topical corticosteroids WARNING

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
topical corticosteroids on your face are very dangerous and cause deep wounds like this:
steroid_induced_atrophy_arm-png.1040033

Thanks for reading

this is very likely true, heard it from another user, no sauce for you lol but seriously could very likely be true.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BongMog
that’s only from prolonged use of topical corticosteroids lol and it’s one of the withdrawal symptoms (only after long term use), do some research before lmao

i even specified in my nosemaxxing thread that you should stop using the topical corticosteroids clobetasol/betamethasone after 2 weeks and continue to use the less potent hydrocortisone, or substitute it for retin-a :lasereyes:

that’s only from prolonged use of topical corticosteroids lol and it’s one of the withdrawal symptoms (only after long term use), do some research before lmao

i even specified in my nosemaxxing thread that you should stop using the topical corticosteroids clobetasol/betamethasone after 2 weeks and continue to use the less potent hydrocortisone, or substitute it for retin-a :lasereyes:
my dyslexia didn't catch that lol
but I'm still worried that it might spread to other areas of the face and cause fat loss in your undereyes for example

my dyslexia didn't catch that lol
but I'm still worried that it might spread to other areas of the face and cause fat loss in your undereyes for example
how?

I did clobetasol for about fou weeks on nose, some thinning effects afterwards are noted.

I did clobetasol for about fou weeks on nose, some thinning effects afterwards are noted.
damn nice, using hydrocortisone rn can u vouch?

They are immunosuppressive and while they limit the inflammation in the applied area it also causes the area to be prone for other infections. Thats why Asthma Patients who use inhalative Glucocorticoids get fungal infections in their throat. Glucocorticoids do not make u good looking and can cause severe bloating; only at higher doses however (applied systemically). Only use Glucocorticoids as instucted by your doctor, there is no looksmaxxing to be done with these.