TOP BODYBUILDER GIVES HIS THOUGHTS NOFAP [GTFIH]

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
i can’t watch. someone summarize it

i can’t watch. someone summarize it
now I recently read something about bodybuilders a lot of them don't masturbate because they feel that letting out the semen makes them weaker how do you masturbate when I have sex yes but when I don't know so you're really you only masturbate when you have sex Jason just go

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1464
now I recently read something about bodybuilders a lot of them don't masturbate because they feel that letting out the semen makes them weaker how do you masturbate when I have sex yes but when I don't know so you're really you only masturbate when you have sex Jason just go
yes

is ur doc giving you something new?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

0.jpg