Top users for each area?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
I guess this post is greycel level, I will anyway.

What are the top tier users for each area of knowledge looksmaxxing? Could you help me to detect the top three users in each area?

I have noticed that the learning curve is shortened a lot if instead of reading random information on this site (there are many contradictions, some ideas seem logical but are not correct, etc), it is best to detect the user with solid knowledge (preferably with real professional experience) and read every post they have ever made, one by one.

So far these are the users with the most solid knowledge that I have come across:

Maxillofacial surgeries:
1. Sergio-OMS - Very solid knowledge, honest, no marketing BS, real blackpilled maxfac surgean. Do you realize how lucky you are to have a real surgeon on a PSL forum?
2. ?
3. ?

Skincare:
1. @benignice - Definitely the most knowledgeable user in this area that this forum may have. Reliable, free and professional-level information. This guy has a get-started guide that saved me hours of research and months of trial and error. The problem with this area is that there are a lot of silly myths, and this user debunked all of them.
2. ?
3. ?

Antiaging:
1. @x30001 aka @Seth Walsh - Very high IQ user, in this area it is more difficult to give solid advice since it is more difficult to measure the results, however, imo is the non-professional user who more knowledge about this topic will have this forum.
2. ?
3. ?

Haircare / hair loss:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?

Weight loss / gymcelling:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?

Surgeries overall:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?

Looksmaxxing overall:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?

Socialmax / brainmax ?:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6695, ThreadMatters and 10 others
I’m a mf surgeon too so you can add me to that list

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Lux and Copeful
im the apex predator of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Socialmax / brainmax ?:
1. @improover

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
hair care/hair loss

@balding17yomanletcel

@Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadrapist, ThreadMatters and 9 others
Sougar
1. @Pietrosiek
2. ???
3. ???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, ThreadMatters, Bewusst and 14 others
I can do weight loss and gym maxing tbh just pm me

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@Mohamad
Hair care

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 5912 and wasted
Shitposting
1. @Thongmaster
2. @Ritalincel
3. ???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 6723, HighIQcel and 2 others
Heigtmaxxing

@Strike_Poseidon
@Extra Chromosome or whatever his name is

Life knowledge: @lifestyle21873

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5912, HighIQcel and 2 others
Gaymaxxing
1. @inceletto
2. @thinwhiteduke
3. ???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Weebmaxing
1. @sytyl
2. @joeveniro
3. ???

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Lux, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Massive dopamine hit, thanks OP!!!!

There's a good few others who I find knowledgeable and helpful on this forum.

Mayorga
Dr Tony (when he's not brutally bullying people :lul:)
Cope

There's a few more I just forget their names.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Arkantos, everythingmatters and 3 others
@DrTony @Mayorga @Sergio-OMS @Seth Walsh @benignice maybe @Dyorotic2
Im pretty sure than 6 of them combined have more far knowledge than rest of this dumbass forum ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and everythingmatters
Im pretty sure than 6 of them combined have more far knowledge than rest of this dumbass forum ngl
I just looked into things and understood them tbh. Like last summer. I just explained what I found in videos/podcasts online without cherrypicking or using confirmation bias. Then I just gave some of my unfiltered opinions on things. I'm a complete rookie in the "anti-aging" field. I just interpret and explain it well I guess. I've have SHITLOADS more to learn, and I've changed my view on a lot of the things I posted before. Everyone should be encouraged to look into neurochemistry and anti-aging stuff; there's tons of material online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
We need a reward/risk megathread with @TheMewingBBC

That's the area of finance I've qualifications in and BBC made a great thread last year. It's just a shame most of the forum hasn't swallowed the "Risk Management over time + common sense pill"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux, TheMewingBBC, Mayorga and 2 others

That's the area of finance I've qualifications in and BBC made a great thread last year. It's just a shame most of the forum hasn't swallowed the "Risk Management over time + common sense pill"
But the risk of making a thread like that is bigger than the reward......

• So Sad
Reactions: Mayorga and goat2x

do you have a degree in finance or smth?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Socialmax / brainmax ?:
1. @improover
@EternalLearner

Haircare / hair loss:
@Pumanator knows a lot about RU58841, and @Latebloomer10 tried a lot of different products and supposedly grew back his hair to NW0.
@Mohamad for natty haircare.
Weight loss / gymcelling:
@ProfessionalGymcel
Surgeries overall:
Lookism legend @RealSurgerymax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3990 and 2 others
i have a masters in finance, a master in financial engineering, and i am a phd candidate in stats.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
i like this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
do you work in finance or you trade at home
@Seth Walsh is tricking poor people into losing thousand euros on bitmex thus decreasing competition

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Should add Dickmaxxing for PE and supplements

I feel like I may be qualify to speak on social/brain maxxing as I've been looking into those two fields for quite some time and have been doing the stuff I learned and seeing some success.

Every major social maxxing tips have pretty much already been said and every point has been bulletined. The biggest improvement is from prolonged exposure therapy and changing your first thoughts when it comes to interactions with other: you probably have some time type of mental barricade due to lack of confidence or overthinking about what the person you’re communicating with might be thinking, therefore you tend to make yourself close out or avoid interacting with people.

Just like in almost everything it takes practice, peoplewho you feel are great at socializing are the people who have been exposed to having high NT conversations throughout their lives. You got to force it, drugs like psychedelics, beta blockers and dorpamegenic drugs can help but I wouldn’t depend on them, at least take them in low doses if you feel you need the aid. But ultimately prolonged exposure therapy with a cognitive behavioral approach is the way to go

For Instagram maxxing take nice pics at nice locations around your city, or in nice cars or doing nice things. Visiting nice places is free and you can rent nice cars from turbo for like $20. Do the follow for follow method or run theme pages with your main page attach. You can also promote on pages asking for follows for like 10 bucks. Snapchat is fucking easy to fraud for free, I got 110k Snapchat score in an hour.

Brain maxxing you got:
-Memory palace/mnemonic techniques
-dopamine detox with L-theanine, BCAA and Vita B complex
-Feynman Technique
-Mindmapping
-Revising techniques
-holotropic breathing/meditation/ wim hof
-speed reading techniques
-enabling an increase in neuroplasticity with the way you eat (example having a magnesium rich diet)
-planning ahead and having a study area
-win wegner techniques (image streaming, windtunneling, footnoting, etc)
-playing/doing stimulating shit like chess, Mensa testing, etc
-learning new vocabulary each day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Morpheus, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Fillers & Other Injectables: @_Eriicc

Super nice guy and very high IQ with when it comes to these. Very underrated poster here.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
Fillers & Other Injectables: @_Eriicc

Super nice guy and very high IQ with when it comes to these. Very underrated poster here.
Hahaha you're a sick cunt, cheers son.

• Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo
@Mohamad
Hair care

but needs to make a new thread more indepth fuark.

add me too the gymmaxxing list tho ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5912
@Mohamad
Hair care

but needs to make a new thread more indepth fuark.

add me too the gymmaxxing list tho ngl
yeah I am going to make very good stuff soon
rn i am just trying to perfect my info and shit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and sasha777
Autism
1. @Proex

Retard
1 @Stare

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Who can I learn about haircare from? Most here only know broscience abour haircare. Is there anyone who knows as much about haircare as Benignice knows about skincare? I am referring to haircare not hairloss

softmaxxing

1.- @retard
2.- @NoBonezForMoanz

@reptiles @Taylorswift for surgeries imo

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
@Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
Who's the microneedling expert plz ?

@EternalLearner

@Pumanator knows a lot about RU58841, and @Latebloomer10 tried a lot of different products and supposedly grew back his hair to NW0.
@Mohamad for natty haircare.

@ProfessionalGymcel

Lookism legend @RealSurgerymax

I just discovered RealSurgerymax, it is already one of my favorites. But he doesn't have many posts here, in looskim this user has his private profile so I can't see his posts, and lookism is banned from google searches so I can't find anything through google either. Do you have any threads from this user?

I just discovered RealSurgerymax, it is already one of my favorites. But he doesn't have many posts here, in looskim this user has his private profile so I can't see his posts, and lookism is banned from google searches so I can't find anything through google either. Do you have any threads from this user?
Just sign up