Top 5 users i could take in a fight

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
5. @badg96 - only tagging him cause he won’t see or understand this and beat tf out me tbh. I know this is a safe 5th spot.

4. @8PSLcel - I would feel extremely bad for bullying this deprived african child but I have to fill the spots up and I dont have a lot of options. Sorry boyo

3. @galego123 - he’s been begging for a spanking recently with all the shit he’s talking. saying i’m soy, saying i’m goy, etc.

2. @DwayneWhite55 - he looks pretty intimidating but I think I could manage with prep time + a surprise attack. Just need to find him in SEA.

1. @Leo0509 - not out of malice or aggression tho. It would be a mercy killing so his suffering can end

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Kingcel32, Deleted member 9801 and 13 others
@DwayneWhite55 would put his balls on your face and you'd lick em. Sit down, kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and 5 others
honourable mention: @Octillionaire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Toth's thot, n0rthface and 4 others
5. @badg96 - only tagging him cause he won’t see or understand this and beat tf out me tbh. I know this is a safe 5th spot.

4. @8PSLcel - I would feel extremely bad for bullying this deprived african child but I have to fill the spots up and I dont have a lot of options. Sorry boyo

3. @galego123 - he’s been begging for a spanking recently with all the shit he’s talking. saying i’m soy, saying i’m goy, etc.

2. @DwayneWhite55 - he looks pretty intimidating but I think I could manage with prep time + a surprise attack. Just need to find him in SEA.

1. @Leo0509 - not out of malice or aggression tho. It would be a mercy killing so his suffering can end
@DwayneWhite55 should be #1, the fight would start and I'd jump in to beat the shit out of him. Making it a 2 v 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Toth's thot, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
Honourable mention: @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, currylightskin and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, Virgin at 29 😔, Toth's thot and 2 others
@DwayneWhite55 should be #1, the fight would start and I'd jump in to beat the shit out of him. Making it a 2 v 1
No way blud that shit is low class aff. Lets just tag him his ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, Wallenberg and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
I already told you what I'd do to you , I'd grab your arms and make you hit yourself. Then I'd pick you up and spin you around like fresh prince. Then toss you in a trash can.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
We kill dwayne and feast on his flesh
And what a feast that would be! brings to mind images of neolithic people storing a mammoth carcass for another hard winter

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
I already told you what I'd do to you , I'd grab your arms and make you hit yourself. Then I'd pick you up and spin you around like fresh prince. Then toss you in a trash can.
You can't do shit. You'd see my dark skin and get PTSD and breakdown into tears thinking about how your wife is taking backshots from a black guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Toth's thot, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
You can't do shit. You'd see my dark skin and get PTSD and breakdown into tears thinking about how your wife is taking backshots from a black guy
Nah it would infuriate me more,I'd turn into the incredible hulk knowing youre part nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
id kick everyones ass including @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
Nah it would infuriate me more,I'd turn into the incredible hulk knowing youre part nigger
if it infuriates you so much, go beat that black guy who stole your wife - oh wait you're too busy eating his cum out of her pussy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, Toth's thot, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ropemax and DwayneWhite55
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
if it infuriates you so much, go beat that black guy who stole your wife - oh wait you're too busy eating his cum out of her pussy
Brutal teens bullying poor old men. Merciless forum

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 17791, currylightskin and 1 other person
They won't tell me where they live,that's how much a threat I am nigga

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3828
Probably because you beg and harass the guy asking to watch you cuck

You'd apologise to me like how you apologised to that black dude. You got beaten up by girls in your wrestling class JFL
Stop it!! You're mean!!!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
We kill dwayne and feast on his flesh

Meet me 10 downing street
And what a feast that would be! brings to mind images of neolithic people storing a mammoth carcass for another hard winter
meat grinder eating GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
good list from my number 1 fan

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

You'd apologise to me like how you apologised to that black dude. You got beaten up by girls in your wrestling class JFL
Damn you good nigga? Why you threatening forum mascot dwayne?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Toth's thot, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person

yeah that was the past youd be so scared of me irl u would SHAEK!
i am so strong cool and muscular and a good fighter i can kick even conor mcgregor ass
i could beat u bc all u do is jui jutsu and thats a gay sport mens ass is always in ur face faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Damn you good nigga? Why you threatening forum mascot dwayne?
Dwayne is a cool guy, if I saw him irl, I'd probably buy him a drink and a hooker to have fun with for an hour

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Toth's thot, currylightskin and 2 others
STOP IT !! STOP IT NOW GUYS!! IM REPORTING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
i am so strong cool and muscular and a good fighter i can kick even conor mcgregor ass
i could beat u bc all u do is jui jutsu and thats a gay sport mens ass is always in ur face faggot
I do judo too and some wrestling. It's over for you. The only way you'd beat me is biting me and giving me an infection since you eat shit and don't brush your teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, HOLYFUARK, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Probably legit tbh. Low centre of gravity + high zygos and low brow ridge + miserable life = mogger fight skills

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
Me and James are going to run a train on his mother to teach her a lesson

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18244
Another banger thread tbh. @Mogpogs you crazy bastard you did it again

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and DwayneWhite55
Probably legit tbh. Low centre of gravity + high zygos and low brow ridge + miserable life = mogger fight skills
assshole you are gonna be my next rival just like me arch nemisis @zv1212

I do judo too and some wrestling. It's over for you. The only way you'd beat me is biting me and giving me an infection since you eat shit and don't brush your teeth
in a fight there are no rules

Hi.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18244