Train your lats to for better frame

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
Look at any bodybuilder, large lat muscles create then taper shape for your back, enough training of them will make them show from the front, you’ll literally just look built like a Dorito

here’s me for an example, don’t have the best clavicles, but throughout my training V taper makes your shoulders wider which corresponds to your whole frame
IMG 4294

Lat pull downs are probably the best exercise to achieve this, along with rows for your back in general, if you can buy lifting straps use them for these exercises to isolate your back muscles more

Your shoulders also play a role, all three heads help, but mainly your lateral and rear delts.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Timmy and N1666
You can’t improve your frame you can only improve the muscles surrounding the frame and the lats don’t contribute to that so DNRD

Water for people who know ball. The mirror muscles are what everyone wants. What people don't realise is that all their mirror muscles 'will' look way better if they have good lats, rear delts, traps etc. Also foids love good backs so there's that. Also you fill out your clothes more. Water.

Water for people who know ball. The mirror muscles are what everyone wants. What people don't realise is that all their mirror muscles 'will' look way better if they have good lats, rear delts, traps etc. Also foids love good backs so there's that. Also you fill out your clothes more. Water.
lowkey yeah water. But you gotta maximize what you have, as well as clavicles

You can’t improve your frame you can only improve the muscles surrounding the frame and the lats don’t contribute to that so DNRD Nigga sex with demons
The v taper makes it look better, if you don’t have wide clavicles your body will have a square shape, but if you train lats you can give the APPEARANCE of wider upper body

The v taper makes it look better, if you don’t have wide clavicles your body will have a square shape, but if you train lats you can give the APPEARANCE of wider upper body
Unless you walk around flexing your lats then they don’t show from the front only from the back

Unless you walk around flexing your lats then they don’t show from the front only from the back
IMG 4305

You would just have to train them a lot

That’s not the point, a decent amount of people here would probably take steroids or certain compounds, but it just shows that lats can be visible from the front, I agree David laid probably isn’t the best examplen

wow this is huge, ppl rarely train lats

Look at any bodybuilder, large lat muscles create then taper shape for your back, enough training of them will make them show from the front, you’ll literally just look built like a Dorito

here’s me for an example, don’t have the best clavicles, but throughout my training V taper makes your shoulders wider which corresponds to your whole frame
View attachment 2988539

Lat pull downs are probably the best exercise to achieve this, along with rows for your back in general, if you can buy lifting straps use them for these exercises to isolate your back muscles more

Your shoulders also play a role, all three heads help, but mainly your lateral and rear delts.
lats are law