Top celebs getting rejected prove hypergamy is not real

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women

For full context she was the one who showed up to one of his events and posted him on her Instagram. She made it clear she was willing to cheat, leading him on only to flake before meeting. Sound familiar to your own experiences yet? She then screenshotted the conversation to brag to the world that she rejected James Franco, her greatest accomplishment in life.

Here Lebron James slides into the DMs of some IG model. Of course she didn't waste the opportunity to both brag about rejecting a billionaire athlete and shame him for trying. The funniest part about this one is looking at the guy she's actually with...a manlet normie you could find in any Walmart. She's a top tier woman living in America so clearly she could have any guy she wants and this is who she chooses. If hypergamy were real this relationship never would've happened and if it somehow did he would've been cucked in a heartbeat.

Once again, this random girl couldn't possibly do better than a famous billionaire celebrity, yet she not only rejects him but uses it as an opportunity to publicly humiliate him.

The whole concept of hypergamy is that women are constantly looking for the bigger & better deal...someone better looking, richer, higher status etc. In reality women would rather reject a high value guy than actually be with one. These examples prove beyond all reasonable doubt that value is not actually what they're after. So many men use women's lack of loyalty as the basis for hypergamy, but the actual reason women cheat is attraction isn't sustainable long-term and its attraction that ultimately determines our decisions over all else. Doesn't matter if you had all the LMS you could ask for, without the correct behavior & true understanding of women even if you got them you would end up abused and certainly never get the best out of them.

Its ironic that redpill content creators will say women wouldn't flake on you if you were Leonardo Dicaprio, as these examples couldn't destroy that notion more perfectly. I genuinely laugh at the entire manosphere as they truly know nothing about women. As I've stated many times before, women are irresistibly drawn to the guys around them that exhibit the wrong (right) behavior because that's what they're all hardwired to do. Familiarity matters exponentially more than LMS ever could, which nightclubs are an obvious example of, but these examples go even further to prove just how difficult it is to overcome that barrier of not having familiarity on your side.

@6ft4
@sexy
@Vermilioncore

Attachments

• 1724444398665.png
    1724444398665.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1724446711890.png
    1724446711890.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, VolcelFTW, Sprinkles and 9 others
200w.gif

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, denthegodking, Clavicular and 2 others
so im confused whats the point of this thread? that status doesn't matter? cause if so then James Franco is a horrible example

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, psychomandible, SubhumanForever and 2 others
because the women know these celebrities are only looking to fuck. if they were looking for a relationship they would jump ship. thats my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, psychomandible, borismonster and 1 other person
A bunch of vapor. Hypergamy is real and has strong intellectual value to being proven though many observational and statistical fronts. There's a guy on Youtube named Hoe_math that even goes as far as to link the behavior to psychological development levels for example.

The subject is not about if the "top" value men (of course, that man according to the "popular definition to what constitutes a "top value man"), gets rejected. If you thought that proving no man in this world can not get rejected is a valid argument for your argument on whether hypergamy exists statistically or observationally, then perhaps all of this conversation may become a issue of your misinterpretations. Its about frequency. Men at the "top" values of fame, money, status, get the most attention from women than the rest of men. This implies that there's something up with how they see the rest of men somehow. For reference and comparison, men do not show nearly as great of a discrepancy. Mens chart of "for reference" the types of women they go for, on different metrics resemble a spread distribution like a bell curve. While women have a sharper distribution.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: denthegodking, Darkeningstar, alriodai and 4 others
I agree with most of your threads but this is literally only 3 examples of women rejecting them when in reality all famous athletes, actors and artists have way more slays than normies (look it up) and there are also way more examples of hypergamy being proven

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Also, both Kanye west and James Franco have said they struggled with “sex addiction” (which isn’t real). The only way you could possibly have a sex addiction is if you have the opportunity to slay heaps of women which they could due to hypergamy.

I do agree with your points about familiarity but saying LMS doesn’t influence slaying is delusional

i don't think Bron did that

Also Bryce hall is literally statusmaxxed and decent looking

A bunch of vapor. Hypergamy is real and has strong intellectual value to being proven though many observational and statistical fronts. There's a guy on Youtube named Hoe_math that even goes as far as to link the behavior to psychological development levels for example.

The subject is not about if the "top" value men (of course, that man according to the "popular definition to what constitutes a "top value man"), gets rejected. If you thought that proving no man in this world can not get rejected is a valid argument for your argument on whether hypergamy exists statistically or observationally, then perhaps all of this conversation may become a issue of your misinterpretations. Its about frequency. Men at the "top" values of fame, money, status, get the most attention from women than the rest of men. This implies that there's something up with how they see the rest of men somehow. For reference and comparison, men do not show nearly as great of a discrepancy. Mens chart of "for reference" the types of women they go for, on different metrics resemble a spread distribution like a bell curve. While women have a sharper distribution.
Facts. You could make an argument for why being ugly is ideal if you choose a few specific exceptions

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
The girls aren’t complete retards they know these “high value men” are just gonna pump and dump, obv their relos mean more to them than a ONS with x celebrity

But from what I can tell they didn’t cheat cus the celebs that messaged are all ugly old fucks

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and borismonster

Facts. You could make an argument for why being ugly is ideal if you choose a few specific exceptions
Yea. I could have wrote my point a bit better but Op is definitely arguing against the science and data.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
The king has spoken. I’ve said this before on here, there is no substitute for proximity, luck, and right time right place, not even being atop the worldwide LMS leaderboards.

• Love it
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
the lebron ones are fake theres not even a verified badge

op is one of the biggest coping retards in existence. a readily observable biological phenomenon isn't real because a few old ugly celebrity faggots somewhere weren't able to score. top notch analysis there :forcedsmile:

The king has spoken. I’ve said this before on here, there is no substitute for proximity, luck, and right time right place, not even being atop the worldwide LMS leaderboards.
I'm never "at the right time, right place"

Hoe Math is no different than any other redpill channel, analyzing & shaming women's social media clips, preaching moronic ideologies like the top 10% of men are fucking 90% of women, and that attraction is entirely based on physical appearance, so much so that behavior becomes irrelevant. Of course if you lack life experience and go off anecdotal evidence from these online content creators its easy to believe this nonsense. The common criticism for my post is that I'm cherrypicking, but if you actually had extensive life experience & dating history you'd know that the majority of women (even top ones) have never and will never fuck a rich or so called Chad in their life. If you actually had the opportunity to go through multiple women's phones and truly dive into what goes on in their life you'd know this, rather than going off of what you see online and observe from an artificial lens like social media. The majority of guys a woman fucks will be on the down low, never shown on social media, so for you to base all your assumptions on what's made public is asinine. In general a lot of the information you see online (not limited to women/dating content) is grossly exaggerated/manipulated and out of touch with reality.

I do wish hypergamy were real because it would mean true natural selection was taking place, only allowing the top men to reproduce while forcing the genetic trash to essentially be bred out of existence. Clearly that is not what's happening today as subhumans of 0 value are cheating their genetics left & right, something which is far too common to be the "exception." Hypergamy also implies that women are making positive mate selection, doing what's best for our species. This completely goes against everything our ancestors taught, as the whole reason for them keeping such a tight leash on women is the understanding that left unchecked it was all but guaranteed they would destroy society with their self-destructive nature and inherent inclination towards wicked. The word hypergamy itself is a relatively new term, coined in 1883 and based upon the practice of marrying up in the Hindu caste system. To even use this term in the modern day is a logical fallacy in itself, because its based upon a time where women didn't have free selection and were forced to marry with a purpose, versus today where dating is no longer done with a purpose and women have free reign like never before. Who's really the one arguing against the science when the idea of hypergamy completely goes against the way we've lived for 99.9% of human history? Are you really that arrogant to believe you in the modern day, a product of this artificial society undertands women better than all of our ancestors?

The Lebron photo is real, just look up Heidi Hoback. The fact that a top tier American woman ended up with a short guy you'd find at Walmart completely disproves hypergamy while proving the importance of familiarity/proximity, as this is an accurate representation of the way women's personal lives actually work. Since you want to nitpick my usage of Kanye, I could've chosen a better example like Jay Alvarrez or Logan Paul, though they're less formally documented in podcasts. Jay is young and extremely good looking, yet self admittedly he gets rejected constantly by ordinary non-famous women, both single and ones with subhuman partners.

To clarify one more time, I never said LMS didn't matter. Obviously the more of it you have the easier dating becomes, but true attraction is based on abuse & trauma bonding. Lookup Develop Attraction on youtube to learn more, one of the only channels on women worth listening to. Even he will tell you that real attraction is based on abusive behavior, and no amount of LMS will compensate for the lack of it.

@6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, sexy, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Hoe Math is no different than any other redpill channel, analyzing & shaming women's social media clips, preaching moronic ideologies like the top 10% of men are fucking 90% of women, and that attraction is entirely based on physical appearance, so much so that behavior becomes irrelevant. Of course if you lack life experience and go off anecdotal evidence from these online content creators its easy to believe this nonsense. The common criticism for my post is that I'm cherrypicking, but if you actually had extensive life experience & dating history you'd know that the majority of women (even top ones) have never and will never fuck a rich or so called Chad in their life. If you actually had the opportunity to go through multiple women's phones and truly dive into what goes on in their life you'd know this, rather than going off of what you see online and observe from an artificial lens like social media. The majority of guys a woman fucks will be on the down low, never shown on social media, so for you to base all your assumptions on what's made public is asinine. In general a lot of the information you see online (not limited to women/dating content) is grossly exaggerated/manipulated and out of touch with reality.

I do wish hypergamy were real because it would mean true natural selection was taking place, only allowing the top men to reproduce while forcing the genetic trash to essentially be bred out of existence. Clearly that is not what's happening today as subhumans of 0 value are cheating their genetics left & right, something which is far too common to be the "exception." Hypergamy also implies that women are making positive mate selection, doing what's best for our species. This completely goes against everything our ancestors taught, as the whole reason for them keeping such a tight leash on women is the understanding that left unchecked it was all but guaranteed they would destroy society with their self-destructive nature and inherent inclination towards wicked. The word hypergamy itself is a relatively new term, coined in 1883 and based upon the practice of marrying up in the Hindu caste system. To even use this term in the modern day is a logical fallacy in itself, because its based upon a time where women didn't have free selection and were forced to marry with a purpose, versus today where dating is no longer done with a purpose and women have free reign like never before. Who's really the one arguing against the science when the idea of hypergamy completely goes against the way we've lived for 99.9% of human history? Are you really that arrogant to believe you in the modern day, a product of this artificial society undertands women better than all of our ancestors?

The Lebron photo is real, just look up Heidi Hoback. The fact that a top tier American woman ended up with a short guy you'd find at Walmart completely disproves hypergamy while proving the importance of familiarity/proximity, as this is an accurate representation of the way women's personal lives actually work. Since you want to nitpick my usage of Kanye, I could've chosen a better example like Jay Alvarrez or Logan Paul, though they're less formally documented in podcasts. Jay is young and extremely good looking, yet self admittedly he gets rejected constantly by ordinary non-famous women, both single and ones with subhuman partners.

To clarify one more time, I never said LMS didn't matter. Obviously the more of it you have the easier dating becomes, but true attraction is based on abuse & trauma bonding. Lookup Develop Attraction on youtube to learn more, one of the only channels on women worth listening to. Even he will tell you that real attraction is based on abusive behavior, and no amount of LMS will compensate for the lack of it.

@6ft4
“Proximity” has expanded because of Social media and dating apps. They’re able to access the best looking men in their city or country within 5 minutes of swiping. I disagree, women always date up in terms of LMS.

They’ll never get with a guy that is broker than them unless he has L —> dating up looks

They will date a guy uglier than themselves if he has MS —> dating up money/status

Now what’s the barrier to get benefit or LMS ?
Looks halo start at HTN
Money halo start at +$20,000 over her earnings
Status halo start at 10,000 followers, posh job(lawyer, engineer, doctor, ceo) or well known/respected in x community

Real attraction comes from looks though. MS is compensation that will lead to betabuxx/connector for her. If you’re known that means you have connections, hence she can monkey branch to a man that has it all LMS

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm never "at the right time, right place"

I haven’t been in many years either boyo, that’s why I’m here. My next ascension, I already had one before, will come through proximity and luck, just like my first one. Looksmaxing and moneymaxing are worthwhile endeavors but you’re never gonna get a girl until you meet her at the right time in the right place.

• Love it
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
There's a very specific reason why they rejected these dudes, you'd think they would jump on the opportunity, even a borderline retard would accept, except these aren't your average borderline retards, they're not smart enough to see the opportunity, but they're just smart enough to realize they're pump and dumps and will get thrown to the side in a couple of weeks top

Most women in their situation would've reacted differently, just look at Chris brown fans like that one girl who was getting about to get married, but still paid 1K to get her ass grabbed by the man notoriously known to box his gf

• +1
Low iq cope. They flake cause they would pump and dump

• +1
>Hypergamy doesn't exist because....... uhhhh..... Some famous guy got rejected
Ok, man.

• +1

@6ft4[
[/QUOTE]
Hoe Math is no different than any other redpill channel, analyzing & shaming women's social media clips, preaching moronic ideologies like the top 10% of men are fucking 90% of women, and that attraction is entirely based on physical appearance, so much so that behavior becomes irrelevant. Of course if you lack life experience and go off anecdotal evidence from these online content creators its easy to believe this nonsense. The common criticism for my post is that I'm cherrypicking, but if you actually had extensive life experience & dating history you'd know that the majority of women (even top ones) have never and will never fuck a rich or so called Chad in their life. If you actually had the opportunity to go through multiple women's phones and truly dive into what goes on in their life you'd know this, rather than going off of what you see online and observe from an artificial lens like social media. The majority of guys a woman fucks will be on the down low, never shown on social media, so for you to base all your assumptions on what's made public is asinine. In general a lot of the information you see online (not limited to women/dating content) is grossly exaggerated/manipulated and out of touch w

[USER=2317]@6ft4

@6ft4
What about the argument that women weren’t allowed to have free rein because hypergamy leads to majority of men being sexless which isn’t good for society?

Btw I agree with most of what you are saying but most famous people would obviously slay way more than a normie, even if they are good looking. How do they do that?