Total Foid Death

NotAMogger

NotAMogger

Silver
TOTAL FOID DEATH! I will kill every single last one of you "tee-hee" cock gobbling parasites, there is nothing you can do to escape me, i will find you, i will find you feminists and race traitors, i will destroy the embodiment of evil that has taken the shape of over 3.5 billion of you rats, I won't leave a trace of you nor your disgusting mongrel fetuses, and you will cry “Yikes sweaty there's a lot to unpack here!” before I choke you to death with my cock and unpack you with my load you disgusting animals, you will not be able to fight back, i will curbstomp you disgusting filthy toilets, filthy fleshlights if anything, built to be used as dick toys, SLUTS!

I will thoroughly torture you, the oceans will run red with your deadly toxic bodily wastes. You will be replaced with sex bots and artificial wombs and there's nothing you can do about it... I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU VILE TREACHEROUS DYSGENIC WITHERING BONE-CRACKLING WRINKLY SAGGY BLOWN OUT LOW-IQ RAINBOW-DYED HAIR ROASTIES WITH YOUR DEVIL-SHAPED SEXUAL ANATOMY CONTAINING DRIED CHAD CUM, DOG CUM, HORSE CUM, NIGGER CUM, YEAST SHROOMS, STD TROOPERS, ABORTED BODY PARTS, MISCARRIED FLESH GOBLINS, BLOOD RIVERS, SMEGMA ZOMBIES, PUS VOLCANOES, LOST BROKEN CONDOMS, ROTTING TAMPON MONSTERS, POOP PARTICLES, DILDO MICROPLASTICS, IUD COPPER MOUNTAIN, AND TAPEWORMs/PINWORMS AND THEIR EGGS.

I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU

I WILL KILL
EVERY
SINGLE
LAST
ONE
OF
YOU
I WILL KILL YOU ALL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, randomop, Latvianchud185 and 1 other person