you post pics with a gun pointed at your head.
I’d bend her over and fuck her like the little rat she is, then you’d blow your brains out then and there

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
5 @Octillionaire - dumb jew got banned by his own kind 😹😹😹

4 @astatine - wants to do LL at 5ft 9 (ideal height) to please circlejerking gay incels

3 @Erik-Jón - dumb baltic animal he will become dwayne 2.0 in the next 4 years

2 @GetShrekt - has the charisma of a potato. only thing interesting about him was his username color but now he lost it

1 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry - acts like he knows shit but he knows fuck all
I don’t even use this forum anymore, maybe one post every couple days, kys faggot muh ideal height u ain’t funny and end ur life I don’t wanna please any niggas on this forum u autistic faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Erik-Jón
:what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Erik-Jón
I don’t even use this forum anymore, maybe one post every couple days, kys faggot muh ideal height u ain’t funny and end ur life I don’t wanna please any niggas on this forum u autistic faggot
1+

where is that chap who invented his imaginary girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
not a joke