TOPSTERS MEGATHREAD [/mu/tants GTFIH]

How do you find more obscure releases like in your collage? I've gone through the rym charts and /mu and whatnot, they get pretty stale after a while
rym custom charts are good
you just have to filter them for genre, or influence of even country if you want
there are descriptors too now
I usually check stuff similar to what i like or I want to find more
you can even go for labels, for example when i wanted some post punk i checked the old rough trade catalogue

for new stuff i usually use bandcamp, discogs or just check whoever play near me or at some festivals I go

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
0DC70493 D044 4F96 AF9E 9AC751D81413

Couldn’t find In the Court of the Crimson King

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 25938
Title. Post topsters, rate topsters.

Simple drag and drop system to rank albums, can be exported as a PNG or as a JPG.

View attachment 2211369

Tagging users who seem like they'd have an interesting taste in music.

@TRUE_CEL @PointOfNoReturn @mike oxlong @Xangsane @Trilogy @Crestfallen95 @WayneSarcosuhus @Yuno_howitez @Iasacrko @Zeruel @mrriceguy @BongMog @Skywalker @GilfHunter

If you didn't get tagged though still drop your topsters, want a 500 page megathread.

Weezer and Negative XP probably mean I'm gonna be an actual truecel, over.
Can't make one right now but I'll make one later tonight
Foid tier music taste but i like
"Men i trust : show me how"
Men I Trust is good

• Love it
Reactions: BongMog
I'm a motherfucking necromancer.

Bump.

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I will revive this thread with my top 10 from different genres. Metal today, jazz fusion tomorrow
B321E13E 8494 4E12 8610 0900BF7AE356

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I will revive this thread with my top 10 from different genres. Metal today, jazz fusion tomorrow
View attachment 2216777

I should probably explore metal as a genre, I fuck with rock and indie stuff but never got into because all the metal fans I knew were 1488 KKK Boogaloo Boys type niggas.

• +1
5F5EAFDC 6E05 4621 BB41 3124774A9AF2

• Love it
Topster

This is a bit old. One album per artist, not counting jonatanleandoer96 and yung lean as the same artist.

This is my last.fm 5x5 from the last 3 months just so you can get a taste of what I've been listening to recently.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and bishōnenmaxxer
mirin lil b and jimi
your taste is good too. communist slow jams and veteran are jpeg's best. and u have nxp who is good too, definitely the best former mkultra support group member anyway. Viper and a FLCL soundtrack as well! Respect bro.

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Jazz fusion
3FC943F1 0E00 4F73 AFCA C4112FD5A553

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and bishōnenmaxxer