train the same muscle two or more consecutive days

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
any advantage in doing this? is it a good idea?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
You should ask @Ritalincel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and pizza
It depends on the intensity.
Generally, muscles need a day or two of rest to build up and not get injured.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It depends on the intensity.
Generally, muscles need a day or two of rest to build up and not get injured.
the question here is whether it would have any advantage to train with the muscle not fully recovered

bro go to r/fitness most people here dont work out

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Slob, Deleted member 8832 and 2 others
I don't think it's a good idea. I would recommend that you hit one muscle group the hardest in one day and let it recover while you train other muscle groups.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I train same muscles everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and pizza
Why the fuck would train the same muscles everyday unless you are in prison?

It is absolutely a great idea. Pussies here will say "b-but muh injuries" as a cop out, since that is what they have always been told, even though the best way to relieve DOMS is through working out the muscle in pain, and that the number of sets done in a week on a muscle is directly correlated with the amount of progress you make. Very very few people are under the threat of overtraining, and most are vastly undertraining. "Overtraining" is usually just a cope to justify laziness.

• Ugh..
I wouldn't recommend because if you can train a body part consecutive days that means you're not trainimg with high intensity like you should be doing.

Ideally you should train each body part every 3 days. ( 72 hours is a good recovery period if your intensity is high and by high I mean to the brink of overtraining)

It is absolutely a great idea. Pussies here will say "b-but muh injuries" as a cop out, since that is what they have always been told, even though the best way to relieve DOMS is through working out the muscle in pain, and that the number of sets done in a week on a muscle is directly correlated with the amount of progress you make. Very very few people are under the threat of overtraining, and most are vastly undertraining. "Overtraining" is usually just a cope to justify laziness.
Big cope. If you train hard you can't hit the same muscle group the next day. If I train chest for example bench 100 kg I can only do 20 kg-40kg max the next day and it will hurt alot. Muscle is built in sleep and through nutrition. The only thing you do in the gym is microtears and muscle damage inorder to grow when you rest and sleep and eat

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and pizza
Ideal muscle building program is push pull legs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and pizza
what is really overtraining? because they make it look like the natty body is a big piece of shit that can’t train with intensity for a long time because muh overtraining

Big cope. If you train hard you can't hit the same muscle group the next day. If I train chest for example bench 100 kg I can only do 20 kg-40kg max the next day and it will hurt alot. Muscle is built in sleep and through nutrition. The only thing you do in the gym is microtears and muscle damage inorder to grow when you rest and sleep and eat
So... you're argument against me is that it hurts?
Giphy 1

• Ugh..
the issue is the drop in performance
So? Of course you will need to go lighter. Yes, you aren't going to be hitting any PR's on the second day, but that's not what you're trying to do. You are trying to damage the muscle more.

• +1
No learn to read
The content of his argument was in the lines "If you train hard you can't hit the same muscle group the next day. If I train chest for example bench 100 kg I can only do 20 kg-40kg max the next day and it will hurt alot." I didn't see how having a worse performance was an argument, so I assumed that hurting was.

You are just salty that I caught you lazy and coping, and now I am living in your head rent free while you try and take cheap shots at me to get revenge JFL.

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • JFL
The content of his argument was in the lines "If you train hard you can't hit the same muscle group the next day. If I train chest for example bench 100 kg I can only do 20 kg-40kg max the next day and it will hurt alot." I didn't see how having a worse performance was an argument, so I assumed that hurting was.

You are just salty that I caught you lazy and coping, and now I am living in your head rent free while you try and take cheap shots at me to get revenge JFL.
Sure why not train same muscle group daily see how that works out for you just take 4 hr gym sessions daily full body workout. Tell me about the recovery

• JFL
If ur natty it really doesn't matter. All ur gains are just gonna be strength anyhow tbh

• Hmm...
If ur natty it really doesn't matter. All ur gains are just gonna be strength anyhow tbh
it was never so real lol

• +1
Reactions: Doober
Where is that strength coming from if not more muscle buddybroyo

Where is that strength coming from if not more muscle buddy
What I mean is nattys mostly gain strength. Sure the first year you get growth....but after its just gonna be strength. Maybe it's just my 6in wrists. Whatever

Attachments

• IMG_20201125_213416_01.jpg
    IMG_20201125_213416_01.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Every other day. Chest/back/shoulders and then arms/legs splits

I seriously think the most effective routine for non enhanced lifters is sets of 3 to 5 reps on overhead press and backsquat. Maybe do other shit as you feel like it...take a rest day maybe if you didn't sleep enuf or you are sick.

I seriously think the most effective routine for non enhanced lifters is sets of 3 to 5 reps on overhead press and backsquat. Maybe do other shit as you feel like it...take a rest day maybe if you didn't sleep enuf or you are sick.
Steriods nah bro all natty
this is how i feel me

• +1
Reactions: Doober
I don't think it's a good idea. I would recommend that you hit one muscle group the hardest in one day and let it recover while you train other muscle groups.
@Jkwww I Want To Train Your Muscles.
*Grabs Your Pussy* FUCK IT'S SO GOOD!
sport-fit-couple-gym-work-pairs-with-dumbbells_155003-3115.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963