Toxins in Everyday Soap Ruining Your Health

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
If you take a moment to look at the ingredients in your shower gel and shampoos, you’ll instantely be hit with sulfates, parabens, estrogen raising chemicals and various other toxins that you apply to your skin everyday in the name of cleanliness and good health. This is retarded.

Also a lack of iron and other essential nutrients in shampoo has been shown to increase hair loss and destroys the hair’s natural texture anyways.

Instead, get an all natural handmade bar of soap and try to minimise the amount you use. You can find good shampoos and conditioners on amazon too.

This is the kind of shit you don’t want to be going cheap on.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and CupOfCoffee
This is why I don't shampoo or use commercial body wash.

ye but i dont want to smell bad bruh i think its worth the risk.

I don't have the money for fancy soaps, I guess I'll just run no shower theory

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Soap is overrated. Water is all you need boyo.

I don't have the money for fancy soaps, I guess I'll just run no shower theory
It’s recommended if you can get it. There’s some out there for a cheap price and it lasts a while. You don’t need to cover your entire body either that’ll just ruin your skin

It’s recommended if you can get it. There’s some out there for a cheap price and it lasts a while. You don’t need to cover your entire body either that’ll just ruin your skin
Okay i might look into it and do some research. Is it hard to find? I usually don't cover my entire body I just do a few swipes of it here and there

Okay i might look into it and do some research. Is it hard to find? I usually don't cover my entire body I just do a few swipes of it here and there
Not at all although I could be wrong depending on where you live. It’s worth it for hormone regulation and better skin

If you take a moment to look at the ingredients in your shower gel and shampoos, you’ll instantely be hit with sulfates, parabens, estrogen raising chemicals and various other toxins that you apply to your skin everyday in the name of cleanliness and good health. This is retarded.

Also a lack of iron and other essential nutrients in shampoo has been shown to increase hair loss and destroys the hair’s natural texture anyways.

Instead, get an all natural handmade bar of soap and try to minimise the amount you use. You can find good shampoos and conditioners on amazon too.

This is the kind of shit you don’t want to be going cheap on.

lol who cares, that doesnt make us succeed in live (or lose) or get laid (or prevent getting laid)

you think if you stop using soap your estrogen levels will be lowers therefore your testosterone will go higher and you will turn to ALPHA CHAD?

Nope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
lol who cares, that doesnt make us succeed in live (or lose) or get laid (or prevent getting laid)

you think if you stop using soap your estrogen levels will be lowers therefore your testosterone will go higher and you will turn to ALPHA CHAD?

Nope
I put this in offtopic because it’s essential for overall health and these toxins have an effect on your wellbeing and hormones for sure. Just one or many small things to cut out especially for good skin and to not age horribly
@dotacel

I put this in offtopic because it’s essential for overall health and these toxins have an effect on your wellbeing and hormones for sure. Just one or many small things to cut out especially for good skin and to not age horribly
@dotacel

i need money and sex for happiness

anything else is coping

i need money and sex for happiness

anything else is coping
Health should come before both. If your brain isn’t in the best physical condition it can be you’re just a shadow of your true potential and will think differently (e.g why low T causes depression). Don’t rely so much on money and sex. The reason those people are still so depressed is that they think it will cure their problems and then fall twice as hard when they realise it doesn’t.

Health should come before both. If your brain isn’t in the best physical condition it can be you’re just a shadow of your true potential and will think differently (e.g why low T causes depression). Don’t rely so much on money and sex. The reason those people are still so depressed is that they think it will cure their problems and then fall twice as hard when they realise it doesn’t.

so better to be poorcel and not use soap/shampoo to boost testosterone by literally 0.00001%

orbetter to makemoney and inject testosterone and forget what deppresion is like?

@dotacel
I agree but I don't think stuff like this has any noticeable effect

I agree but I don't think stuff like this has any noticeable effect
Fair enough. I’ve cut out anything that might be contributing to poor health. After years of shit I’m not taking any chances
so better to be poorcel and not use soap/shampoo to boost testosterone by literally 0.00001%

orbetter to makemoney and inject testosterone and forget what deppresion is like?
Testosterone stops the natural production of t in the body and as a result causes infertility. And let’s not forget the early death rate it causes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Fair enough. I’ve cut out anything that might be contributing to poor health. After years of shit I’m not taking any chances

Testosterone stops the natural production of t in the body and as a result causes infertility. And let’s not forget the early death rate it causes jfl

theres no such thing as death caused by testosterone LOL

'SHOCKING NEWS, MAN GOT KILLED BY HIS TESTOSTERONE'

theres no such thing as death caused by testosterone LOL

'SHOCKING NEWS, MAN GOT KILLED BY HIS TESTOSTERONE'
You don’t know about the effects of steroids? I have a lot of family friends who injected T that all had early heart attacks or just dropped dead.

what toxins? Can you name some

what toxins? Can you name some
I already said but anything with sulfate after it which is probably the most common toxin. Sulfates are used in floor cleaner and are corrosive. Also parabens which mimic estrogen and disrupt hormones. Check on the back of any body wash in your house and you’ll likely see these amongst other things.