Top ten best anime

No it fucking did not. Dragon ball inspired those animes even the fucking authors say so themsleves stop spreading misinformation @8PSLcel don’t listen to this retard only bleach has influence from YU
okay
68DDDF12 DD36 478C BC47 3ACEBBC7559C

No it fucking did not. Dragon ball inspired those animes even the fucking authors say so themsleves stop spreading misinformation @8PSLcel don’t listen to this retard only bleach has influence from YU
The 9 taled fox is named after kurama from yyh just saying.

Plus hiei, was a large source of inspiration for sasuke's character.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
The 9 taled fox is named after kurama from yyh just saying.

Plus hiei, was a large source of inspiration for sasuke's character.
No it was Kurapika. HXH and dragonball are the influences for Naruto not YU hakasho. I mean if your going to credit Togashis work at least get it right man damn. Hiei personality is closer to Vegtas than to Saskue so another L take for you.

But the chakra system was based on HXH nen, the hunter exam influenced Naruto’s chunin exam. Kurapika (loan survivor of a clan massacre) red eye Kurta clan is the inspiration for suskues uchiha clan.

Yu influenced bleach and even then that can be somewhat debated

• WTF
1. tokyo mew mew

2. boku no pico

3. dragon ball z

4. elfen lied

5. hellsing (not the gay nazi one)

6. dragon ball super

7. jojo part two

8. archer

9. hitler: the rise

10. spongebob

Okay so the last three aren't anime but they mog hard, have to put them in.
Dbz, get backers, naruto akatsuki, Saint saya lost canvas

• Woah
No it was Kurapika. HXH and dragonball are the influences for Naruto not YU hakasho. I mean if your going to credit Togashis work at least get it right man damn. Hiei personality is closer to Vegtas than to Saskue so another L take for you.

But the chakra system was based on HXH nen, the hunter exam influenced Naruto’s chunin exam. Kurapika (loan survivor of a clan massacre) red eye Kurta clan is the inspiration for suskues uchiha clan.

Yu influenced bleach and even then that can be somewhat debated
I found a post asking how bleach copied yyh and here's the answer, albeit a very smartass one.

Yu Yu Hakusho is about a boy who get's killed saving someone but ends up back in the real world with spiritual powers while being taught by a short girl.

Bleach is about a boy who get's spiritual powers while being taught by a short girl.

Ichigo is a 'soul reaper', guide of the dead, dealing with spiritual matters in the real world.

Yusuke is a 'spirit detective', sometimes guide of the dead, dealing with spiritual matters in the real world.

Even the trivia of the Naruto wiki states the kishimoto was inspired by the kurama of yyh when he made the nine tailed fox

Kishimoto was mainly inspired to create Kurama based on the character with the same name from the manga series Yū Yū Hakusho.[75]

That was admitted and referenced from the second art book.

Sasuke's page even admits sasuke is inspired by hiei.
Kishimoto remarks that Sasuke's character was influenced by Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, stating that he referenced Hiei when making his character and his Sharingan.

Kishimoto admitted that in the fanbook too

And I'm the one talking out of his ass.

edit: On a more tangent note i see some influence of berserk in Naruto, but that's not what I'm posting about right now.

Edit 2: the fact i had to find those from the wiki to back myself is pretty shit, you could just look this shit up, js.

Last edited:
I found a post asking how bleach copied yyh and here's the answer, albeit a very smartass one.

Even the trivia of the Naruto wiki states the kishimoto was inspired by the kurama of yyh when he made the nine tailed fox

edit: On a more tangent note i see some influence of berserk in Naruto, but that's not what I'm posting about right now.

Edit 2: the fact i had to find those from the wiki to back myself is pretty shit, you could just look this shit up, js.

My main point wasn’t that there isn’t any influence from YU on Naruto it was that out of Togashis work HXH had FAR more influence on naruto than YU I’m sure even you admit that. I don’t consider Yu one of the GOATS but HXH is deffo a shoenen masterpiece due to Chimera ant arc and York new arc

Dragon ball also influenced naruto so much so that naruto the MC is basically a goku clone (like most shoenen protagonists Save for Deku, Yuskue and Especally Ichigo which is why I like these guys as they are unique)

Masashi said himself that he only began writing manga due to dragon ball… let that sink in WITHOUT DB THERE IS NO NARUTO.
https://www.cbr.com/anime-inspired-by-dragon-ball/ though he also ripped off many other things so I’m aware it’s not all DB. But the fact that he wouldn’t even have made manga without DB is a big deal

But yeah sorry foid being aggresive you replied with class.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Death note, AOT, Vinland Saga

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Dragon Ball Z is the GOAT all other animes are MID

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
DBZ is the pinnacle of Anime. Nothing will ever come close.
828ef8ce241eadb981322f7211a5e112

Toriyama was blackpilled hard about hunter eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and Deleted member 17791
My main point wasn’t that there isn’t any influence from YU on Naruto it was that out of Togashis work HXH had FAR more influence on naruto than YU I’m sure even you admit that. I don’t consider Yu one of the GOATS but HXH is deffo a shoenen masterpiece due to Chimera ant arc and York new arc

Dragon ball also influenced naruto so much so that naruto the MC is basically a goku clone (like most shoenen protagonists Save for Deku, Yuskue and Especally Ichigo which is why I like these guys as they are unique)

Masashi said himself that he only began writing manga due to dragon ball… let that sink in WITHOUT DB THERE IS NO NARUTO.
https://www.cbr.com/anime-inspired-by-dragon-ball/ though he also ripped off many other things so I’m aware it’s not all DB. But the fact that he wouldn’t even have made manga without DB is a big deal

But yeah sorry foid being aggresive you replied with class.
I admit that hxh and dbz had more influence, in fact without db anime wouldn't be shit in the west.

And your fine for your aggressive reply I don't mind.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
where's Phineas & Ferb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Kristin and Deleted member 17791
I admit that hxh and dbz had more influence, in fact without db anime wouldn't be shit in the west.

And your fine for your aggressive reply I don't mind.
It’s been a long hard month for me due to assinments and shit so I’m a high T fuck rn getting angry and enraged like an elephant in musk. But nice one for being level headed and not feeding the troll (me)

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
It’s been a long hard month for me due to assinments and shit so I’m a high T fuck rn getting angry and enraged like an elephant in musk. But nice one for being level headed and not feeding the troll (me)
No biggie. But I only find inuyasha inspired by yyh coincidentally because the dog demons happen to have a strong resemblance to yoko kurama.

1789180 280px yoko 1

Sesshomaru InuYasha

Inuyasha full body

Their lore is vastly different, but it's pretty coincidental that all 3 of them are demons based around dogs and have silver hair and yellow eyes.

• +1
Yu yu hakusho. Without it, no hxh, Naruto, bleach, inuyasha, etc.
Ring Ni Kakero and Saint Seiya originated a lot of super power battle shounen tropes earlier than DB or any manga really. Arguably without Ring Ni Kakero Shounen Jump would have never been a big magazine and might have even gone bankrupt. The super power beam energy shit in DB came much later, at the beginning it was more pure hand to hand combat with weapons sometimes. People underestimate Kurumada's influence because his mangas/animes weren’t popular in the Anglophone world, but he deserves respect as one of the greatest mangaka ever.

Even Toriyama would agree. Letter Toriyama wrote to Kurumada in 1982 :
Every week, when I asked my editor what worked in the magazine with the public, he answered: "By far, Ring ni Kakero" And now, it is Fûma no Kojiro which is in the lead. You are amazing, Kurumada!
And with this concentrated testosterone, I now want to send all the recent soft publications flying away with a gigantic "Galactica Magnum"(super power attack from Ring Ni Kakero)
I would love to copy this impact, this style of drawing but it's very difficult for me.
I don't have 1/10th of the intensity required. I would like to be able to introduce characters as wild as Kenzaki but it's complicated, I will never be able to draw him.
Kurumada, please, keep drawing manly manga.
Ring Ni Kakero is one of the most influential manga ever. It established most of the basic super power special techniques shounen tropes, and made Shounen Jump the magazine it is today. A lot of your favorite mangas/animes might have never existed if it wasn’t for Kurumada

Last edited:
  • +1
Ring Ni Kakero and Saint Seiya originated a lot of super power battle shounen tropes earlier than DB or any manga really. Arguably without Ring Ni Kakero Shounen Jump would have never been a big magazine and might have even gone bankrupt. The super power beam energy shit in DB came much later, at the beginning it was more pure hand to hand combat with weapons sometimes. People underestimate Kurumada's influence because his mangas/animes weren’t popular in the Anglophone world, but he deserves respect as one of the greatest mangaka ever.

Even Toriyama would agree. Letter Toriyama wrote to Kurumada in 1982 :

Ring Ni Kakero is one of the most influential manga ever. It established most of the basic super power special techniques shounen tropes, and made Shounen Jump the magazine it is today. A lot of your favorite mangas/animes might have never existed if it wasn’t for Kurumada
Yeah I agree, I never mentioned it because their impact wasn’t as wide as DB Akira toriyama however saint Sieya and ring did set up a lot of foundations. Though dragon ball was alwyas going to end up down the route is was going due to the love of Bruce lee, you can easily see the beams and such as inspired a bit from saint sieya however as I said they didn’t didn’t have the impact on all the other mangakas at the time

A shame their works were underrated brutally. I always loved saint Sieya characters drip even in jump force I made my character use their outfit

• +1
Reactions: Racky
1. tokyo mew mew

2. boku no pico

3. dragon ball z

4. elfen lied

5. hellsing (not the gay nazi one)

6. dragon ball super

7. jojo part two

8. archer

9. hitler: the rise

10. spongebob

Okay so the last three aren't anime but they mog hard, have to put them in.
Why part 2 of jojo specifically jfl

Also no attack on titan?

Saint seiya hades saga and lost canvas are peak fiction

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin