Top 5 pro-Muslim and anti-Muslim countries

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Top 5 anti Muslim / Islamophobic countries
  1. France - number one devil in the world. Ceremonial burning of French flags every year should be sixth pillar of Islam.
  2. India - too many BJP retards as of late. They'd suck off anyone to prove they're not Muslim.
  3. USA - both liberal and right wing cucking and fucking Muslims. Gay mosques will become the norm over there.
  4. Turkey - 'muh Muslim country' they're basically a hybrid of France/India.
  5. Israel - speaks for itself. Once Anglo-Zionist alliance breaks up, they will falter.
Top 5 pro Muslim / Islamic countries
  1. Swedenistan - alhamdullilah. Islam will awaken their viking spirit in a few generations.
  2. UK - all based 'western Muslims' come from here.
  3. Indonesia - banned premarital sex recently. Very conservative people without extremism.
  4. Somalia - I love these pirates. Similar to Indonesia. Economy is booming need to invest in Somali companies jfl.
  5. Afghanistan - based, based, based.
Note I didn't include Iran, Saudi, Egypt and other MENAs. They are retarded countries trying to gatekeep Islam with nostalgia and symbols. They will fall inshallah.

Tagging random Muslimics and haters. Do you agree?

@Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @bishōnenmaxxer @The Grinch @mrriceguy @Chadelite @Manchild @JohnDoe @IndraBC

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, TsarTsar444, tbh aff and 8 others
Why you are speaking of foreign countries if you don't even leave yor room nigha

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Why you are speaking of foreign countries if you don't even leave yor room nigha
I do visit the kitchen and bathroom regularly. Also the garage in my garden if that counts.

Turks like Muslims that aren’t Arabs or south Asian

• JFL
Reactions: zura and SecularIslamist
good thread JazakAllah Khair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, iam good boy, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Turks like Muslims that aren’t Arabs or south Asian
JFL that's like 80% of Muslim population.

Only Central Anatolian are 'ummah' type Muslims who aren't blinded by nationalism. They are hated by every other Turk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18522

Only Central Anatolian are 'ummah' type Muslims who aren't blinded by nationalism. They are hated by every other Turk.
Turkish girls simp so hard for converts or Albanian/Bosnian Muslims
They only recently started hating Arabs btw

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Elvisandreaa and SecularIslamist
Turkish girls are built for foreign guys
Can't wait to visit Turkey and enjoy slaying all the women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 18522
Turkish girls are built for foreign guys
Can't wait to visit Turkey and enjoy slaying all the women
Indeed secular Turks that speak English are as easy as philipina women. The Muslim and rural ones are harder though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Elvisandreaa, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
  1. France - number one devil in the world. Ceremonial burning of French flags every year should be sixth pillar of Islam.
  2. India - too many BJP retards as of late. They'd suck off anyone to prove they're not Muslim.
  3. USA - both liberal and right wing cucking and fucking Muslims. Gay mosques will become the norm over there.
  5. Israel - speaks for itself. Once Anglo-Zionist alliance breaks up, they will falter.
  1. Swedenistan - alhamdullilah. Islam will awaken their viking spirit in a few generations.
  3. Indonesia - banned premarital sex recently. Very conservative people without extremism.
  4. Somalia - I love these pirates. Similar to Indonesia. Economy is booming need to invest in Somali companies jfl.
Note I didn't include Iran, Saudi, Egypt and other MENAs. They are retarded countries trying to gatekeep Islam with nostalgia and symbols. They will fall inshallah.

@Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @bishōnenmaxxer @The Grinch @mrriceguy @Chadelite @Manchild @JohnDoe @IndraBC
I would say Sweden and UK are as rascist as any other European country.

No Western nation will fully embrace Islam. Tolerance doesn't equate to complete acceptance. For instance, you won't find Sharia laws or overt dependency. Yet, it's not surprising given their limited historical connection with Islam, so i dont really blame them. Unlike Spain and India, where Islam's influence lasted for extended periods, leading to lingering resentment despite the positive impacts it had on their development.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist

Well even central anatolians are not ummah at all.I mean you can't say they are ummah just because they are erdogan voters.I voted for Erdogan but i am not ummah in fact i am anti ummah.I just don't like globohomo and without turks islam is nothing.Anyway we will still larp as muslim since Whites hate us and we need alliences to fight against them.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
I would say Sweden and UK are as rascist as any other European country.
Well tbh I was kinda shitposting by saying Sweden but UK and Sweden ik won't embrace Islam ofc but situation for Muslims there is far better than France or Netherlands politically. These two countries don't have people like Marine le Pen or Geert Wilders get political representation. In fact, anti-Islamic parties like them won't even get 1% of votes in UK.

Well even central anatolians are not ummah at all.I mean you can't say they are ummah just because they are erdogan voters.I voted for Erdogan but i am not ummah in fact i am anti ummah.I just don't like globohomo and without turks islam is nothing.Anyway we will still larp as muslim since Whites hate us and we need alliences to fight against them.
They literally call him leader of the Muslim world. He literally presents himself as unofficial spokesman of all Muslims JFL. Fake caliph. Ofc he's more based and has a backbone. You're only anti-ummah because of Syrian refugees.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Afghanistan should be number one.

They’ve hated ayraps for a while now due to them backstabbing them in the past.

Indonesia is cope you should replace it with Malaysia or Brunei

In Indonesia girls wear hijab "tudung" as fashion accessory and sometimes wear cat ears over it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Are you suggesting that if Turkey were to completely abandon Islam tomorrow, it would mean the end of Islam?
That’s what he is implying.

• +1
No, it’s not true. Turkey is a secular nation. It has rejected Islam as its official policy.
Well we still need to larp as the leader of Islamic countries.So we are still muslims but only on the paper.
Are you suggesting that if Turkey were to completely abandon Islam tomorrow, it would mean the end of Islam?
Well Turks defended islam many times.Stopped crusaders and Europeans many times.Without Turks islam wouldn't even exist.Both mongols and europeans would completely erase islam from the world

Well we still need to larp as the leader of Islamic countries.So we are still muslims but only on the paper.

Well Turks defended islam many times.Stopped crusaders and Europeans many times.Without Turks islam wouldn't even exist.Both mongols and europeans would completely erase islam from the world
It was the revert Mongol whose name was Berke who saved Islam from the Mongols after his Mongol brothers sacked Baghdad in the 13th century. It was a Muslim Mongol who saved Islam. The Turks were conquered and not the conquerors in that time. You guys played no role there. Crusaders only wanted to have Jerusalem, they didn’t want the entire Muslim world under their control or to erase it. Turks have only saved Islam in Europe, but most Muslims are by far Asians, living in Southern and Southeastern parts of Asia. For instance, Indonesia is the largest Muslim nation with over 300 million inhabitants (give or take). Therefore, most of the Muslim world was unaffected by your accomplishments.

• +1

The individuals responsible were identified as Ottomans, not Turks, and they held real Islamic beliefs. Turkey doesn't hold the role of being the leader of the Muslim world. Were did you get this BS from?

Even if Turkey were to disassociate from Islam, other countries like Iran, Pakistan, Egypt, Indonesia, and more possess significant or even better military power. also, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and others have robust stronger economies and can serve as better showcases for the faith than Turkey.

Stop this joke that Islam's foundation relies on Turkey. Islam's foundation relies on Allah, existing long before Turkey and enduring regardless of Turkey's fate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 31562, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
No He was turkic.All mamluks were turkic though
After the Mongols under Hulagu Khan sacked Baghdad, he wanted to sack Mecca and Medina next. Berke Khan stopped his cousin as a Muslim himself.

The mamluks defeated the Mongols once when defending Jerusalem, however, just defending Jerusalem doesn’t mean you defended Islam.

You defend Islam by defending the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, which the Mongols were planning on destroying, but see how the almighty God works. One of the powerful Mongols became Muslim instead and thanks to him, Mecca and Medina were unharmed.

Furthermore, like I pointed out, Turkey was conquered by the Mongols. Turkic peoples didn’t save Islam. A Muslim Mongol did.

• +1
But it is true.
Historically Turkic people (not just central anatolian cucks since the Seljuks) were great defenders and proselytized Islam, it's true (excluding north Africa/Spain). I'm more happy they prevented Shi'ism spreading in Arabia, some of their missionaries went Indonesia, Bangladesh, Balkans etc.

But I'm talking about TURKEY 🦃you can't view the past through nationalist lenses stop the cope. Most people that Turkic people rules over were non-Turks anyway. Literally just different families and dynasties and even they fought against each other too.

After the Mongols under Hulagu Khan sacked Baghdad, he wanted to sack Mecca and Medina next. Berke Khan stopped his cousin as a Muslim himself.

The mamluks defeated the Mongols once when defending Jerusalem, however, just defending Jerusalem doesn’t mean you defended Islam.

You defend Islam by defending the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, which the Mongols were planning on destroying, but see how the almighty God works. One of the powerful Mongols became Muslim instead and thanks to him, Mecca and Medina were unharmed.

Furthermore, like I pointed out, Turkey was conquered by the Mongols. Turkic peoples didn’t save Islam. A Muslim Mongol did.
Hulagu literally did genocide on muslims.He completely destroyed Iraq killed and enslaved many muslims but yeah Allah Stopped him .

Same goes for Genghis.After destroying Semerkant Genghis found a mosque and asked muslims for what were doing.Muslims said we are praying to get away from you.Genghis answered back If you would fought like men instead of praying like females that wouldn't happen to you.

Allah is insteresting god.Israel is destroying palestine and all muslims are watching JFL Muslim world it doesn't even exist

Last edited:
Hulagu literally did genocide on muslims.He completely destroyed Iraq killed and enslaved many muslims but yeah Allah Stopped him .

Same goes for Genghis.After destroying Semerkant Genghis found a mosque and asked muslims for what were doing.Muslims said we are praying to get away from you.Genghis answered back If would fought like men instead of praying like females that wouldn't happen to you.

Allah is insteresting god.Israel is destroying palestine and all muslims are watching JFL Muslim world it doesn't even exist
Everything is existence is willed by God in Islam nigga. This is an contradictory topic in theology 'muh muh your god isn't helping you so he can't be real' - nigga just did philosophy 101.

"If you have Greek god then you would have win but you lose" Hahahaha. Typical Turkish IQ tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, emeraldglass and Michael Myers
Historically Turkic people (not just central anatolian cucks since the Seljuks) were great defenders and proselytized Islam, it's true (excluding north Africa/Spain). I'm more happy they prevented Shi'ism spreading in Arabia, some of their missionaries went Indonesia, Bangladesh, Balkans etc.

But I'm talking about TURKEY 🦃you can't view the past through nationalist lenses stop the cope. Most people that Turkic people rules over were non-Turks anyway. Literally just different families and dynasties and even they fought against each other too.
Yeah forget the past.Lets talk about now.
Israel> All Muslim clown countries.
6 million populated Israel destroying palestine every day and CIA creates terrorist islamic organizations and kills muslims.Spreads islamaphobia and whole muslim world watchs it
Lets accept it.Muslims have lost this war.Both West and Jews play with muslims like a table tennis.
Ummah does exist but only on the paper JFL

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Deleted member 31562 and SecularIslamist

Same goes for Genghis.After destroying Semerkant Genghis found a mosque and asked muslims for what were doing.Muslims said we are praying to get away from you.Genghis answered back If would fought like men instead of praying like females that wouldn't happen to you.

Genghis Khan found Abrahamic religions weird, but he was nonetheless tolerant of religions such as Islam. He did hold scientists in high esteem and had a Persian scientist who tagged along with him. I forgot his name. Correct, Hulagu Khan committed genocide of Islamic peoples. That was because his mother was a Christian, so he did spare Christians in the cities he slaughtered. Israel and Palestine is a separate issue. God will deal with the wrongdoers and the gooddoers when the time comes, God-willing. When I say “Muslim world,” I just mean Muslim countries. I know this whole ummah stuff is a meme though.

6 million populated Israel destroying palestine every day and CIA creates terrorist islamic organizations and kills muslims.Spreads islamaphobia and whole muslim world watchs it
Lets accept it.Muslims have lost this war.Both West and Jews play with muslims like a table tennis.
I agree.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I mean you're not wrong. This is why Muslims need a caliphate and/or military alliance.

For most of Islamic history of the last 14 centuries they were leading or co-leading powers. Even after the Mongols, still had Ottoman, Safavid, Mughal and powerful kingdoms in Spain/north africa.

Last 200 years has been a 'dark age' similar to the hundred years following Mongol invasions and Crusades.

It took 88 years for Saladin to reconquer Jerusalem. It's only been 75 years since Israel.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
I mean you're not wrong. This is why Muslims need a caliphate and/or military alliance.

For most of Islamic history of the last 14 centuries they were leading or co-leading powers. Even after the Mongols, still had Ottoman, Safavid, Mughal and powerful kingdoms in Spain/north africa.

Last 200 years has been a 'dark age' similar to the hundred years following Mongol invasions and Crusades.

It took 88 years for Saladin to reconquer Jerusalem. It's only been 75 years since Israel.

Like USA did 9/11 and attacked Iraq.Killed or caused the death of 3 million civillians,destroyed the demography of Iraq,created another terrorist organization to kill more muslims and spreading islamaphobia.
Those all happened in front of Muslim world.USA didn't pay for this and it looks like they will never pay for all the things they did.

Anyway,Western world is collapsing but i am not sure for Israel.Israel has great mentality.They want to mix all races but their race will be pure so they will never lose their identity.They are doing extremely good another proof that jews are hard to deal.
Austrian painter was right at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 31562, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Like USA did 9/11 and attacked Iraq.Killed or caused the death of 3 million civillians,destroyed the demography of Iraq,created another terrorist organization to kill more muslims and spreading islamaphobia.
Those all happened in front of Muslim world.USA didn't pay for this and it looks like they will never pay for all the things they did.

Anyway,Western world is collapsing but i am not sure for Israel.Israel has great mentality.They want to mix all races but their race will be pure so they will never lose their identity.They are doing extremely good another proof that jews are hard to deal.
Lol. Yeah, it still baffles me how a tiny group of Jews managed to defeat a much larger coalition of Arab armies. Such a far cry from the 8th century Arabs that conquered two superpowers (the Roman Empire and the Iranian Empire). Whether you like Israelis or not, you gotta admit that that’s very, very impressive. Also, Turkey and Israel recognize each other and do trade with each other worth billions. I think that’s Turkey’s way of saying “screw you” to the Arabs who backstabbed them in the times of the Ottoman Empire who held Jerusalem back in the day. Lawrence of Arabia is basically a man running JBW on a bunch of deathniks to get rid of other deathniks. It’s what ultimately made Muslims lose control of Jerusalem. Muslims did this to themselves, to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 31562, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
They’ve hated ayraps for a while now due to them backstabbing them in the past.
Only the nationalist ones. Gulf guys bang Turk girls all the time

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and SecularIslamist
this is wrong, the correct order:

1.Afghanistan - based
2.Iran - introduced AI that can detect hair , if one single hair is detected Sharia Police rapes your ass, Based
3.Malaysia - home of Zakir Naik and Sheikh Mahathir Mohammad.
4.Brunei - gays get thrown off from the buildings by cops
5.Qatar- home of muslim brotherhood and financial hub of the ummah

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and SecularIslamist

muh ummah is a joke now reminder afghans faught a brutal 40 years war to bring shariah and kick out invaders but it all means nothing cuz other muslim countries won’t even recognize it, they send delegations telling them to give woman muh rights and soften up, gone are the days where honour meant something.

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
muh ummah is a joke now reminder afghans faught a brutal 40 years war to bring shariah and kick out invaders but it all means nothing cuz other muslim countries won’t even recognize it, they send delegations telling them to give woman muh rights and soften up, gone are the days where honour meant something.

@TRUE_CEL
I respect the Taliban. They fought against America and NATO forces for 20 years, getting help from no one. I started supporting them a few years ago and I followed their media for updates as well as opinion pieces. Very well-spoken and logical thinking on their part. Then I realized the way the media portrays them is so far from reality. They always insisted on diplomatic talks rather than warfare but the westerners forced them to war. That said, I am not a fan of many Afghan people or at least those who hate Pakistan(is). One of my good friends is Afghan, but he’s three-quarters Tajik.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 31562

Mysterious ways god works.

this wrong spain is top 1 islamophobic i assure you

So ethnic women simping for white men, what's new lmao (just remember that turks consider themselves white lmao 😂😂😂).

Tbh here in Kazakhstan the situation is similar to Turkey and guys with muslim beards or foids in hijabs usually gets mocked

U do realize that a part of mongols literally became the progenitors of the one biggest Islamic empires in history AKA THE MUGHALS, who were pretty extreme Muslims like Babur and aurangzeb. This idea that all Turkic people's were never truly religious muslim is completely unfounded. Most south Asian muslim culture is mughal derived and South Asians Muslims tend to be some of the most religious extreme Muslims. So Islam literally isn't going anywhere even if all turks became non muslim tomorrow lol.

• +1
Tbh here in Kazakhstan the situation is similar to Turkey and guys with muslim beards or foids in hijabs usually gets mocked
Cope. Those who do are nostalgic commie cucks or Nursultan Nazarbayev worshippers.

Kazakhstan will be new caliphate by 2050.

"However, observers have also noted a rise in religiosity and an overall Islamic revival (like in the region as a whole), Kazakhs who self-identify as Muslims rising from 79% in 2007 to 93% in 2012, while as of 2012, 10% of the Kazakhs practice Islam in its totality (praying five times a day and observing the Hijab for women), the youth also frequenting the mosques more often, whereas their number "appears to be growing every year." In 2019, there were 2500 mosques in the country, number which "increased 37-fold in the span of 25 years."

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
So ethnic women simping for white men, what's new lmao (just remember that turks consider themselves white lmao 😂😂😂).
Yeah white or even Asian or black Muslims

Cope. Those who do are nostalgic commie cucks or Nursultan Nazarbayev worshippers.

Kazakhstan will be new caliphate by 2050.

"However, observers have also noted a rise in religiosity and an overall Islamic revival (like in the region as a whole), Kazakhs who self-identify as Muslims rising from 79% in 2007 to 93% in 2012, while as of 2012, 10% of the Kazakhs practice Islam in its totality (praying five times a day and observing the Hijab for women), the youth also frequenting the mosques more often, whereas their number "appears to be growing every year." In 2019, there were 2500 mosques in the country, number which "increased 37-fold in the span of 25 years."
Kazakhstan needs to be more westernized instead of that

• Ugh..