include skull, ive got biggest skull on the forum

id also argue with few other choices u made, but w/e

Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Also u dont skull mog @eyes , he is high DHT

why is even @DarknLost even on this website?

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarknLost
Shit thred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
kys

• +1
Eww

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost and chadpreetcel123
Autism: every user on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Festrunk
  • Hmm...
43E1D82D 3D94 4638 B3A6 4286A9A79B71

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2933
hair would've been me if not for norwood

the fuck is life anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Wait why is height not me?I am 184 cm ideal height.this thread is run by the jews.Its always them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2933 and toolateforme
why is even @DarknLost even on this website?
because what I currently have is still not enough for foids standards
also I am the biggest aspie on planet earth

My bizygo width is 15cm and 16cm temporal width lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
they're not all me, shit thread

It's less than 2 cuz my midface is long, brow is high due to asian heritage
mesure it at the bottom of the eyebrows then ! it's more accurate you should have smth close to 2

mesure it at the bottom of the eyebrows then ! it's more accurate you should have smth close to 2
I dont think so lol my midface is fucking long
And my IQ is 128 measured btw I dont really get mogged often idk how much x30001 is

I dont think so lol my midface is fucking long
And my IQ is 128 measured btw I dont really get mogged often idk how much x30001 is
what's your MDF ?
yeah korean have high iq, i wonder how much is mine

what's your MDF ?
yeah korean have high iq, i wonder how much is mine
I'm like top 2percent in korean population I think. My MDF ratio varies per pic, it's around 0.93

I'm like top 2percent in korean population I think. My MDF ratio varies per pic, it's around 0.93
lol that high ? 128 is very high ?
i've heard that @cocainecowboy has 132 or smth

bruuh 0.93 is okish

lol that high ? 128 is very high ?
i've heard that @cocainecowboy has 132 or smth

bruuh 0.93 is okish
Yeah we dont have significantly fucking high iq or what lol it's just coping biased research

why are you wasting your talent then ?
Where should I use? I stopped studying years ago because of depression and obsession occured when I got into high school, idk what to do now. I actually like my life now and dont regret cuz I made many friends, on this forum like you and out, you know if I had my life in together we wouldn't have met at all.
And I was rotting because I wanted girlfriend which I can desire since I have highish standard I thought I would have no chance and I didnt want to low quality job maxing for years till I become oldcel and slay in old age, I just LDARed cuz I saw no fucking hope.
But now I'm just trying to be confident. I'll just fjck bitch without surgery.
I can start studying btw do you think I need to?

Where should I use? I stopped studying years ago because of depression and obsession occured when I got into high school, idk what to do now. I actually like my life now and dont regret cuz I made many friends, on this forum like you and out, you know if I had my life in together we wouldn't have met at all.
And I was rotting because I wanted girlfriend which I can desire since I have highish standard I thought I would have no chance and I didnt want to low quality job maxing for years till I become oldcel and slay in old age, I just LDARed cuz I saw no fucking hope.
But now I'm just trying to be confident. I'll just fjck bitch without surgery.
I can start studying btw do you think I need to?
you must !
see, you'r not that gl, but you've been blessed somewhere else : in your intelligence.
capitalize on this, make your family proud of you, especially due to the fact that they are poor. It will a very nice success.
i believe everybody is blessed somewhere, for you it's the IQ.
and believe when you'll be successfull - if you'r intelligent enough it can arrive within 2-3 years, so still young enough to have a wife - you'll have a white caucasian wife so much easier.

128 is the above average range
130+ is smart
140+ genius

• Hmm...
you must !
see, you'r not that gl, but you've been blessed somewhere else : in your intelligence.
capitalize on this, make your family proud of you, especially due to the fact that they are poor. It will a very nice success.
i believe everybody is blessed somewhere, for you it's the IQ.
and believe when you'll be successfull - if you'r intelligent enough it can arrive within 2-3 years, so still young enough to have a wife - you'll have a white caucasian wife so much easier.
I'm gonna have that italian girl. With zero money. In months at least. I dont wanna be incel more than 20 years for my life anymore and If I'm getting girl when I'm rich its awful. Imma meet someone who loves me not money.
Idk I always wanted to do music.
128 is the above average range
130+ is smart
140+ genius
Yeah if I did test better I wouldve reached 130 tbh but I dont think I'm genius at all becuz obsession is still there I think of easy thing a lot.

I'm gonna have that italian girl. With zero money. In months at least. I dont wanna be incel more than 20 years for my life anymore and If I'm getting girl when I'm rich its awful. Imma meet someone who loves me not money.
Idk I always wanted to do music.
i
Yeah if I did test better I wouldve reached 130 tbh but I dont think I'm genius at all becuz obsession is still there I think of easy thing a lot.
i knew that you'll say that but when a woman like you at first glance it's due to your look right ?
so somehow, loving smth for his statut that he can give you or his look, are both animal right ?
it's only with due time, if the woman and the man have good morality, behaviour, that the woman love the man - and same for the opposite way - according to their personnality, to what they are inside of them and not what they can give in a materialistic approach.
So imo it's not bad.

you can do music in your free time, since you'r high IQ you'll learn fastly no need to do it full time like normies. give me news about that, i don't want to have an high IQ friend beeing normie or below, i want you to be successfull

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
i knew that you'll say that but when a woman like you at first glance it's due to your look right ?
so somehow, loving smth for his statut that he can give you or his look, are both animal right ?
it's only with due time, if the woman and the man have good morality, behaviour, that the woman love the man - and same for the opposite way - according to their personnality, to what they are inside of them and not what they can give in a materialistic approach.
So imo it's not bad.

you can do music in your free time, since you'r high IQ you'll learn fastly no need to do it full time like normies. give me news about that, i don't want to have an high IQ friend beeing normie or below, i want you to be successfull
If relationship based on money can elevate to real love, yeah it might be decent.
But like I said I'm not gonna wait being virgin forever like mother Teresa till I fucking make bank up lol.. I'm just gonna find fucking yellow fever girl, I'm good at talking so I'm just gonna try.

• +1
If relationship based on money can elevate to real love, yeah it might be decent.
But like I said I'm not gonna wait being virgin forever like mother Teresa till I fucking make bank up lol.. I'm just gonna find fucking yellow fever girl, I'm good at talking so I'm just gonna try.
do this, and restart school : it will make u ascend in another way + helps u to make contact with others young people like u

• +1
do this, and restart school : it will make u ascend in another way + helps u to make contact with others young people like u
Ya, I shud do studying but if I do it I dont wanna do it in korea cuz I avoid to hangout or interact with korean people cuz they often have degenerate filthy minds. Not to mention they are ugly as fuck hurts my eyes to see.
that italian girl really liked me btw, maybe she was drunk, she offered her number to me first, she let me have my arm around her waist and crossed arms constantly, called me cute all the time, she literally said it is destiny that we met. It was literally whole package of IOIs. i was so pussy to kiss her but whatever. I just fucking cant contact her.

• Love it
Ya, I shud do studying but if I do it I dont wanna do it in korea cuz I avoid to hangout or interact with korean people cuz they often have degenerate filthy minds. Not to mention they are ugly as fuck hurts my eyes to see.
that italian girl really liked me btw, maybe she was drunk, she offered her number to me first, she let me have my arm around her waist and crossed arms constantly, called me cute all the time, she literally said it is destiny that we met. It was literally whole package of IOIs. i was so pussy to kiss her but whatever. I just fucking cant contact her.
filthy minds?
bro,that's real IOI. haven't you said that you've saw her again to know that she didn't ghost u ?

• +1
filthy minds?
bro,that's real IOI. haven't you said that you've saw her again to know that she didn't ghost u ?
No I never met her again. But I figured out how to find out I'm blocked, and yeah ofc I was blocked as fuck. She was not like ignoring while knowing the msg is there

• So Sad
No I never met her again. But I figured out how to find out I'm blocked, and yeah ofc I was blocked as fuck. She was not like ignoring while knowing the msg is there
ask the people of the bar... you have her IG right ? keep creating accounts smth i don't know but try

• +1