Topical minoxidil hair gains

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Tomoko truther
I took this picture of me pulling vellus hairs that are on my temples (away from my natural hairline)
IMG 7124
As you can see, they're now long enough and have the density for me to grab a bunch in a small area and for them to be visible (impressive since vellus hairs are depigmentated).

What this proves is:

1. that topical minoxidil can produce hair gains in places you have never had hair before (this is below what my hairline has ever been), this is life fuel for aryans who were born with NW2.5 hairlines.

2. (theory) that loss of minoxidil gains after cancelation of treatment is the result of DHT sensitivity and that in a stable hairline, it will not be lost. My thesis will either be proved or disproved after my planned treatment of 9 months comes to an end (enough time for vellus to fall out and be replaced with terminus) where I will stop using minoxidil.

@Gengar
@Rea
@Xangsane
@Debetro
@cromagnon
@ilovetakis
@noobs
@Tyler x Durden
@darkeningstar
@Jason Voorhees

@Bomber517
@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Klasik616, PsychoH and 7 others
@Tyler x Durden @Darkeningstar @Jason Voorhees
:ogre:
IMG 7129

• JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and Darkeningstar
meh, oral is better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RapeAllFemales and Imretarded?
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Wtf bhenchod? I thought you were just a shitposter, you're actually a looksmaxxer too? Mirin. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, lucifer6969, Rea and 1 other person
Wtf bhenchod? I thought you were just a shitposter, you're actually a looksmaxxer too? Mirin. :Comfy:
I said on lookism that the meaning of life is to get better looking until you become a mogger of gods. I meant that

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Gengar
Did it change your hair texture?

• Hmm...
Good

• Love it
Mirin the Ascension.

• Love it
Bro you an edgar?:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
I took this picture of me pulling vellus hairs that are on my temples (away from my natural hairline)
View attachment 3083510
As you can see, they're now long enough and have the density for me to grab a bunch in a small area and for them to be visible (impressive since vellus hairs are depigmentated).

What this proves is:

1. that topical minoxidil can produce hair gains in places you have never had hair before (this is below what my hairline has ever been), this is life fuel for aryans who were born with NW2.5 hairlines.

2. (theory) that loss of minoxidil gains after cancelation of treatment is the result of DHT sensitivity and that in a stable hairline, it will not be lost. My thesis will either be proved or disproved after my planned treatment of 9 months comes to an end (enough time for vellus to fall out and be replaced with terminus) where I will stop using minoxidil.

@Gengar
@Rea
@Xangsane
@Debetro
@cromagnon
@ilovetakis
@noobs
@Tyler x Durden
@darkeningstar
@Jason Voorhees

@Bomber517
@StrangerDanger
My hairline and eyesbrows are connected to some extend because of minoxidil so it does work for that
You cant grow hairs that doesnt exist thought. there were sleeping hairs in that place.

• +1
Bro you an edgar?:dafuckfeels:
what?
My hairline and eyesbrows are connected to some extend because of minoxidil so it does work for that
You cant grow hairs that doesnt exist thought. there were sleeping hairs in that place.
ofc. The palm of the hand for example. You have tiny hairs all over your forehead. That can be lengthened

• +1
Reactions: mathis
So if you quit topical minoxidil will you keep gains on the areas that didn’t have hair pre treatment?

• JFL
Lifefuel, is this the fix for foreheadcels? @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Imretarded?