toughts about roids

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
is collagen degradation really true or is cope?

True but ur skin will be worse post cycle. Retin a n' spf shouldnt be a problemo

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1 and pizza
not worth it just to die at a young age

I juiced for a decade straight, first cycling for a few years, then blasting and cruising, and the best my face ever looked was during AND after a pharm grade anavar only cycle. On test I always looked like shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: entropy137, WadlowMaxxing, Gaia262 and 2 others
ROIDING IS THE BIGGEST SMV BOOSTER EVER.

Surgerymax to 4-5 PSL if you have recession and then ROID, TATTOO, TAN TO BECOME A CHAD.

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar, Deleted member 5818, BradAniston and 2 others
post pics after you
ROIDING IS THE BIGGEST SMV BOOSTER EVER.

Surgerymax to 4-5 PSL if you have recession and then ROID, TATTOO, TAN TO BECOME A CHAD.
facts

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
just dont use too much test and combine with fin/dust
no thanks jeff, I love my hair too much and I dont have mr Olimpia genetics. It would be retarded to roid in my case.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I juiced for a decade straight, first cycling for a few years, then blasting and cruising, and the best my face ever looked was during AND after a pharm grade anavar only cycle. On test I always looked like shit
nice information boyo,How old were you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
so did you have facial changes at that age?

No, except for some masseter hypertrophy and facial bloating when I was running big doses

• So Sad
Reactions: pizza
Did anyone get bone gains on it?

what's your base? what's your squat and bench?

No, except for some masseter hypertrophy and facial bloating when I was running big doses

I run Anavar only cycles also primobolan cycles (from next month) but can never retain the muscle mass after cycle.

Would you say its temporary gains or do you accrue permanent muscle over several cycles?

• +1
I run Anavar only cycles also primobolan cycles but can never retain the muscle mass after cycle.

Would you say its temporary gains or do you accrue permanent muscle over several cycles?
Temporary, which is why if I had to do it all over again I'd either do small low dose cycles primarily for cutting/recomping during the summer months, or just stay on a trt dose of test and add another compound when I want to look really good.

• So Sad
Reactions: pizza and Gaia262
Temporary, which is why if I had to do it all over again I'd either do small low dose cycles primarily for cutting/recomping during the summer months, or just stay on a trt dose of test and add another compound when I want to look really good.
cruel life

• +1
Most people look like shit on roid because of the face muscle hypertrophy, possible acnee, bloat or at the opposite, sub 10% facialfat (which is a looksmin)

Most people look like shit on roid because of the face muscle hypertrophy, possible acnee, bloat or at the opposite, sub 10% facialfat (which is a looksmin)
wtf sub 10% is a looksmaxx if you dont are bloated,you look very insane with some bones in the face

True. I eventually dialed in my roiding to achieve a "naturally athletic but not on steroids" look.

• +1
wtf sub 10% is a looksmaxx if you dont are bloated,you look very insane with some bones in the face
Ugh not sure tbh, you'll get hollow eye, nasalobial fold, dark circle, etc.

cruel life
Yeah all the fitness personalities who look great year round and claim they cycle are full of shit. They never come all the way off

• JFL
Yeah all the fitness personalities who look great year round and claim they cycle are full of shit. They never come all the way off
it must be great for those who will die before 40

Yea but your mom is not 20 nigga
anyway hollow eyes is caused by recessed infraorbitals, poor genes and poor face developement, it’s a giga failo for me, it seems like i’m fucking tired all the time

• +1
is legit?
Yes, it makes your own body up the production of HGH. Too much for too long can actually cause acromegaly.

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
no true, look at all these gym shark babyface models. I think you get a wrong image of steroid users by underestimating the amount of users on instagram. Those who really look like typical roiders take huge amounts for years. If you are smart about your cycle, you will look aesthetic while still having a healthy skin and look on your face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pizza and BradAniston