Topical Minoxidl at 16

ascending00

ascending00

Iron
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
32
Reputation
11
So I’ve always had good hair genetics and my dad isn’t balding at all. He has like thick hair in his 50s and he told me that we have really good hair genetics and I had highlighted my hair like three times in one month and the damaged it so I buzzed it off and when it grew back, it was just growing like slow and kind of thin so I started using topical minoxidil and I’m 16 years old but I’ve been on it for like a month now and I’m scared that it’ll maybe like ruined my hair overtime like when i grow older, I’ve always had good hair genetics and i’m just using minxodil to grow faster i was never balding, will i be fine? or should i stop using
 

Similar threads

jw.qsg
Replies
5
Views
37
jw.qsg
jw.qsg
TrueLtnChud
Replies
7
Views
84
russian grey
russian grey
pslturkk
Replies
3
Views
36
ilikefish
ilikefish
Linus145.44
Replies
8
Views
84
Joestar$
Joestar$
qero
Replies
3
Views
95
aac21
aac21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top