TOPICAL MINOXIDIL ASCENDED ME

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
I don"t want to be doxed

But new update: the lenght of all me under eye lashes (i mean under, not above) are all more then 1 cm (huge)
I accept that, would you maybe be ok with only the lash, just paint over the rest, if not its ok

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
I don"t want to be doxed

But new update: the lenght of all me under eye lashes (i mean under, not above) are all more then 1 cm (huge)
Bro its your eye how are u going to get doxxed from that. Just send a pic in dms

which brand minox were you using

Bro its your eye how are u going to get doxxed from that. Just send a pic in dms
I created many .org enemies , most fucking incels are now trying to get me
wolf GIF

oral might be fine, I heard the the alc in topical can case these issues but idk. I might just be absorbing to much because I was a hyper responder. One month in my hairline started growing. I stopped and it all fell out lol but on fin now.
How long did u stop until it fell out

it all fell out within a month of stopping, went back to baseline not below it
Yo u should kill urself lol low key ur autistic as fuck bro I don’t even rlly care I said that like 10 hours bro.

they need to have iq tests for moderator positions 😭
IQ doesn’t correlate with real world intelligence, IQ measures your ability to solve patterns

• +1
Reactions: Sny
I do, I’m in higher education which you can’t do unless you have either
community college isn’t higher education you swine

Jumping on min cause I have some hair thinning (only slight) my hairline is good tho

"Our patient had consumed 50 ml i.e. 1000 mg of minoxidil, which is ten times maximum oral dosage and reported almost after 12 h"

Nice fucking fear mongering
in me bottle there is 60 ML he drank 50 ml LOL

Next time learn fucking reading
Perfect reason why context matters. Man dies from eating bananas therefore bananas are bad but he ate 5 kilograms of bananas.