top 5 site copes (2024 edition)

1. chico is anything other than a htn, no he isnt a chad, no he isnt a mtn

i have been in arguments with people and they end up folding, like nigga what are you dickriding chico for? he does not care about you

2. heightmaxxing works

what about it works? never seen anyone surpass their genetic wall, no actual results besides a chink that took injections since 1 and a half

the only thing it "heightmaxs" is your fucking nose

3. softmaxxing works

unless you are fatter than gorlock or your acne is the same level of a rotten tomato, then softmaxxing wont do much

people are attracted to your "harmony" (really just your unique gene code/visage) not the fact you have glass skin

4. cheap hardmaxxing

sure, i want people to do this so more dumbasses get botched, highly recommended!

5. copying another mans face

this one is more subjective since its goal-based, if u have the pheno and general structure. ok go for it but some fucking retarded curries want to become chico, like nigga just give up

this list will change as i gain more knowledge, this is just a basic assessment of this community of young teenagers who value random theories than whats in front of us

if i missed something lmk

chica has had a 5th some before btw, per video interview

doubt an actual htn would ever get this with models

shit thread reported

chica has had a 5th some before btw, per video interview

doubt an actual htn would ever get this with models
mhmm, maybe its almost like he had any type of female attention AFTER he became a model (per his own words)

mhmm, maybe its almost like he had any type of female attention AFTER he became a model (per his own words)

are you implying him being a model is what made him attractive? rather than being attractive being what made him turn into a model? lol.

an htn wouldnt have risen to the top of the industry that quickly bro

are you implying him being a model is what made him attractive? rather than being attractive being what made him turn into a model? lol.

an htn wouldnt have risen to the top of the industry that quickly bro
no, i am saying the fame or success of a man isnt disregarded, yes, they can find him attractive but as any other man with fame they will do what ever

take jeremy for example, 5,7 mtn getting more praise than chico will in his life time because.... HES FAMOUS

no, i am saying the fame or success of a man isnt disregarded, yes, they can find him attractive but as any other man with fame they will do what ever

take jeremy for example, 5,7 mtn getting more praise than chico will in his life time because.... HES FAMOUS

meeks mtn?

oh 100% agree it plays a factor im still boggled over this whole jeremy allen thing

didnt think fame could carry to THIS extent

i agree with ur other 4 takes basically completely i just dont think its realistic to consider chico HTN. I personally dont consider him a chad, but def a strong chadlite

1. chico is anything other than a htn, no he isnt a chad, no he isnt a mtn

i have been in arguments with people and they end up folding, like nigga what are you dickriding chico for? he does not care about you

2. heightmaxxing works

what about it works? never seen anyone surpass their genetic wall, no actual results besides a chink that took injections since 1 and a half

the only thing it "heightmaxs" is your fucking nose

3. softmaxxing works

unless you are fatter than gorlock or your acne is the same level of a rotten tomato, then softmaxxing wont do much

people are attracted to your "harmony" (really just your unique gene code/visage) not the fact you have glass skin

4. cheap hardmaxxing

sure, i want people to do this so more dumbasses get botched, highly recommended!

5. copying another mans face

this one is more subjective since its goal-based, if u have the pheno and general structure. ok go for it but some fucking retarded curries want to become chico, like nigga just give up

this list will change as i gain more knowledge, this is just a basic assessment of this community of young teenagers who value random theories than whats in front of us

if i missed something lmk
stopped reading at "chico is htn" jfl

stopped reading at "chico is htn" jfl
first look at your posts then look at your post:ratio

you should be temp muted for even giving a fucking opinion, your in rep debt :lul:

first look at your posts then look at your post:ratio

you should be temp muted for even giving a fucking opinion, your in rep debt :lul:
sorry im not a pussyless loser that rots on this site, chico obviously isnt a htn when he meets every ideal fucking ratio

Honestly man coming back to .org and seeing autistic threads like this shows how much of an echo chamber/meme this site is. The blackpill has some truth to it, but htn-chad are realistically the same shit. If you have issues dating in the west, then geomax.