Tourette syndrome or demonic possession?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
So I've been wondering about the sudden increase of the tourette syndrome people. I personally have never met someone like that, but according to google up to 1 percent of people globally suffer from it and it ''cannot be considered a rare condition''. So it must be becoming more common, right? Well according to google there has been a tremendous increase of up to 10x in ''tic-like behavior'' in the recent years. Even Billie Eilish, who sang a song ''all good girls go to hell'' and dressed as a demon in the music video, says now that she has the tourettes.

Well what motivates these tic-behaviors? According to THIS medical study the behavior of people with tourettes is described as such: ''The comparative frequency of obsessive, compulsive, and repetitive behaviors--such as obsessive unpleasant thoughts, obsessive silly thoughts, echolalia, palilalia, touching things excessively, touching things a specific number of times, touching others excessively, sexual touching, biting or hurting oneself, head banging, rocking, mimicking others, counting things, and occasional or frequent public exhibitionism--were significantly more common in TS patients than in controls.''
''... Schizoid symptoms, such as thinking that people were watching them or plotting against them, were significantly more common in TS patients than in controls. Auditory hallucinations of hearing voices were present in 14.6% of TS patients, compared with 2.1% of controls (P = .02). These symptoms were absent in ADD patients but present in ADD 2(0) TS patients. These voices were often blamed for telling them to do bad things and were frequently identified with the devil.''

lucious lyon wtf GIF

I may just be another religious nut, but to me it seems we should first call an exorcist when such behaviors are expressed and not immediately rushing to give these symptoms some name or attribute them to a syndrome.
@mogstars @Heinrich Schmidt @Lynxress @fuxkdakikez

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, i_love_roosters, mogstars and 4 others
one word: jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 7580 and BigBiceps
The Bible is true! It’s says so right here in the Bible

• JFL
Reactions: Variety Jones, lemonnz and iam good boy
The Bible is true! It’s says so right here in the Bible

View attachment 2801984

Atheism is true because...

Big Bang theory! - theorized by catholic priest Georges Lemaitre
Science and vaccinations! - Father of vaccines, Louis Pasteur, a dedicated christian
Christians wanted to slave us and are anti-science! - ended slavery worldwide and preserved roman innovations, started universities and educated the masses in medieval Europe

O-ok but we're moral! - Considered one of the darkest moments of christianity, inquisitions - total deathcount like 10k. Total deathcount of atheists, hundreds of millions in near history.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and CarrotMaxxer

Science and vaccinations! - Father of vaccines, Louis Pasteur, a dedicated christian
Christians wanted to slave us and are anti-science! - ended slavery worldwide and preserved roman innovations, started universities and educated the masses in medieval Europe

O-ok but we're moral! - Considered one of the darkest moments of christianity, inquisitions - total deathcount like 10k. Total deathcount of atheists, hundreds of millions in near history.
View attachment 2801996View attachment 2801993
Not believing the earth is flat and dinasours are fake =/= soy anti church nut job

there’s a middle ground called being intelligent, although your autistic black or white thinking can’t grasp it

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, iblamechico and lemonnz
The hyperborean pagan "esoteric" ones?
No the christcuck conservative ones that think the earth is flat and need everyone to believe in bullshit conspiracies

Not believing the earth is flat and dinasours are fake =/= soy anti church nut job

there’s a middle ground called being intelligent, although your autistic black or white thinking can’t grasp it
Who said believing earth is flat and dinosaurs are fake have anything to do with christianity? Beings called Leviathan and Behemoth fitting in the description of dinosaurs are mentioned by God in the bible. Nowhere is said earth would be flat either, but it is mentioned that earth is round/circular.

I'm totally open for intellectual debate. It's just that the quality of debate is always like this with atheists, you are not open for it and just resort to calling christians hicks and hillbillies who believe there is a roof on the sky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65945
Who said believing earth is flat and dinosaurs are fake have anything to do with christianity? Beings called Leviathan and Behemoth fitting in the description of dinosaurs are mentioned by God in the bible. Nowhere is said earth would be flat either, but it is mentioned that earth is round/circular.
usually the Christian’s that spout off about everything being demonic are the same ones that believe in flat earth and dinasour bones being put there by Jews or some retarded shit. Believing in basic science doesn’t make you soy. Most people who are in to science will admit there is an origin to existence something like a god.
I'm totally open for intellectual debate. It's just that the quality of debate is always like this with atheists, you are not open for it and just resort to calling christians hicks and hillbillies who believe there is a roof on the sky.
I’m not an atheist but iv been exposed to more stupid Christians than annoying soy atheists, but they can be retarded too.

usually the Christian’s that spout off about everything being demonic are the same ones that believe in flat earth and dinasour bones being put there by Jews or some retarded shit. Believing in basic science doesn’t make you soy. Most people who are in to science will admit there is an origin to existence something like a god.

I’m not an atheist but iv been exposed to more stupid Christians than annoying soy atheists, but they can be retarded too.
Not everything is demonic, not even most sinful things I guess. Some things are though, like a lot of the new age things that are promoted in the news, like yoga, astral projecting etc. Those things are most definitely opening doors for demonic entities, which these people then foolishly believe are their ''guiding spirits''. I've read about so many of these celebrities who are into new age saying they have some kind of a ''guiding spirit''. No, that is a demonic entity and I'd say hearing voices in your head is also a tell-tale sign of demonic possession, which was named as one of the primary symptoms of tourettes.
Yes, there are people who suffer from obsessive movements and stuff, and those are whole another deal, God bless them. But when some of these patients start shouting profanities at people and supposedly cannot stop it, I'd look into a religious solution as well before drugging them up and enabling them.

Not everything is demonic, not even most sinful things I guess. Some things are though, like a lot of the new age things that are promoted in the news, like yoga, astral projecting etc. Those things are most definitely opening doors for demonic entities, which these people then foolishly believe are their ''guiding spirits''. I've read about so many of these celebrities who are into new age saying they have some kind of a ''guiding spirit''. No, that is a demonic entity and I'd say hearing voices in your head is also a tell-tale sign of demonic possession, which was named as one of the primary symptoms of tourettes.
Yes, there are people who suffer from obsessive movements and stuff, and those are whole another deal, God bless them. But when some of these patients start shouting profanities at people and supposedly cannot stop it, I'd look into a religious solution as well before drugging them up and enabling them.

How is yoga demonic I do that shit to stretch and improve range of motion. Any spiritual path besides Christianity is demonic? Sounds like bid for control. If somone lives a happy good life being a Hindu or Jew or whatever the fuck who cares. Why are you niggers so desperate to recruit other people in to your religion.

I think mental illness and metal sickness has more to do with industrialization and hormone imbalance from ingesting plastics and living unnatural life styles than lack of religion, although it can be a contributing factor in causing anxiety and shit.

How is yoga demonic I do that shit to stretch and improve range of motion. Any spiritual path besides Christianity is demonic?
The meaning of the word yoga is to yoke. You're yoking yourself to pagan deities and thus opening doors to demonic spirits.

If somone lives a happy good life being a Hindu or Jew or whatever the fuck who cares. Why are you niggers so
Because it calls for that in the gospels, you're supposed to preach it and defend it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
The meaning of the word yoga is to yoke. You're yoking yourself to pagan deities and thus opening doors to demonic spirits.
No you’re stretching so you don’t pull a muscle while lifting you insect bug until you have 20 inch biceps you can’t even talk to me you can only suck in these alpha nuts in your mouth

Heads Up Soccer GIF by You Blew It!
triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

Because it calls for that in the gospels, you're supposed to preach it and defend it.
Preach my foot up your ass freedom mother fucker no fagot Bible bumper or soy moral cuck is gona stop me from pump and dumping your white sister she gets browned by my Big Turkic cock

Ashley Olsen GIF by Filmeditor

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Another product of red 40 and the jews' latest invention of their goyslop plaguing our generation with retardation

How is yoga demonic I do that shit to stretch and improve range of motion. Any spiritual path besides Christianity is demonic? Sounds like bid for control. If somone lives a happy good life being a Hindu or Jew or whatever the fuck who cares. Why are you niggers so desperate to recruit other people in to your religion.

I think mental illness and metal sickness has more to do with industrialization and hormone imbalance from ingesting plastics and living unnatural life styles than lack of religion, although it can be a contributing factor in causing anxiety and shit.
Go ahead and stretch, no need to practice any dark spirituality while you're doing it lol. Yoga is yoga, stretching is stretching. Mental illness is a result of a godless lifestyle. Give a righteous man a diet of nothing but processed shit and he still won't be depressed.

No you’re stretching so you don’t pull a muscle while lifting you insect bug until you have 20 inch biceps you can’t even talk to me you can only suck in these alpha nuts in your mouth

Preach my foot up your ass freedom mother fucker no fagot Bible bumper or soy moral cuck is gona stop me from pump and dumping your white sister she gets browned by my Big Turkic cock

Sounds like yoga does you very good. Already all you can talk about is sex like a true pagan.

Go ahead and stretch, no need to practice any dark spirituality while you're doing it lol. Yoga is yoga, stretching is stretching. Mental illness is a result of a godless lifestyle. Give a righteous man a diet of nothing but processed shit and he still won't be depressed.
Yoga poses are good for stretching. Muh anything that’s not Christianity is demonic because Christianity says so, see how your logic goes in a loop.

There are lots of religious people that are mentally ill, your theory isn’t testable therefore it is false. Making correlations based on cherry picked information doesn’t make your ideas true.

There are virgins in this forum, therefore being in this forum increases chance of virginity :soy::soy::soy: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

See how your logic fails when applied to anything else.
Sounds like yoga does you very good. Already all you can talk about is sex like a true pagan.
Men are sexuaL creatures it’s the only reason we survived the ice age while less horny mammals died off

Yoga poses are good for stretching. Muh anything that’s not Christianity is demonic because Christianity says so, see how your logic goes in a loop.

There are lots of religious people that are mentally ill, your theory isn’t testable therefore it is false. Making correlations based on cherry picked information doesn’t make your ideas true.

There are virgins in this forum, therefore being in this forum increases chance of virginity :soy::soy::soy: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

See how your logic fails when applied to anything else.

Men are sexuaL creatures it’s the only reason we survived the ice age while less horny mammals died off
Ok, so just stretch. No need to get into the spirituality.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Ok, so just stretch. No need to get into the spirituality.
Why does it matter to you, wana tell me how I take a shit too? Get your big nose out of my business you polish freak

No the christcuck conservative ones that think the earth is flat and need everyone to believe in bullshit conspiracies
Sounds high T and attractive. You can ask around, every ugly incel here and most places are atheist. Many because of “muh why god make me suffer/ugly/etc!!”

I will accept your apology and surrender. Oh wait ur faggot ass got banned hahaha more proof God is real

View attachment 2801996View attachment 2801993
Love seeing educated Christians such as you and @Eternal_

May you stay sober in your living, acquire power, and keep standing for truth above all.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Why does it matter to you, wana tell me how I take a shit too? Get your big nose out of my business you polish freak
So you say you do yoga just for stretching. And now that I say that do that then, no need to get into the spiritual part of yoga, you start barking and telling me to keep my nose out of your business?
Dude, who are you kidding?

None of that shit is real :lul:
:soy:
None of that shit is real, I like to believe it's not so it must be. Jfl:feelshah:. Surely I've investigated the manner thoroughly to come to this conclusion!

Stay ingorant then retard and don't open your mouth regarding it since the matter is clearly beyond you.

Haha so you're a turkroach saying all this? Jfl "alpha". At least being an atheist and doing some gay stretches is better than worshipping sand nigger muzzie religion and fucking livestock like your ancestors did.

:soy:
None of that shit is real, I like to believe it's not so it must be. Jfl:feelshah:. Surely I've investigated the manner thoroughly to come to this conclusion!

Stay ingorant then retard and don't open your mouth regarding it since the matter is clearly beyond you.
Shit comeback. You faggots provide zero information besides retarded rants. Just accept it your religion is a bunch of schizo fairy tales.