Top 5 sugeries/ prosedures i need the most to acsend

Lowdimotrucel

Lowdimotrucel

I wish
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
5,387
Reputation
12,550
1.mandible implants. I have a really narrow bigonial width which makes me look feminine as shit.

2.zygomatic implants or marpe. My zygos are fucking invisible. Basically don't exist

3. Bimax measured my mandible today and it was 8-9cm its so fucking over

4.chelioplasty. my lips are so fucking narrow.

5. Rhinoplasty. I got a small nose.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll, buccalfatremoval, Blasian-K and 3 others
and what u doing about it op
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, sugarfucker, Resonant and 2 others
did you respect the soft tissue?
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, BeanCelll, underbiteuser and 2 others
What u waiting
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Resonant and Lowdimotrucel
1.mandible implants. I have a really narrow bigonial width which makes me look feminine as shit.

2.zygomatic implants or marpe. My zygos are fucking invisible. Basically don't exist

3. Bimax measured my mandible today and it was 8-9cm its so fucking over

4.chelioplasty. my lips are so fucking narrow.

5. Rhinoplasty. I got a small nose.
Use k shami debloat and ascend to chad bro
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanCelll, Blasian-K, ICR and 3 others
You need a brain transplant because you’ve got some fucked up gore in your bookmarked tabs. :pepeSmash:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, hopelessmanlet32, shedontluv-U and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, shedontluv-U, Gengar’s Ghost and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR, shedontluv-U, Resonant and 1 other person
How does he know
I was disturbed by the video so I searched for it here to see if others talked about it. Then some depraved motherfucker says he has it in his bookmarked tabs and showed it as proof. :Stare:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR, shedontluv-U, Resonant and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR, Resonant, Gengar’s Ghost and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K, Resonant, ICR and 2 others
You need a brain transplant because you’ve got some fucked up gore in your bookmarked tabs. :pepeSmash:
how can you see others bookmarked
is that a mod thing or sum shi
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, ICR, Gengar’s Ghost and 2 others
No, he posted his web browser’s bookmarked. And it showed the worst gore video I’ve ever seen. :feelswah:
Wait I lowkey think your talking about me I got the high quality funky town book marked on my browser and I posted it to prove that I had it
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K, Resonant, ICR and 2 others
No, he posted his web browser’s bookmarked. And it showed the worst gore video I’ve ever seen. :feelswah:
I swear it's a zest of lowdimo personality

You should see the kind of GIFs he spams on Discord :hnghn:

some a genuinely funny lol

but this nigga got some Mexican cartel dude emptying his gun to some foid
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K, Resonant, ICR and 2 others
Wait I lowkey think your talking about me I got the high quality funky town book marked on my browser and I posted it to prove that I had it
I thought you were already aware I was talking about you. :pepeSmash:

I watched it without sound on and it was disturbing already for me, how can you casually watch it? :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, shedontluv-U and Lowdimotrucel
I swear it's a zest of lowdimo personality

You should see the kind of GIFs he spams on Discord :hnghn:

some a genuinely funny lol

but this nigga got some Mexican cartel dude emptying his gun to some foid
JFL I don’t wanna have him on discord then. :lul:

And I think I’ve seen that one but I’m not sure.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Resonant and Lowdimotrucel
I thought you were already aware I was talking about you. :pepeSmash:

I watched it without sound on and it was disturbing already for me, how can you casually watch it? :forcedsmile:
Idk habit of sum like that
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Resonant, shedontluv-U, ICR and 1 other person
1.mandible implants. I have a really narrow bigonial width which makes me look feminine as shit.

2.zygomatic implants or marpe. My zygos are fucking invisible. Basically don't exist

3. Bimax measured my mandible today and it was 8-9cm its so fucking over

4.chelioplasty. my lips are so fucking narrow.

5. Rhinoplasty. I got a small nose.
Nice plan
I suggest changing the MANDIBLE impalnts with jaw Angles and jaw mask
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Lowdimotrucel
Idk habit of sum like that
Don’t you feel bad for the guy? I wonder what the fuck he did to end up like that. I don’t think there’s a worse gore video out there than that one. Truly disturbing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Lowdimotrucel
1.mandible implants. I have a really narrow bigonial width which makes me look feminine as shit.

2.zygomatic implants or marpe. My zygos are fucking invisible. Basically don't exist

3. Bimax measured my mandible today and it was 8-9cm its so fucking over

4.chelioplasty. my lips are so fucking narrow.

5. Rhinoplasty. I got a small nose.
All of them not just the 5 listed jfl
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICR and Lowdimotrucel
Don’t you feel bad for the guy? I wonder what the fuck he did to end up like that. I don’t think there’s a worse gore video out there than that one. Truly disturbing.
No not for that specific guy,he was q rival Gant member and has probably done the same to many other people
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Gengar’s Ghost and ICR
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, shedontluv-U and Lowdimotrucel
Idk habit of sum like that
it's fucked up for your brain brah

play video game it's better

shit like that it's toxic

If you want, I can show you how to get the hacked version of Minecraft Java Edition for free.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR, Gengar’s Ghost and Lowdimotrucel
And Man are u sure ur MANDIBLE is 8cm that's brutal if it's true i assume u probably measuring wrong
No it's visually small and I measured from my goinans to the middle of my chin
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ICR
No not for that specific guy,he was q rival Gant member and has probably done the same to many other people
I don’t think he did something similar because there are not such videos out there. They cut off his hands so I think he stole something, like drugs. But it could have been for even “less” than that, in the video they say that he picked the wrong side. They didn’t exact vengeance.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Lowdimotrucel
it's fucked up for your brain brah

play video game it's better

shit like that it's toxic

If you want, I can show you how to get the hacked version of Minecraft Java Edition for free.
I’ve been exposed to gore since I was 9, but even that was disturbing for me to watch.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel, ICR and shedontluv-U
Use k shami debloat and ascend to chad bro
His snake oil—sorry, I meant Godsend of a formula. Made me shit out a kidney; it felt like that at least.

However, that must be it working then…
No, he posted his web browser’s bookmarked. And it showed the worst gore video I’ve ever seen. :feelswah:
Man and this dude is a Wasian to. That's a major red flag, Gengar, because everyone knows the notorious initials… E R

I'm not a moralfag or calling for a warning to be placed on this fellow gooks account. Of course not, that would be asinine, but maybe just keep an eye on him!
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel, Gengar’s Ghost, shedontluv-U and 1 other person
I’ve been exposed to gore since I was 9, but even that was disturbing for me to watch.
low dimo is at another level

atleast he don't fw weed anymore so W

I would say
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel and Resonant
Don’t.

It’s the worst gore video I’ve ever seen. It’s a guy who has his face skinned off, he’s blinded and his hands cut off. And he’s alive and conscious while this happens. They keep torturing him, stabbing his neck with a box cutter repeatedly.

Nobody deserves that kind of torture. Absolutely no one.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blasian-K, ICR, Lowdimotrucel and 1 other person
His snake oil—sorry, I meant Godsend of a formula. Made me shit out a kidney; it felt like that at least.

However, that must be it working then…

Dnr the side, it implies your face is being sculpted into a Greek statue
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel and Blasian-K
I’ve been exposed to gore since I was 9, but even that was disturbing for me to watch.
Idk bro this sound correct y but there lowkey might be something wrong with me, I started watching gore when I was 11 and in all the vids I've watched he'd I've never been like unable to watch it or mentally disturbed by any. The only one I I disgusted by was one where the Russian solider was axeing at the head of an already dead solider but I was only disgusted because it looked crunchy
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Gengar’s Ghost
His snake oil—sorry, I meant Godsend of a formula. Made me shit out a kidney; it felt like that at least.

However, that must be it working then…

Man and this dude is a Wasian to. That's a major red flag, Gengar, because everyone knows the notorious initials… E R

I'm not a moralfag or calling for a warning to place on this fellow gooks account. Of course not, that would be asinine, but maybe just keep an eye on him!
You sound so cryptic to me! See this:
Don’t.

It’s the worst gore video I’ve ever seen. It’s a guy who has his face skinned off, he’s blinded and his hands cut off. And he’s alive and conscious while this happens. They keep torturing him, stabbing his neck with a box cutter repeatedly.

Nobody deserves that kind of torture. Absolutely no one.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Resonant and Blasian-K
Idk bro this sound correct y but there lowkey might be something wrong with me, I started watching gore when I was 11 and in all the vids I've watched he'd I've never been like unable to watch it or mentally disturbed by any. The only one I I disgusted by was one where the Russian solider was axeing at the head of an already dead solider but I was only disgusted because it looked crunchy
“lowkey” :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel, shedontluv-U and Resonant

Similar threads

.dark
Replies
4
Views
57
muhammad18347
muhammad18347
Gaythugmax
Replies
1
Views
29
xye
xye
JewishNationalist
Replies
46
Views
154
D69mo
D69mo
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
18
Views
89
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
Lightskin Ethnic
Replies
8
Views
82
Nectar
Nectar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top