Top 5 worst users on this forum

How could I forget to add @Jamesothy to the list? Maybe he isn't rent free in my head like I am in his, regardless, he is one of the worst users here who flew half way across the globe to reproduce with a flat screen TV gook

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Number 1:you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
@Natural Hypertrophy always writing essays about lifting like he’s the authority figure even though he’s never benched more than 115 pounds and doesn’t have the slightest clue what he’s talking about 🤡

:feelskek::feelskek:

This is the guy that gives you gym advice
View attachment 1650285
Yes, your honor. These are the men responsible for @Deleted member 9149 death. They murdered him with this post in cold blood. These monsters have 0 sympathies and compassion. Killed him before even his VIP subscription could expire. Savages, animals plz make sure that these criminals stay locked up in the prison for a long time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
Yes, your honor. These are the men responsible for @Deleted member 9149 death. They murdered him with this post in cold blood. These monsters have 0 sympathies and compassion. Killed him before even his VIP subscription could expire. Savages, animals plz make sure that these criminals stay locked up in the prison for a long time
Just took this pic as celebration
scale_1200

Later im meeting up with @cloUder
i

so we can laugh at this coping lanklet @copingvolcel
2191473 2016 vs 2020

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees