Topical Minoxidil Suggestions?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
I honestly think my hair thickness is below average, is sort of feels like hair on a doll. Can you guys suggest me which topical min to get and how much? I want to grow more hair on my sides and Im not considering anything else like finasteride cause I don't know if it falling out is due to dht.

I already try scalp massages and not eating processed shit, I want to fully max out my hair.

Not sure if you are in a scam-y country but topical minoxidil is regulated as an over the counter medication almost everywhere. Buying any kind of minoxidil will be roughly the same. I take oral minoxidil since its way easier and haven't had any issues on my 3mg a day dose.

I would recommend you get on finasteride or Dutasteride as well though. If you are a man your hair can almost always be improved by reducing dht.

Not sure if you are in a scam-y country but topical minoxidil is regulated as an over the counter medication almost everywhere. Buying any kind of minoxidil will be roughly the same. I take oral minoxidil since its way easier and haven't had any issues on my 3mg a day dose.

I would recommend you get on finasteride or Dutasteride as well though. If you are a man your hair can almost always be improved by reducing dht.
"I recommend going on finasteride or Dutasteride"

Did you read what I said though, I said I dont know if it is caused by dht, and fin/dut are used for dht-induced male pattern baldness...

Also isn't oral minoxidil much more potent, as in it affects the entire body while i explicitly said i want the sides to grow?

Did you read what I said though, I said I dont know if it is caused by dht, and fin/dut are used for dht-induced male pattern baldness...

Also isn't oral minoxidil much more potent, as in it affects the entire body while i explicitly said i want the sides to grow?
maybe I will consider oral as an option if topical doesnt work for a year

I know you don't know of its DHT related. I'm telling you it most likely is. Occams Razor; go for the most likely scenario. If you are thinning or are losing hair and are male it is almost always dht related. Don't take it if you don't want to, but it's cheap to take and side effects are overblown and non-permanet unless you are a teenager.

Oral minoxidil grows slightly more hair than topical, in that case yes it is more potent. If you want to grow more hair on JUST your sides yes do topical. I don't consider it worth the effort when low dose oral is easier and does the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: Mio
Kirkland 5% Minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I know you don't know of its DHT related. I'm telling you it most likely is. Occams Razor; go for the most likely scenario. If you are thinning or are losing hair and are male it is almost always dht related. Don't take it if you don't want to, but it's cheap to take and side effects are overblown and non-permanet unless you are a teenager.

Oral minoxidil grows slightly more hair than topical, in that case yes it is more potent. If you want to grow more hair on JUST your sides yes do topical. I don't consider it worth the effort when low dose oral is easier and does the same thing.
Yeah man Im thinning crazy on my sides, it's weird because other parts of my hair are perfect I even posted my hair here before and my sides just look terrible, sort of recessed but mostly thin as hell.

What do you mean "unlses you are a teenger"? Im 18 I guess I would take oral minoxidil if my hair goes to complete shit last thing I want is to be bald

Yeah man Im thinning crazy on my sides, it's weird because other parts of my hair are perfect I even posted my hair here before and my sides just look terrible, sort of recessed but mostly thin as hell.

What do you mean "unlses you are a teenger"? Im 18 I guess I would take oral minoxidil if my hair goes to complete shit last thing I want is to be bald
DHT is important for puberty. At 18 you are probably right on the cusp of it being unsafe to take. Please disregard finasteride or Dutasteride untill you are early 20s.

Were your sides always thin or is this a new thing? Topical Minoxidil or Oral minoxidil would probably work almost equally as well for you.

Take minox oraly and finasteride topical

DHT is important for puberty. At 18 you are probably right on the cusp of it being unsafe to take. Please disregard finasteride or Dutasteride untill you are early 20s.

Were your sides always thin or is this a new thing? Topical Minoxidil or Oral minoxidil would probably work almost equally as well for you.
dht is important I agree, not taking fin/dut

Im not quite sure if they were always thin, this is going to sound a bit embarrassing but 4 months ago my puberty was high as hell I was growing taller, started to grow a beard, much deeper voice more libido but also got a shit ton of sticky dandruff on my hair. It was so bad that at the time I had very long hair and wanted to finally cut it and the barber had to rip parts of it out because it was stuck together in dandruff (it wasnt like super super bad but it was stuck together) and that may have made it a bit more thin tho im not sure.

is oral minox safe at 18 in small doses like you mentioned?

I honestly think my hair thickness is below average, is sort of feels like hair on a doll. Can you guys suggest me which topical min to get and how much? I want to grow more hair on my sides and Im not considering anything else like finasteride cause I don't know if it falling out is due to dht.
take 2% minoxidil and apply 2 time a day everywhere you want thicker and denser ( minox is very good for that ). one day or another 2% wont be enought and switch then to 5%

take 2% minoxidil and apply 2 time a day everywhere you want thicker and denser ( minox is very good for that ). one day or another 2% wont be enought and switch then to 5%
Thanks, it's deadass my sides everytime i run my finger through it you can See my skin through a line quite well

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Thanks, it's deadass my sides everytime i run my finger through it you can See my skin through a line quite well
was it already the case before?

was it already the case before?
I dont know because before i had long hair i cut it short 4 months ago and only about a month ago ive realised.

My norwood level is about 1.5, there is recession but its not that bad,

I dont know because before i had long hair i cut it short 4 months ago and only about a month ago ive realised.

My norwood level is about 1.5, there is recession but its not that bad,
yh you prob have AGA then . use topical minox until you are 20 then switch to oral minox with topical finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
yh you prob have AGA then . use topical minox until you are 20 then switch to oral minox with topical finasteride
I dont think I have it cause my hairline is decent compared to thinning but thanks

even if i did have it due to dht, id rather be tall and have a big dick with broad shoulders in exchange for a bit of reversible hairloss

I dont think I have it cause my hairline is decent compared to thinning but thanks

even if i did have it due to dht, id rather be tall and have a big dick with broad shoulders in exchange for a bit of reversible hairloss
yes its why you have to wait until 20 for fina. you know its easy to know for shure. if when you put your hand in your hairs you find small hairs or even if there is some thin and small hairs at your temples your balding

yes its why you have to wait until 20 for fina. you know its easy to know for shure. if when you put your hand in your hairs you find small hairs or even if there is some thin and small hairs at your temples your balding
yes there are small hairs or "baby hairs", its kinda annoying ive realised the temples are a bit recessed after taking showers there is a lot less hair.

Might have to apply minox there too.

• +1
yes there are small hairs or "baby hairs", its kinda annoying ive realised the temples are a bit recessed after taking showers there is a lot less hair.

Might have to apply minox there too.
and im gonna have to wait for oral meanwhile because its not over the counter where i live in the uk

• +1
and im gonna have to wait for oral meanwhile because its not over the counter where i live in the uk
honestly cope aside it could be shedding rather than MPB, Ive recently started head massages and stopped vigorously rubbing my towel but rather lightly patting it on my head, changed my diet too and everything i admit hair is life its important.