Top guides for Ricecel?

VietBro

VietBro

Iron
Hello! I've had troubles looking for quality guides. Hoping someone who relates can link me some.

Myself: 5'10 176 Ethnic Vietnamese 18 years,
Looking for Guides NOT Kpopmaxxing for Southeast Asian.
Greatly appreciated!

Edit: I live in America

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Check out @Grimba's suicide guide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaires, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 7076 and 4 others
for real tho why no kpopmaxx or SEA?

Hello! I've had troubles looking for quality guides. Hoping someone who relates can link me some.

Greatly appreciated!
Roids, Tats, Tan are your only hope. There Is no other option for asian guys.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

Greatly appreciated!
Do you live in Asia or the West?

• So Sad
Reactions: VietBro

Greatly appreciated!

It depends on why you want to looksmaxx. Probably to be more appealing to women. I can't see any other reason.

Do you like Asian Women?

If I were you, and I liked Asian women, I would 100% become a Viet Kieu.

Do you know a good Kpopmax guide?
no tbh but generally keep your hair longer like this
3e1321e9ba3f286f931486006f09c697.jpg

and get surgery for whatever failos you have in the face

with your height you already are ahead most asians at least

to sum up I think you need:
- good hair (medium to long in length)
- clear skin
- no major failos in the face
- dress appropriately (not too tryhard though)

Last edited:
i dont know if this true but i heard that asian parents are so strict with good grades so they kids become doctors or something which bring good money, because when they fail they get no wife. betabuxx then

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
If I were you, and I liked Asian women, I would 100% become a Viet Kieu.
I know what that is, that's my safety when if I don't have a girl after college. Also I'm trying to looksmax bc I'm starting fresh soon in college & I prefer a girl who was born in America.

• +1
Don't listen to these fags, they have no idea.
It's Roids Tats Tan, to be able to compete with 4/10 white guys for the few remaining 3-4/10 girls.

4bbb6730823f89d37899ae4cbf9809fe
32581b29296a87a7caa492d1528d58f8

F8bd96d3f498dfe0e50976224e3b2445

You realize the gook u posted is already gl lol no Rtt for most asians
It's the only legit option in my opinion. KPOPmaxxing ist just for teens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
I know what that is, that's my safety when if I don't have a girl after college. Also I'm trying to looksmax bc I'm starting fresh soon in college & I prefer a girl who was born in America.
The reason you think you'd prefer a girl born in America is because you haven't been to college yet. You just haven't been thoroughly blackpilled enough. American born women just aren't worth anything more than a pump and dump these days. Even if you manage to hit the jackpot and find yourself a seemingly traditional virgin, in the long run she'll still give you more problems than she's worth.

You might be thinking that a Vietnamese woman might not be relatable enough to you. That's not the case though. They'll still be way more relatable to you than they'll be to your parents.

Do you speak Vietnamese?

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
The reason you think you'd prefer a girl born in America is because you haven't been to college yet. You just haven't been thoroughly blackpilled enough. American born women just aren't worth anything more than a pump and dump these days. Even if you manage to hit the jackpot and find yourself a seemingly traditional virgin, in the long run she'll still give you more problems than she's worth.

You might be thinking that a Vietnamese woman might not be relatable enough to you. That's not the case though. They'll still be way more relatable to you than they'll be to your parents.

Do you speak Vietnamese?
American women have been damaged goods since the advent of the 'slut culture.'

If you're looking for a girl who hasn't completely burnt her pleasure receptors, is able to pair-bond and wont look at you with the 'thousand-cock-stare' then your best bet is the local day care.

• +1

Do you speak Vietnamese?
I speak fluent Vietnamese, I've visited Vietnam 3 years ago, I know it would be very easy to get a Wife from Vietnam but if you were in my position the realistic goal is an Asian American girlfriend. I know it's possible even with the blackpills, the looksmaxxing will give me an upper hand.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 12002

Greatly appreciated!

Yakuza max if you cant just rope

I speak fluent Vietnamese, I've visited Vietnam 3 years ago, I know it would be very easy to get a Wife from Vietnam but if you were in my position the realistic goal is an Asian American girlfriend. I know it's possible even with the blackpills, the looksmaxxing will give me an upper hand.
You might be right. But from my position I envy you. Toi yeu Vietnam. I've lived there off and on since 2013. Best country I've lived in by far, even if I'm just a tay. My goal is to eventually go there and start a business or something after returning to America for the next 5 years. My wife's Chinese but I want her to have the same citizenship as myself.

If you look SEA you need to to tan and gymmaxx, trying to kpopmaxx is pointless if your skin is too dark..
I think SEA fare better than north east asians if they manage to be NT and fit tbh, provided they're not short

Users who are viewing this thread

Back