Trade school is reverse University

SplinterCel

SplinterCel

In University the people are better looking and taller and younger than the average people on the street

Trade school seems to be the opposite
I'm taller than 75% of the people there yet I'm 5'9. There are also alot of idiots, not all are though there are some smart people too. The people there aren't very good looking either but they all have girlfriends/wives yet in college/uni the people are better looking on average and taller but alot have no gf's.

It's an interesting observation I found

If you want to mog your fellow classmates just go to trade school br0

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, Phad and 2 others
hmm interesting. i might try that if i end up drpping out

If you are average looking at uni/college you might have a halo effect on you in trade school

Idk if this is all in my head but I feel like I generate a halo effect because (in workshops/trade school) I'm taller than most, decent looking compared to most, and I'm not an absolute retard like some of the people there
I get compliments on my work alot and get spoken about nicely even though I never socialize with anyone

Last edited:
There are like no females at trade school.

'Does a falling tree make a sound if nobody is around?'

'Can a man mog if no female is there to see it?' :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, AntiSocial-Fakecel, dogtown and 10 others
There are like no females at trade school.

'Does a falling tree make a sound if nobody is around?'

'Can a man mog if no female is there to see it?' :unsure:
Mogging isn't always about getting girls, it's also about better job prospects and getting money and self confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 656, Extra Chromosome and 8 others
People are stupidly attractive at universities these days, and there is definitely a socioeconomic/class divide in attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and androidcel
People are stupidly attractive at universities these days, and there is definitely a socioeconomic/class divide in attractiveness.
People underestimate how far skinmaxxing/hairstylemaxxing/gymcelling/beardmaxxing/fashionmaxxing can take you. Also lots of rich kids ik get nose jobs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Mogging isn't always about getting girls, it's also about better job prospects and getting money and self confidence
Interesting take on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
In University the people are better looking and taller and younger than the average people on the street

I'm taller than 75% of the people there yet I'm 5'9. There are also alot of idiots, not all are though there are some smart people too. The people there aren't very good looking either but they all have girlfriends/wives yet in college/uni the people are better looking on average and taller but alot have no gf's.

i'm in an hvac/r program in highschool right now. i get mogged by all but 2 of the niggas there. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

What's the point of mogging others if there are no females around?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
What's the point of mogging others if there are no females around?
feeling good
taken seriously
favoured and respected by others
dont get bullied
more self confidence
etc..

feeling good
taken seriously
favoured and respected by others
dont get bullied
more self confidence
etc..
Then u go outside into a good neighborhood and 6'2+ chads make you crawl right back to where you were. Real world is a cold place stay warm fellas

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome