Tradeoff Between Very Low Body Fat And Facial Robustness

What’s optimal, assuming in both cases you’re clothed majority of time?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
There seems to be two types of Chad archetypes: the ones that purely stand on face appeal and those who have a good body, height, frame and face.

Hyper Low Fat - The ones who rely purely on face are almost always DEATH TIER in terms of how hilariously pathetic their twink bodies look. However their faces are incredibly robust with popping jawlines and cheek hollows. Makes for great picture taking and in clothed look, but holy fuck shirtless reveals how trash they look as a whole.
A116C9AF 4143 4255 8222 FE43D5E497FD
0A439195 36BC 461F 9C0E 4532AACDD506

14C3BB39 6BC2 4DDA BC8F 50668AC3E0A8
E015ABC5 FD15 49A9 84A6 4A1CAF9EF222

D4225962 68AB 48B7 BA55 324FAAF99D20
8DBDCE5E E71E 4AFA B75B 90403CE49709

Brutal. When clothed, they each look like ultra robust TeraChads, but as a whole their twink frames and aushwitz maxxed body’s make them look horrible. Even their faces seem negligent and ugly in the latter pics…

12-16% BF Chads- While it’s possible to be very high psl at mid teen body fat, it’s clear that jawlines, hollows, and overall facial angularity is a step down. However they look as good if not better as a whole than twink counterparts:
97B7BB42 EADA 47B9 9C5F CF4E0EC79C2C
43F5AD3F 76FC 4801 9F85 39FC7BB03BB5

363F2E6A 5443 455C A60B 3DBD529B3988
FC4347F0 AA80 4405 B560 0D7937158464

71445EE8 3982 488D BE22 175E1016B1DF

The latter group always looks good shirtless with way better frames and an overall “healthiness” look. Former looks disgusting and sick if not layered in clothing. But the tradeoff in facial robustness is also huge.

Unless you live in Australia, you’re going to be clothed in 95% of situations, so which situation mogs for the individual who is not a runway model or going to be shirtless majority of the time, in clubs and parties.

@Salludon @StrangerDanger @forevergymcelling @Xangsane @volcelfatcel
@germanlooks @Preston @thecel @geezcel @Anstrum95 @VenomGT3 @Amnesia @Biggdink @tyronelite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
Jfl at the white Cuban larping as indian
Thats what foids mean by "I like Indian men"

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 14160
Second tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, tyronelite and Deleted member 14160
Jfl at the white Cuban larping as indian
Thats what foids mean by "I like Indian men"
I took him off tbh, he has a decent body wouldn’t quite count as twink tier either

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Also my chad friend has a body just like those in the first group
He's at 8% bf

There seems to be two types of Chad archetypes: the ones that purely stand on face appeal and those who have a good body, height, frame and face.

Hyper Low Fat - The ones who rely purely on face are almost always DEATH TIER in terms of how hilariously pathetic their twink bodies look. However their faces are incredibly robust with popping jawlines and cheek hollows. Makes for great picture taking and in clothed look, but holy fuck shirtless reveals how trash they look as a whole.
View attachment 1636722View attachment 1636723

View attachment 1636725View attachment 1636727
View attachment 1636728View attachment 1636729

Brutal. When clothed, they each look like ultra robust TeraChads, but as a whole their twink frames and aushwitz maxxed body’s make them look horrible. Even their faces seem negligent and ugly in the latter pics…

12-16% BF Chads- While it’s possible to be very high psl at mid teen body fat, it’s clear that jawlines, hollows, and overall facial angularity is a step down. However they look as good if not better as a whole than twink counterparts:
View attachment 1636737View attachment 1636738

View attachment 1636740View attachment 1636747
View attachment 1636749

The latter group always looks good shirtless with way better frames and an overall “healthiness” look. Former looks disgusting and sick if not layered in clothing. But the tradeoff in facial robustness is also huge.

Unless you live in Australia, you’re going to be clothed in 95% of situations, so which situation mogs for the individual who is not a runway model or going to be shirtless majority of the time, in clubs and parties.

@germanlooks @Preston @thecel @geezcel @Anstrum95 @VenomGT3 @Amnesia @Biggdink @tyronelite
Post that ruben cortada pic u deleted

at 17-18% rn, trying to get down to 11%(y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827 and tyronelite

View attachment 1636722View attachment 1636723

View attachment 1636725View attachment 1636727
View attachment 1636728View attachment 1636729

View attachment 1636737View attachment 1636738

View attachment 1636740View attachment 1636747
View attachment 1636749

The mid body fat mogs

It's easier to maintain health and hormones

Being that low of a bf is torture to maintain

Not to mention arguably all those cheek hollows blings and what not arent the most ideal for facial averageness

This mogs.

For modelling purposes and just being infront of the camera face only , usually the lower the bf in the healthy ranges the better

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Danish_Retard
This is actually great body! He just slouches a little.

He has a very defined V-shape. Great for sexual appeal. Women do not really need all that "muscle". Muscle is necessary to overcome genetic deficiency in e.g. shoulder width. You grow shoulders and all your other muscles grow as a tradeoff. But if you are born with broad shoulders/narrow waist - like the guy above, you already look great in women's eyes tbh :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Xangsane
The mid body fat mogs

It's easier to maintain health and hormones

Being that low of a bf is torture to maintain

Not to mention arguably all those cheek hollows blings and what not arent the most ideal for facial averageness

This mogs.

View attachment 1636800

For modelling purposes and just being infront of the camera face only , usually the lower the bf in the healthy ranges the better
But Cavill is more of an exception... he is probably one of very few actors/models, who actually LIVES his life at 17-18% body fat. One of the "fatties".

he just has such prominent bones, that his fat does not hinder him. And his body does not look as great as the guy OP posted above...:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and AscendingHero
Insane fucking med chad

Very aesthetic

Why is he wearing hindu attire in the 1st pic tho lmao
That's what foids mean by muh "I love Indian guys"

a white med :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
This dude is underrated. He probably has very high appeal. Good balance of aesthetics without the aspieness of dudes like O'Pry and depoot.
DUDES??? :feelsmega:

I thought they were aliens... :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 1636793View attachment 1636794
@Xangsane Decent body tbh no where near as bad as the other twinks
This is actually great body! He just slouches a little.

He has a very defined V-shape. Great for sexual appeal. Women do not really need all that "muscle". Muscle is necessary to overcome genetic deficiency in e.g. shoulder width. You grow shoulders and all your other muscles grow as a tradeoff. But if you are born with broad shoulders/narrow waist - like the guy above, you already look great in women's eyes tbh :feelsokman:
Am I a fatcel still?

DUDES??? :feelsmega:

I thought they were aliens... :bigbrain:
Exactly. They are aesthetic in modeling shots. But a guy like depoot just looks like an aspie school shooter in motion. He likely does not look anywhere near as aesthetic IRL where his bone structure does not halo him as much as it does in cherrypicked modeling shots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Exactly. They are aesthetic in modeling shots. But a guy like depoot just looks like an aspie school shooter in motion. He likely does not look anywhere near as aesthetic IRL where his bone structure does not halo him as much as it does in cherrypicked modeling shots.
@germanlooks on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and AscendingHero
100%.

I get more IOIs now when i’m bulked up to 15-16% bf compared to when i was very lean.

Of course, face looks better at 10% but a wider frame, more muscle mass and looking bigger overall while bulking counteracts the negative side of losing half a psl point from your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14561, Kmscurry and 6 others
Some of these guys aren’t even that low body fat. They just have good bones.

An average person who drop to really low body fat percentages would look like utter shit with no fat around their eyes and look old from lack of buccal fat.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9779, germanlooks and 3 others

All we do is mog​

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Some of these guys aren’t even that low body fat. They just have good bones.

An average person who drop to really low body fat percentages would look like utter shit with no fat around their eyes and look old from lack of buccal fat.
Yes. That's why I refuse to leanmax. The bloat makes me look healthy.

Just roid and get jacked then cut and stay shredded on test what kind of question is this jfl.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Easily 2nd not even a thought..

Imagine going home with a chick from the bar & she’s thinking in the Uber “omg I can’t wait for him to dominate me & throw me around like a rag doll”

Then at her apartment you take off your shirt & she sees this :dafuckfeels: her pussy dries up immediately ..

She tells you to go home cuz she has to work early morning tomorrow & as soon as you leave she hops on tinder & invites over this giga mogger who will split her in half by the power of 1000 BBCs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 4 others

Imagine going home with a chick from the bar & she’s thinking in the Uber “omg I can’t wait for him to dominate me & throw me around like a rag doll”

Then at her apartment you take off your shirt & she sees this :dafuckfeels: her pussy dries up immediately ..

View attachment 1636833

She tells you to go home cuz she has to work early morning tomorrow & as soon as you leave she hops on tinder & invites over this giga mogger who will split her in half by the power of 1000 BBCs

View attachment 1636835
The black guy mogs the top dude hard. Who is he?

Can't you just bulk up and then cut body fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I personally think it's worth going to very low bodyfat for face aesthetics and PSL (all male models are lean whether or not they have muscle. Oussama guessoum's body is twink tier). But I'm an LTR cel and look like I have a wide frame irl due to genetics + eternal winter where I live, so I'm biased.

For SMV and slays, staying at a higher body fat is ideal though, only girls under 16 like actual twinks. And if you are ugly at 15%, you're gonna be ugly at 12% :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
That's what foids mean by muh "I love Indian guys"

a white med :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
tbf punjabis and or jatts have similar colouring, perhaps aside from eyecolor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
The problem with this thread is that you’re only looking at chads

If you’re a normie who doesn’t have great bones being shredded is a requirement if you want your face to look good

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 9779
You sure? @Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 said all light skin brown people are mogged by even the ugliest mexicans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
I am surprised he has never been mentioned here. He looks insane tbh:

View attachment 1636844

He legit looks like a PSL morph. Probably, the best looking black guy I have ever seen. Lucky mofo.
Yeah he’s mainly a boxer. Modeling was just a easy side gig for him

There’s a lot of chads that aren’t mentioned that are underrated

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
Yeah he’s mainly a boxer. Modeling was just a easy side gig for him

There’s a lot of chads that aren’t mentioned that are underrated
He has insane frame and insertions on top of having an aesthetic face. Most of the PSL gods don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, tyronelite and 1 other person
Yet foids would still reject them because they're from India and not Argentina :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and Deleted member 15004
Yet foids would still reject them because they're from India and not Argentina :lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's really not that bad my guy. I've posted lots of tinder hinge convos calling myself or a chadfish pakistani and bitches eat it up as an exotic halo, just be good looking prevails over what any retards here might cope with

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chadeep, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
It's really not that bad my guy. I've posted lots of tinder hinge convos calling myself or a chadfish pakistani and bitches eat it up as an exotic halo, just be good looking prevails over what any retards here might cope with
In the UK?

Just have visible abs

the amount of IOIs I get and direct compliments and approaches when I have visible 6 pack abs is insane

but I can get visible 6 pack at like 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, zeke714 and Deleted member 14160
?
looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779

View attachment 1636833

View attachment 1636835
Brutal Rob Evans Sex appeal pill @alienmaxxer @VicMackey
Rob evans giga mogger gif insane
Rob evans in motion gigamogger

6'4 and robust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, zeke714, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
You sure? @Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 said all light skin brown people are mogged by even the ugliest mexicans.
I mean look at his avi

Also model you posted is Cuban/hispanic :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Also girls don’t care about body

Look at all the tiktok slayers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, germanlooks and Looks234
I mean look at his avi

Also model you posted is Cuban/hispanic :hnghn:
Yeah cortada brutally mogs all south Asian not even close.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Biggdink
Also girls don’t care about body

Look at all the tiktok slayers

:hnghn::hnghn: Dw no need to “hmm” react me, I already know the responses (pick one) :
A) Imagine believing what girls say online
B) that guy is Hispanic, not Paki
C) Both girl and guy are Indian and larping
D) Indians are ugly af

@Chadeep @Preston @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Moggedbyevery1, Chadeep and 3 others

:hnghn::hnghn: Dw no need to “hmm” react me, I already know the responses (pick one) :
A) Imagine believing what girls say online
B) that guy is Hispanic, not Paki
C) Both girl and guy are Indian and larping
D) Indians are ugly af

@Chadeep @Preston @looksmaxxer234

E) none of the above

Outliers don’t mean anything, there are girls who like bald guys or fat guys

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
Have u ever been to a party? Life isn’t about having a sexy face and attracting girls from tinder.

It’s about getting respect from men and humans in general.

Just have both theory
2873D2C6 703E 40A9 915B 82D71CA97B4D