Top Cosmetic Maxillofacial Surgeons in Europe for ccw Rotation?

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
-What I have/ want: undeveloped jaw wanting to have an anteface.
-Open for any recommendations!
-a numbered list of what you think is best would be cool
-I thought about alfaro or Raffaini
-Do you think they are good?

Surgery is cope. Mew, go to the gym and eat healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Blond3cel and Deleted member 26642
Surgery is cope. Mew, go to the gym and eat healthy.
I do not agree? Why do you think so? There is little to no scientific evidence that mewing is particularly beneficial after puberty. In the case of surgery, on the other hand, you see the result directly wtf

I do not agree? Why do you think so? There is little to no scientific evidence that mewing is particularly beneficial after puberty. In the case of surgery, on the other hand, you see the result directly wtf
Surgeries have a 40% chance of complications (nerve damage, uncanny result, muscle imbalance)

CT scans give 1 in 1000 patients brain cancer (forgot the specific name)

Ur choice, just gym and take care of yourself instead bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Artemis
No way, man... :feelsmega:

There is even no study of adult brain cancer. For children, this CT risk is like 1 in 100,000 or less.

If this were true, there would be millions dead
cover11.jpeg

-What I have/ want: undeveloped jaw wanting to have an anteface.
-Open for any recommendations!
-a numbered list of what you think is best would be cool
-I thought about alfaro or Raffaini
-Do you think they are good?
My recommendation: DO NOT GO TO TOP NAMES.

Go to a local surgeon, for assessment, and planning. And then do the whole thing for 3 times less money, near your home.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Scientific studies on mewing would be so problematic and difficult to conduct that no one in their right mind would even try it, not to mention the fact there is 0 money that could be made if mewing takes off as a proven concept

Surgeries have a 40% chance of complications (nerve damage, uncanny result, muscle imbalance)

Ur choice, just gym and take care of yourself instead bro
You need DVT and no CT scan, which is 10 times less harmful. It doesn't matter either, because your risk of getting fatal cancer is 20% anyway and increases twice as high with something like lack of exercise. I think the risk is manageable, and your overall risk of getting fatal cancer increases with a CT scan. That means one in 2000 people will develop fatal cancer. Then why should the probability of brain cancer be 1 in 1000? And yes, there are complications with the surgery, but these can be greatly reduced if you go to a good surgeon.

But you know much more about the outcome when you go to top surgeons

Go to a local surgeon, for assessment, and planning. And then do the whole thing for 3 times less money, near your home.

why would that be problematic. Mewing is not only for cosmetic reasons. However you could also investigate that
Scientific studies on mewing would be so problematic and difficult to conduct that no one in their right mind would even try it, not to mention the fact there is 0 money that could be made if mewing takes off as a proven concept

"the estimated risk in the 10 years following CT exposure was 1 brain tumor per 10,000 patients exposed to a 10 mGy scan at less than 10 years of age"

CBCT is at most 1/50 as much radiation as that, and I think risk is less if you have the scan when you're older. Even full CT is probably less because it's just the bones, not the brain, and that study used scans from 1985-2002, and many machines are newer.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
there are many studies that examine the most mundane, unnecessary things without making any money out of it. Without scientific evidence, it's still a logical but empty theory

But you know much more about the outcome when you go to top surgeons
YOU DON'T.

They all use proctored or cherry-picked photos on Insta. You will NEVER know how many people they botched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and longjohnmong
YOU DON'T.

They all use proctored or cherry-picked photos on Insta. You will NEVER know how many people they botched.
And what is a "top surgeon?" One who gets talked about the most on an incel forum? One who got lucky because a Chad whose only problem was prognathism walked into his office?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Deleted member 19766, extremchange628181 and 1 other person
YOU DON'T.

Hmmm I just think of it, but I can’t go to someone who no one knows because they mostly don’t do Bimax purely for cosmetic reasons

YOU DON'T.

I júst want a blackpilled surgeon, who has some reviews It does not have to be the best of the best

Hmmm I just think of it, but I can’t go to someone who no one knows because they mostly don’t do Bimax purely for cosmetic reasons
You need to ASK.

You will be surprised how many surgeons probably do it for cosmetic indications in your area.

• +1
You need to ASK.

You will be surprised how many surgeons probably do it for cosmetic indications in your area.
Not in Germany Bro haha

Not in Germany Bro haha
Actually, YOU DO NOT KNOW.

In Germany, IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE PATIENT PHOTOS.

You NEVER know. There might be a really good surgeon right beside your house. But they are not allowed to publish their cherry-picks like Turks or Spaniards do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 19766

did you have jaw surgery before? how are you so knowledgable?

also u should try to get insurance to cover it, right?

also what do you think of the fact that many less experienced local surgeons don't even know how to CCW and whatnot?

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Only reason to go to a top surgeon is if you are also getting implants since they give you a package deal.

Otherwise go with a local one who does rotations. 8 degrees ccw is the same no matter who performs it

• Hmm...
did you have jaw surgery before?
No, my jaw is alright. Unlike my eye area. :feelsrope:
how are you so knowledgable?
I was looking for a rhino and cheek implant surgeons across the globe.
also u should try to get insurance to cover it, right?
Idk. german moment. I am not german.
also what do you think of the fact that many less experienced local surgeons don't even know how to CCW and whatnot?
MOST of them probably know. Do not think they are dumb. If they agree to do it on you is another question.

But this is why you need to got to multiple consultations. It is actually a long process.

• +1
No, my jaw is alright. Unlike my eye area. :feelsrope:

I was looking for a rhino and cheek implant surgeons across the globe.

Idk. german moment. I am not german.

MOST of them probably know. Do not think they are dumb. If they agree to do it on you is another question.

But this is why you need to got to multiple consultations. It is actually a long process.
im american nigga wbu

but thanks for advice anyways my friend

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
im american nigga wbu
Well, in europe cosmetic surgery is USUALLY not covered either even in welfare states. I currently live in finland.

But maybe some cels here came up with some loopholes to get it for free... the issue is: if it is done for free, it is done for health indications. And if it is done for health indications, why would they move the jaw cosmetically? They would move it 2mm to open up your throat, and as such, no cosmetic effect will be achieved.

So, paying out of the pocket is required everywhere i guess.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and Deleted member 19766