Top 5 users who live in space

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
5. @Prettyboy - He’s a chill guy, but i know some screws are loose. I saw him mention this guy Gosha in a thread like he was a gigachad, i looked him up, 4psl brutal homosexual fagcel.. says weird stuff sometimes but he’s likeable

4. @the BULL - Cool guy but sometimes you’re too confident even when you’re wrong and it can make you look like a clown. But you’re funny and sometimes i agree with you

3. @Xangsane - Yo bro i like you but you act like you’re on a permanent LSD trip bro. Nigga be rating and morphing sims characters i just can’t see what would make a normal person do this. But cool guy

2. @wollet2 - Guy is a fatass NEET KHHV truecel, but he deluded himself into thinking he’s attractive and says his life isn’t shit because “looks are all that matter” even though the last thing this autistic schizo has is looks.

1. @RabidRosaries 2.5psl dravidian shitskin truecel who legitimately cried on discord and put me on ignore because i was blackpilling him to suicide. not even his autism can save him from my brutal realities, life will eventually slap this disgusting NCT recessed shitskin in the face and he will be ashamed he ever had an ego. he looks far worse than the shit i take in the morning

— There are a few honorable mentions but i’m too lazy to write more. i’m surprised i wrote this much ——

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Lmao, Adriana Lima and 19 others
now i don't want pajeetas. i want to lose my virginity to a 50+ woman, fuck fuck fuck :forcedsmile::owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, prettyboislime and currylightskin
can you PM me rabidrosaries crying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, prettyboislime and currylightskin
5. @Prettyboy - He’s a chill guy, but i know some screws are loose. I saw him mention this guy Gosha in a thread like he was a gigachad, i looked him up, 4psl brutal homosexual fagcel.. says weird stuff sometimes but he’s likeable

4. @the BULL - Cool guy but sometimes you’re too confident even when you’re wrong and it can make you look like a clown. But you’re funny and sometimes i agree with you

3. @Xangsane - Yo bro i like you but you act like you’re on a permanent LSD trip bro. Nigga be rating and morphing sims characters i just can’t see what would make a normal person do this. But cool guy

2. @wollet2 - Guy is a fatass NEET KHHV truecel, but he deluded himself into thinking he’s attractive and says his life isn’t shit because “looks are all that matter” even though the last thing this autistic schizo has is looks.

1. @RabidRosaries 2.5psl dravidian shitskin truecel who legitimately cried on discord and put me on ignore because i was blackpilling him to suicide. not even his autism can save him from my brutal realities, life will eventually slap this disgusting NCT recessed shitskin in the face and he will be ashamed he ever had an ego. he looks far worse than the shit i take in the morning

— There are a few honorable mentions but i’m too lazy to write more. i’m surprised i wrote this much ——
@ArvidGustavsson is in the same spot as @Prettyboy , maybe a little more in the deep end tbh. but sometimes he’s chill. I think he’s very slightly more normal than xangsane

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, volcelfatcel, Kingcel32 and 4 others
@the BULL see this ugly nigger cant take my cock out of his mouth lmfao
fatass
NEET
KHHV
truecel
:lul:

meanwhile guy is 5'9 has no chin is barely htn subhumanoid and injects pig hormones to fuck ugly 15yo us girls that will fuck anybody

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, galego123 and prettyboislime
fatass
NEET
KHHV
truecel

meanwhile guy is 5'9 has no chin is barely htn subhumanoid and injects pig hormones to fuck ugly 15yo us girls that will fuck anybody
Clownshow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Clownshow
you look like shit

stop having ego

only vip you are is vip of incels

now gtfo clown monkey nigger. no more genital fluids to feed u today, u dried me up of sperm like a raisin yesterday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Kingcel32, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
you look like shit

stop having ego

only vip you are is vip of incels

now gtfo clown monkey nigger. no more genital fluids to feed u today, u dried me up of sperm like a raisin yesterday
7CC23687 2530 4AF9 9721 428BD0DB0EA8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima, Looks234, Kingcel32 and 5 others
why does this guy tag 50 incels then remove the tags

so it appears like he didnt tag his incel buddies to farm reacts smh

anyway im dealing with utter jokes subhumanoids im a fool that i keep interacting with an ugly nigger mutt

and 80% of the guys you posted look like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Kingcel32, prettyboislime and 1 other person
fatass
NEET
KHHV
truecel

i thought he was 6ft 5

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime

anyway im dealing with utter jokes subhumanoids im a fool that i keep interacting with an ugly nigger mutt

he literally does this all the time

how pathetic :lul:

i thought he was 6ft 5
he is a manlet lol

have you seen his pics?

literally only semi decent thing he has is eye area. NOTHING ELSE :lul:

shit pheno, shit face, shit mouth

he’s having a psychotic break. apprently i’m from the hood 3.2 psl 5’5
apparently im fat truecel virgin you utter subhuman aobmination manlet :lul:

youre the biggest abused joke in the forum, constantly having a guys name in your mouth that have never EVER seen pics off :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and galego123
he is a manlet lol

have you seen his pics?
who mogs? 16 year old mulatto slayer vs 43 year old khhv neet with paranoid schizophrenia and aspergers

666AA03D FE61 4CAE 92BD 24ACDCD5402D
98FD7771 190E 45F4 9589 A61525E47C36
AC95E029 FFB4 4CC1 8C17 23B1EA7A992B
0CE3B436 FC37 4D4C 9771 8AAC7BB6B0BD

vs

40C4851B 0C87 467A 917A DF073ED4FF96

i look even better now than this pic tbh. and i’m 6’3 son i can show my driver license:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Looks234, Kingcel32 and 7 others

your ugly nigger face is revolting. fucking 15yo underdeveloped US rats jbs is nothing to boast about. i dont care about your meaningless life. you look like shit. there are uglier people than you legit subhumans that are drowning in pussy. what is that supposed to mean. this is a looks forum.

you would be irrelvant forced to sell bracelets in the streets nigger stepping foot in europe without your trustfund mother to support you

43 year old khhv neet with paranoid schizophrenia and aspergers
jfl at you keep embarassing yourself. you got no power to me. youre a total joke. gtfo

no power

get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, galego123 and prettyboislime
View attachment 1797178
your ugly nigger face is revolting. fucking 15yo underdeveloped US rats jbs is nothing to boast about. i dont care about your meaningless life. you look like shit. there are uglier people than you legit subhumans that are drowning in pussy. what is that supposed to mean. this is a looks forum.

you would be irrelvant forced to sell bracelets in the streets nigger stepping foot in europe without your trustfund mother to support you

43 year old khhv neet with paranoid schizophrenia and aspergers
jfl at you keep embarassing yourself. you got no power to me. youre a total joke. gtfo

no power

get it
EB396D85 FF61 49DA B14F FB9300F63283

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, incel194012940 and currylightskin
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and prettyboislime

you look like a nw7 cancer patient trying to run baldcel coverup game with that fake nigger hair :lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

this nigger thinks this revolting subhuman abomination of a face looks good smh

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, prettyboislime and incel194012940
why are you even answering him look at his post/rep
who the fuck are you

ugly subhuman

you think im 43yo and ugly?

i rape your whore mother :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and prettyboislime
keep using eye filters and contact lenses to try and get close to my eye colour your shitskinned shit eyecoloured subhuman nigger mutt abomination with overblown brains

youre just a looksmaxxed this that also looks morphed. and thats not a compliment. you look weird as shit nigger

keep fucking underdeveloped rats kids and running nw7 cancer patient baldcel subhuman coverup game

vip of incels. i piss down your nigger hypertrophied from pig hormones throat and there is nothing you can do about it. gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and prettyboislime
dnrd but i can get like 20 screenshots of people rating me 6+ psl. cut your losses already u total clown:feelskek:

keep using eye filters and contact lenses to try and get close to my eye colour your shitskinned shit eyecoloured subhuman nigger mutt abomination with overblown brains
View attachment 1797195

View attachment 1797196
View attachment 1797197

View attachment 1797198
View attachment 1797199
youre just a looksmaxxed this that also looks morphed. and thats not a compliment. you look weird as shit nigger

keep fucking underdeveloped rats kids and running nw7 cancer patient baldcel subhuman coverup game

vip of incels. i piss down your nigger hypertrophied from pig hormones throat and there is nothing you can do about it. gtfo

• JFL
View attachment 1797195

View attachment 1797196
View attachment 1797197

View attachment 1797198
View attachment 1797199

im getting you out of control son. what ure gonna do

im waiting

you have no power you subhuman negro joke

• JFL
cya later my weak dog on a leash

playing league rn

Wtf even niggas in India got the looksmax discord links before I did :feelsbadman:

can you link his pic? (no doxxin :feelshmm:)

• JFL
Deja la droga malpario

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and prettyboislime
Wtf even niggas in India got the looksmax discord links before I did :feelsbadman:
they were beefin in our group DM. i can add you if you want tho

Theres me, VicMackey, currylightskin, FailedNormieManlet, StrangerDanger and RabidRosaries

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234 and datboijj
Number 5 is the biggest gorilla nigger of all time for suggesting plucking facial hair