Top Highest IQs users from here!

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
1 - @FACEandLMS based creator

2 - @x30001 know shit that no one knows, anti aging, chemycals, etc, must be a jew

3 - @SirGey based rater and ascender

4 - @cocainecowboy wannabe sirgey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
@Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Einon
E71307DA 4DA9 4B36 920B 0B917A15AC64

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2933
2933.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
it says from here and FaceAndLMS is #1

does he post here?

I'm not on this list

It is invalid

1 - @FACEandLMS based creator

2 - @x30001 know shit that no one knows, anti aging, chemycals, etc, must be a jew

3 - @SirGey based rater and ascender

4 - @cocainecowboy wannabe sirgey
Not a jew and appreciate the shoutout :y'all:. I just found the info I know on the internet, learned from others, learned what things are optimal, and shared some stuff here. I really don't think that warrants a high IQ. I think if I were to be one of the most high IQ members on here it would be down to some of the things I said to users in PM like @AestheticPrince, @her, @Gudru. I think my ability to understand almost anything in the best way possible is why you guys think I'm high IQ. For example: Giving the best advice to people invested the heightmaxing controversy and trying to make them aware that they only believe in "heightmaxing" because they NEED to believe that it works. Trying to connect with people who's opinion was/is anchored, and explaining all the facts of reality wasn't enough. So I think my best effort was trying to help people understand that they're deluded and exactly why they're deluded, in an attempt to just help them is why people think I'm high IQ. Sharing the truth about "heightmaxing", why people feel the need to take steroids/surgery in the first place, helping people manage their own risk/reward to give themselves the best possibility of outcome in their lives and informing them of pit-traps and why those pit-traps are "pit-traps" stemming from their own psychological stance, was the hardest thing to do. I want everyone to not make expedient choices only to reap the suffering of said choice later on. I really just want everyone to be aware of how to actually strive towards betterment and understanding harmony/confluence/congruence of life, respecting processes, respecting time, having dedication, patience and conviction. I want people to understand how positive life circumstances can perpetuate and multiply as you continue to progress and achieve OVER TIME. And advise the people who are fixed on seeking instant gratification to stop doing so, (such as heightmaxers and roid/surgery copers), because it will backfire. Life is risk/reward. Dopamine is risk/reward. Don't fuck up your risk/reward and LEARN.

As for all the anti-aging shit, I just learned it on the internet. I don't have some wacky scientologist secrets about looksmaxing/reversing aging etc. Or any jewish secrets. I just wanted to learn and apply more things that'll benefit me, and I did that. It's not the specified "knowledge" that I gained in the past month or two that makes me so "High IQ", it's my advice that's valuable, because it's the advice that'll just help you the most. It's the "1815, Mount Tambora Volcanic Eruption-pill" advice that I gave to specific people in PM which overrides fucking everything which I think was most helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Not a jew and appreciate the shoutout :y'all:. I just found the info I know on the internet, learned from others, learned what things are optimal, and shared some stuff here. I really don't think that warrants a high IQ. I think if I were to be one of the most high IQ members on here it would be down to some of the things I said to users in PM like @AestheticPrince, @her, @Gudru. I think my ability to understand almost anything in the best way possible is why you guys think I'm high IQ. For example: Giving the best advice to people invested the heightmaxing controversy and trying to make them aware that they only believe in "heightmaxing" because they NEED to believe that it works. Trying to connect with people who's opinion was/is anchored, and explaining all the facts of reality wasn't enough. So I think my best effort was trying to help people understand that they're deluded and exactly why they're deluded, in an attempt to just help them is why people think I'm high IQ. Sharing the truth about "heightmaxing", why people feel the need to take steroids/surgery in the first place, helping people manage their own risk/reward to give themselves the best possibility of outcome in their lives and informing them of pit-traps and why those pit-traps are "pit-traps" stemming from their own psychological stance, was the hardest thing to do. I want everyone to not make expedient choices only to reap the suffering of said choice later on. I really just want everyone to be aware of how to actually strive towards betterment and understanding harmony/confluence/congruence of life, respecting processes, respecting time, having dedication, patience and conviction. I want people to understand how positive life circumstances can perpetuate and multiply as you continue to progress and achieve OVER TIME. And advise the people who are fixed on seeking instant gratification to stop doing so, (such as heightmaxers and roid/surgery copers), because it will backfire. Life is risk/reward. Dopamine is risk/reward. Don't fuck up your risk/reward and LEARN.

As for all the anti-aging shit, I just learned it on the internet. I don't have some wacky scientologist secrets about looksmaxing/reversing aging etc. Or any jewish secrets. I just wanted to learn and apply more things that'll benefit me, and I did that. It's not the specified "knowledge" that I gained in the past month or two that makes me so "High IQ", it's my advice that's valuable, because it's the advice that'll just help you the most. It's the "1815, Mount Tambora Volcanic Eruption-pill" advice that I gave to specific people in PM which overrides fucking everything which I think was most helpful.

dn rd but tks

• +1
Reactions: x30001

most also think you are high IQ because you abuse the longtext halo

you know I am joking

• Love it
Reactions: x30001
most also think you are high IQ because you abuse the longtext halo

you know I am joking
It's LMS - Looks, Money, Success. Looks are a fundamental starting advantage/disadvantage, money is a product of success and status is a byproduct of success. You want to be so successful and valued like Leo Di Caprio etc because you'd have the choice to reject roasties, and have a form of global respect, from people who are unknown to you, but will almost certainly treat you very well if they ever got the opportunity to meet you. It's low IQ Chad's who fuck roasties who give these foids a heightened sense of self entitlement which is completely disconnected from their own achievements and success, which magnifies that negative impact of hypergamy on men who are just trying to improve themselves. So guys really want massive success not only for what it is in itself, but also so they can set a level and only fuck women who they see worthy enough, giving you an unmatched rise in status, because you let everyone know where your standards are, and that your standards are entirely congruent with your success as a man, and you won't allow for any disruption of that beautiful confluence, allowing yourself the greatest form of self empowerment possible. You want to be awarded respect, but these days even if men earn what they earn, they're not always awarded what they deserve because of the way the world is going. FaceandLMS just points out the obvious about ethnics and ugly people having a disadvantage in life, he doesn't go beyond that, because he can't perceive the entirity of why people want to be successful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2933
It's LMS - Looks, Money, Success. Looks are a fundamental starting advantage/disadvantage, money is a product of success and status is a byproduct of success. You want to be so successful and valued like Leo Di Caprio etc because you'd have the choice to reject roasties, and have a form of global respect, from people who are unknown to you, but will almost certainly treat you very well if they ever got the opportunity to meet you. It's low IQ Chad's who fuck roasties who give these foids a heightened sense of self entitlement which is completely disconnected from their own achievements and success, which magnifies that negative impact of hypergamy on men who are just trying to improve themselves. So guys really want massive success not only for what it is in itself, but also so they can set a level and only fuck women who they see worthy enough, giving you an unmatched rise in status, because you let everyone know where your standards are, and that your standards are entirely congruent with your success as a man, and you won't allow for any disruption of that beautiful confluence, allowing yourself the greatest form of self empowerment possible. You want to be awarded respect, but these days even if men earn what they earn, they're not always awarded what they deserve because of the way the world is going. FaceandLMS just points out the obvious about ethnics and ugly people having a disadvantage in life, he doesn't go beyond that, because he can't perceive the entirity of why people want to be successful.

Why do people want to be sucessfull, i know but i want to know your answer.

Why do people want to be sucessfull, i know but i want to know your answer.
To have a better life in every sense.

People who post about trivial looksmaxing exactitudes all the time really don't want to experience a surge in success because 1.) They'd be scared of the changes. 2.) They're not working towards improvement because they don't think about anything other than looksmaxing nuances which already have dozens of explanations. 3.) They know no one can harm them right now and they like the the quick and fixed dopamine response they get from the alerts system and know deep down they're not willing to endure anything stressful to achieve goals as they don't even have goals set. They also like the dopamine fix they get by creating futile arguments about trivial looks related matters using a straw-man fallacy because they like to use blackpill as an excuse to why they're not actually making changes for the good of themselves because those changes involve enduring hardships before actually achieving whatever the decision was intended to work towards achieving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Mayorga
What is "IQ"???

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
What is "IQ"???
It stands for "Indolent Quasimodo" for people who are too lazy to look it up on google.

It stands for "Intellectual Quotient" for the people who take the small effort to look it up on google.

It stands for "Indolent Quasimodo" for people who are too lazy to look it up on google.

It stands for "Intellectual Quotient" for the people who take the small effort to look it up on google.
This is the shortest comment you've ever sent, calm down bro😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2205 and x30001
Fuark i never made it

You’d think that if your posts really were so high iq you’d have a more human reaction score ratio :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
@Wincel
@Extra Chromosome IQ mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205