Topical Dutasteride and creatine vs Baldcelling

poloralf

poloralf

Master
Balding autistcels, i plan on using topical dutasteride because the molecular weight is higher and as such doesnt go systemic compared to topical fin,

-i plan on balancing the small inevitable amount of dutasteride that goes systemic (lowering DHT) by taking creatine (increases DHT) what is the amount of creatine that i need to take to not suffer cuckification due to low DHT without balding ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 9511 and Xulane
Just use RU at that point. It will bind to the receptors in scalp which is where you’re looking for lower levels but maintain normal serum dht. Might need 5ar inhibitor like oral fin to reduce the dht so that the RU only has to compete with test but I don’t think there is really a sound solution to stopping balding without lowering dht

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Theres only 1 study done on creatine increasing DHT.
Just take 5mg creatine your fine.

Just use RU at that point. It will bind to the receptors in scalp which is where you’re looking for lower levels but maintain normal serum dht. Might need 5ar inhibitor like oral fin to reduce the dht so that the RU only has to compete with test but I don’t think there is really a sound solution to stopping balding without lowering dht
lmao im not touching any oral fin or duta, topical only, DHT is life homie, the key is Lowering scalp DHT while having high Serum DHT to be an DOM Dismorphic strong beast

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrickTop, Deleted member 2095 and ProAcktiv
Theres only 1 study done on creatine increasing DHT.
Just take 5mg creatine your fine.
Wayyyyy too many bodybuilder complain about balding when on creatine, to me its clear as fuck that Creatine raises DHT, and DHT excellent thing for bodybuilding, just horrible for sensitive subhuman balding scalpies like us

just raise your dht by smoking and eating lots of red meat lmao

It could work, but no topical fin / dut is a real alternative to oral fin or dut.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
It could work, but no topical fin / dut is a real alternative to oral fin or dut.
might as well go chop off my D and be trans, DHT is divine liquor for men, bad for follicles though

Asking here is pointless. Do blood tests and find out what works for you

• +1
Reactions: poloralf
I'm going to open the Duta capsule and pour the liquid to hair oil and just drop it in doses on my scalp. Hoping for the best results without side effects in this experiment.

edit: the hair solvent just arrived in my post office so i just need to go get it tomorrow.

Last edited:
I read through the whole 30+ pages "topical dut case assessment" thread on hairlosstalk.

Conclusion is that some of the topical dut will still go systemic and lower your DHT levels, but not as much as oral fin for example

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Rainerchen
DHT serves nothing once you are an adult.
Go for fina before it's over.
I'm on duta since 10 months, side effects are just nocebo for most people.

• +1
thats an interesting theory brother, i am surprised it hasn't been floated before

quality post

I really want to try this myself tbh

Last edited:
lmao im not touching any oral fin or duta, topical only, DHT is life homie, the key is Lowering scalp DHT while having high Serum DHT to be an DOM Dismorphic strong beast
Once you’re done developing DHT plays very little role.

I’ve been taking dutasteride and topical fin for 2 years with side effects.

My TRT doctor even told me DHT serves no real purpose once you’re fully grown

• +1
topical dutasteride because the molecular weight is higher and as such doesnt go systemic compared to topical fin,

Sounds like more MPMD broscience. Everyone thought topical finasteride wouldn't go as systemic but in the end it reduces serum DHT just as bad as oral.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
if you're this worried you'll probably get side effects from pumpkin seed oil

Sounds like more MPMD broscience. Everyone thought topical finasteride wouldn't go as systemic but in the end it reduces serum DHT just as bad as oral.
nah its not just as bad lmao, also its been known for a few years homie MPMD didnt invent it, topical duta goes less systemic than topical Fin as counter intuitive as it sounds

nah its not just as bad lmao, also its been known for a few years homie MPMD didnt invent it, topical duta goes less systemic than topical Fin as counter intuitive as it sounds
In theory, I agree, but I'm gonna need more proof in actual humans before I experiment with it myself.

Such as:

"The half-life of dutasteride is known to be 5 weeks in humans, so it takes at least 5 to 6 months for wash-out. In addition, 6 months to 1 year is usually needed for restoration of the structural and functional changes caused by long-term dutasteride treatment in various organs " Another reason I don't feel like fucking around with duta yet, if you get sides you're fucked for even longer than with fin after quitting.

Last edited:
might as well go chop off my D and be trans, DHT is divine liquor for men, bad for follicles though

Fin only reduces your DHT level by 70% (unlike dut that almost nukes it) you will still have 30% to use
If your DHT level is higher than average it likely won't be a big deal, if it is, then you stop taking it.
Sadly if you are serious about stopping going bald, you need to use min, fin and RU.

• +1
Fin only reduces your DHT level by 70% (unlike dut that almost nukes it) you will still have 30% to use
If your DHT level is higher than average it likely won't be a big deal, if it is, then you stop taking it.
Sadly if you are serious about stopping going bald, you need to use min, fin and RU.
Dht is necessary, fin side effect killed my dick i cant take that poison orally

Dht is necessary, fin side effect killed my dick i cant take that poison orally

Topical fin can cause side effects as well, even if it is less likely.
Maybe you should try using RU-58841

Topical fin can cause side effects as well, even if it is less likely.
Maybe you should try using RU-58841
well that is why he is trying to use dutasteride - supposedly it doesn't kill your schlong

well that is why he is trying to use dutasteride - supposedly it doesn't kill your schlong

I don't know the effects of topical dutasteride, but oral dut is the ultimate castrator, it nukes 90% of your DHT, and has a half-life of 5 weeks.