Top features per user here!

filthy minds?
bro,that's real IOI. haven't you said that you've saw her again to know that she didn't ghost u ?
Filthy mind is retarded materialism and classifying people with education, like Korean people love classifying other human beings. It's so cringe.
+ we have weird language that makes hierarchy between people who have different age. If you are one year older than me you automatically have respect from me. It's just retarded and I will never make korean friend who is older than me due to that. I hate someone feeling superior to me with retarded reason.

I dont have her IG if I had one I wouldve just made another account and contacted her. I have weirdass korean msnger and I dont know her I'd, shes just added but there is no way to contact her with other account.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Filthy mind is retarded materialism and classifying people with education, like Korean people love classifying other human beings. It's so cringe.
+ we have weird language that makes hierarchy between people who have different age. If you are one year older than me you automatically have respect from me. It's just retarded and I will never make korean friend who is older than me due to that. I hate someone feeling superior to me with retarded reason.

I dont have her IG if I had one I wouldve just made another account and contacted her. I have weirdass korean msnger and I dont know her I'd, shes just added but there is no way to contact her with other account.
search her name in the internet, smth...
i see well know, yeah i hate this materalistic approach too, i understand somehow your pain

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Where are my lips?

search her name in the internet, smth...
i see well know, yeah i hate this materalistic approach too, i understand somehow your pain
The korean ideology is too far beyond disturbing. We are the biggest fucking racists on average I'm telling ya.
Lookism is literally all over the place, and they care about uni so much, they think if you are from uni which is higher rank than other uni guy you are just better guy than him. People care about those stuff so much and judge whole person with it. They judge human and work by how well did he do in high school Lol. It's more disturbing and ridiculous than materialism.

I only know her name is clara, not family name JFL I already looked up on Instagram and facebook it was so hard to find. Even I searched her friends name, couldnt find anyone.

• Woah
My IQ is 145

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
The korean ideology is too far beyond disturbing. We are the biggest fucking racists on average I'm telling ya.
Lookism is literally all over the place, and they care about uni so much, they think if you are from uni which is higher rank than other uni guy you are just better guy than him. People care about those stuff so much and judge whole person with it. They judge human and work by how well did he do in high school Lol. It's more disturbing and ridiculous than materialism.

I only know her name is clara, not family name JFL I already looked up on Instagram and facebook it was so hard to find. Even I searched her friends name, couldnt find anyone.
woaw fascinating ngl. tell me more about this mentality if you can/want.
try more jfl you will finish by finding her
My IQ is 145
ya

My IQ is 145
A7PIjvy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
FWHR: @CupOfCoffee

woaw fascinating ngl. tell me more about this mentality if you can/want.
try more jfl you will finish by finding her

ya
I know which uni where she goes but I just feel its creepy way but I really wanna see her but it seems stalking and over the line. I'm going to same bar tmr and day after tmr for two days. Wish me luck.

Yeah and to keep talking about mentality, lookism is deep inside the society and we are just instinctually ugly, men dominant community blames women with asian phenotypical features, women dominant community insults korean men with asian phenotypical features. Gooks are truly unhappy and cursed race loo.
And we just insult ugly and short guys without hesitation and girls say they go for looks out loud. But I think this is deeply related with biological ugliness of asians not just mentality. There are too many ugly guys compared to white population here.

For materialistic, many people cope with GDP or GNP or bullshit when they get racisted. Like 'they live less well than our country so we are better'
Bro racism is fucking lookism lol you got racist cuz u are ugly AF not money JFL.
I know they are coping and have to cope with that bullshit but it looks so ugly and cringe to cope with that filthy shit I want to beat those fucks.

• Woah
I know which uni where she goes but I just feel its creepy way but I really wanna see her but it seems stalking and over the line. I'm going to same bar tmr and day after tmr for two days. Wish me luck.

Yeah and to keep talking about mentality, lookism is deep inside the society and we are just instinctually ugly, men dominant community blames women with asian phenotypical features, women dominant community insults korean men with asian phenotypical features. Gooks are truly unhappy and cursed race loo.
And we just insult ugly and short guys without hesitation and girls say they go for looks out loud. But I think this is deeply related with biological ugliness of asians not just mentality. There are too many ugly guys compared to white population here.

For materialistic, many people cope with GDP or GNP or bullshit when they get racisted. Like 'they live less well than our country so we are better'
Bro racism is fucking lookism lol you got racist cuz u are ugly AF not money JFL.
I know they are coping and have to cope with that bullshit but it looks so ugly and cringe to cope with that filthy shit I want to beat those fucks.
what's GDP / GNP ?
fuck....
but korean girls and boy without surgery/photoshop/fraud are mostly ugly jfl, why so materialistic and self hated ?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and toolateforme
Best user : @Ritalincel

WrnPT2c

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
what's GDP / GNP ?
fuck....
but korean girls and boy without surgery/photoshop/fraud are mostly ugly jfl, why so materialistic and self hated ?
Cuz they are ugly as fuck, they dont want each others. That's why hating opposite sex of same race. GDP GNP is somewhat average income. They cope asians are better cuz we have better income!
Bro.. like what? Their own insecurity and coping made them materialistic and more pathetic.. I'm already sick of these people

• Ugh..
Cuz they are ugly as fuck, they dont want each others. That's why hating opposite sex of same race. GDP GNP is somewhat average income. They cope asians are better cuz we have better income!
Bro.. like what? Their own insecurity and coping made them materialistic and more pathetic.. I'm already sick of these people
i will hate my community / be sick too if they think like that ngl

i will hate my community / be sick too if they think like that ngl
Ugly faced, and ugly minded.
Tbh I was in that state in school year cuz I got brainwashed in this stupid community too. Lucky I'm out in early age. Sad I cant murder them tho. As i said, I'm so glad that im in this state now. no matter less of years to study, I gained better thing.
I can always make decent friends and dont judge them with stupid materialistic superficial frivolous bullshit.

• +1
Ugly faced, and ugly minded.
Tbh I was in that state in school year cuz I got brainwashed in this stupid community too. Lucky I'm out in early age. Sad I cant murder them tho. As i said, I'm so glad that im in this state now. no matter less of years to study, I gained better thing.
I can always make decent friends and dont judge them with stupid materialistic superficial frivolous bullshit.
beat them up intellectually then, prove them wrong by the field of idea.

Height: @eyes
Face: @DarknLost
Voice: @SirGey
Dick: @LondonVillie
Hand: @eyes
Frame: @cocainecowboy
Hair: @DarknLost
IQ: @x30001
mog you all except hand dick and height

beat them up intellectually then, prove them wrong by the field of idea.
Actually should, they worship STEM haha cuz they are good at studying. Its just so fucking funny. STEMcel curries can be god here.

s
Actually should, they worship STEM haha cuz they are good at studying. Its just so fucking funny. STEMcel curries can be god here.
stem ?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DarknLost, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 3043
Science technology engineering etc.
What really disgusts me is who think he is superior and brag all around about his uni on the internet is often ugly as fuck with recessed asian chin, who talks in shy fucking voice lol.

• JFL
Moustache: @Festrunk

• +1
Also u dont skull mog @eyes , he is high DHT
Hmmm wut.
Who mogs me who do I mog.
Height: @eyes
Face: @DarknLost
Voice: @SirGey
Dick: @LondonVillie
Hand: @eyes
Frame: @cocainecowboy
Hair: @DarknLost
IQ: @x30001
Hol up.
Why am I mentioned at hands and height?

Last edited:
replace my with top ability to fuck the biggest uggos

• JFL
I'm gonna have that italian girl. With zero money. In months at least. I dont wanna be incel more than 20 years for my life anymore and If I'm getting girl when I'm rich its awful. Imma meet someone who loves me not money.
Idk I always wanted to do music.

Yeah if I did test better I wouldve reached 130 tbh but I dont think I'm genius at all becuz obsession is still there I think of easy thing a lot.
Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
what does @cocainecowboy 's frame look like?

At least I’ve had sex with white women 😂
Just shut the fuck up you little(actually big due to fat) fatpad disfigured hideous subhuman. Your pics were 3rd most disgusting thing I've seen in my life next to mexican cartel cutting throat and indian fucking cow.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel