"Traditional values" are not to be imposed upon man of honor and culture

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Lowlife humanimal males living by traditional values are finding any ugly old femal available for doing ecconomic cogabitation and breedint. That is so beneath man of honor an culture, with by culture finding waifu is no of reason "muh traditinal values" because male must fo what man supposed to by breeding, but is of higher level kemono culture what is waifu sacred being not gor living on eartly life but to seek for heavens and kemono vibrations as kemono friends we are

As kemono friend of honor and culture I accept only waifus wgo are esthetically pleasing to look at, with most important is cute because I lolicon and cuteness is loli quality, and with good kemono personality, so example of what I see as acceptable is here:

Thor remember now again mu former debil "best friend" who preached "tradiotional values" and wanted me to become "normal grown adult man" by going after ugly old femoids. That gace PTSD and need therapy now, but therapy of culture, for helping me to be better kemono friend and find kemono friends

Kemonis

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Lowlife humanimal males living by traditional values are finding any ugly old femal available for doing ecconomic cogabitation and breedint. That is so beneath man of honor an culture, with by culture finding waifu is no of reason "muh traditinal values" because male must fo what man supposed to by breeding, but is of higher level kemono culture what is waifu sacred being not gor living on eartly life but to seek for heavens and kemono vibrations as kemono friends we are

As kemono friend of honor and culture I accept only waifus wgo are esthetically pleasing to look at, with most important is cute because I lolicon and cuteness is loli quality, and with good kemono personality, so example of what I see as acceptable is here:

View attachment 2571814

Thor remember now again mu former debil "best friend" who preached "tradiotional values" and wanted me to become "normal grown adult man" by going after ugly old femoids. That gace PTSD and need therapy now, but therapy of culture, for helping me to be better kemono friend and find kemono friends

View attachment 2571818