Topical Min application Frequency (BALDCELS GTFIH)

BootySniffer69

BootySniffer69

Silver
Do you guys use once or twice a day?

Topical min has a halflife of 22 hours, so applying it once a day should be good enough no?

The solution, makes hair look like shit.

Oral min is hard to get for me, and to hihg inhibib to drink topical.

Last edited:
Yes once a day is basically the same as twice. I always apply it once at night and that's it

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Yes once a day is basically the same as twice. I always apply it once at night and that's it
yeah i started, with twice a day a couple 5 months ago. Switched to once a day this a couple of days ago.

How many mL you use?

Become low inhib and start drinking it tbh. Applying topically is too much effort.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and boss8055
Do you guys use once or twice a day?

Topical min has a halflife of 22 hours, so applying it once a day should be good enough no?

The solution, makes hair look like shit.

Oral min is hard to get for me, and to hihg inhibib to drink topical.
Just drink one drop after waking up and one drop before sleeping, I’ve been doing this for 2-3 months and it’s better than applying it topically

Become low inhib and start drinking it tbh. Applying topically is too much effort.
not only for the effort topical is totally useless for 50% of people , and the other half get much inferior results compared to oral

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
Just drink one drop after waking up and one drop before sleeping, I’ve been doing this for 2-3 months and it’s better than applying it topically
if you can drink 2 in the morning will have much more positive effect , the minox gains are exponential not linear

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
yeah i started, with twice a day a couple 5 months ago. Switched to once a day this a couple of days ago.

How many mL you use?
ml doesnt really matter so long as it covers the area you need it to cover imo

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69