top 5 worst posters on this forum (are you here??? click asap to find out)

WHERE? DID YOU SAID THAT THEY SHOULD MOVE ON BECOUSE THEY HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE?
My nigga what? Hell naw this can’t be for real. You’re something else

in no particular order

@5foot8Paki - annoying and cringe, also obese and delusional.
@Pietrosiek - cringe aspie who cries about being subhuman despite doing literally nothing to further his looks
@PenileFacialSurgery - RIHANNA LOOKS LIKE SHIT AND YOUR RIHANNA OBSESSION POSTS ARE INDEED CRINGE. MODS BAN HIM ASAP
@blackopstruecel - autistic and school shooter vibes, shit post quality.
@HailToTheKing - irrelevant subhuman delusional narcy ogre kinko wannabe with cringe mouth area
4/5 list

My nigga looksmaxxing isn’t reserved for people who don’t look good. Looksmaxxing is meant for everybody. Everyone can improve their looks.

your opinion of them not needing to looksmax means jack shit. Men looking their best has never been as important as it is now. Rope
WE INCELS DOESNT NEED CHADS EVEN BETTER LOOKING. ARE YOU INCEL OR NOT? I AM. AND I DONT WANT CHADS TO BE BETTER LOOKING. MISS THE TIMES WHEN CHADS WERE HATES BY INCELS.

ALSO YOU SAID THAT THEY CANT LOOKSMAX? DIDNT YOU?

Yes. Because decently good looking users can’t looksmax and improve their looks. U wish bad things on good looking people too

WE INCELS DOESNT NEED CHADS EVEN BETTER LOOKING. ARE YOU INCEL OR NOT? I AM. AND I DONT WANT CHADS TO BE BETTER LOOKING. MISS THE TIMES WHEN CHADS WERE HATES BY INCELS.

ALSO YOU SAID THAT THEY CANT LOOKSMAX? DIDNT YOU?
I was obviously being sarcastic. I can’t believe you’re acting like this

You don’t want chads to looksmax, ok. But nobody cares. Chads don’t listen to you

I was obviously being sarcastic. I can’t believe you’re acting like this

You don’t want chads to looksmax, ok. But nobody cares. Chads don’t listen to you
They should be just banned. Im really serious. Idk why youre sucking dick of cocainecowboy and moggingmachine while they enjoy validation from you.

They should be just banned. Im really serious. Idk why youre sucking dick of cocainecowboy and moggingmachine while they enjoy validation from you.
I’m sucking them off for saying that they should be allowed to participate in looksmaxxing? You’re an incel who wants to circle jerk with other incels about inceldom. You don’t want non incels to join your “private club”. There’s a perfect place for you. It’s called .co

Either leave or stop bitching

I’m sucking them off for saying that they should be allowed to participate in looksmaxxing? You’re an incel who wants to circle jerk with other incels about inceldom. You don’t want non incels to join your “private club”. There’s a perfect place for you. It’s called .co

Either leave or stop bitching
Will do it one day. Fuck this forum and its users. Just hope they wont ban me at co becouse of height.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
How im gonna co next my profile with profile in co? I want them to know i came from here.
they wont ban you for height. just dont talk about it

Dana white

@5foot8Paki - annoying and cringe, also obese and delusional.
legit, also this curry hindu dindu faggot @SixFootManlet and sometimes @FatJattMofo with his white obsession

ur not worth the effort of an actual roast tbh
cringe
legit, also this curry hindu dindu faggot @SixFootManlet and sometimes @FatJattMofo with his white obsession
your curry drenched brain cant handle how obsessed you are with me just because i mercilessly bullied you ngl

your curry drenched brain cant handle how obsessed you are with me just because i mercilessly bullied you ngl
you need to be at least 5'9 to bully me you oedipus complex having lil bitch

If you tagged the users nobody would have to enter the thread to see if they were in the list tbh tbh ngl

How low will this forum go? Slayers not only get reputation, acceptance, admiration, they also get to decide who is a good poster or not.