Training the intercostal muscles using steroids to increase ribcage size

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
First of all i want to make clear that this is just a theory,i cannot guarantee you will get results from doing this, i think this could increase your ribcage size however i don't have solid evidence of the effectiveness of this method.

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

-Does ribcage size really matters?

Yes, it does matter.

It is well known that a narrow rib cage does not looks good, you can see it by yourself:
Ribcage

Women do NOT like narrow rib cages:

-What are the intercostal muscles and how can i train them to achieve a bigger rib cage?

These muscles are the intercostal muscles:
Intercostals1
Intercostals2

The intercostal muscles are several groups of muscles that run between the ribs, and help form and move the chest wall. The intercostal muscles are mainly involved in the mechanical aspect of breathing. These muscles help expand and shrink the size of the chest cavity to facilitate breathing.
Intercostals3

The intercostal muscles can be trained, doing barbell or dumbbell pullovers, dumbbell flyes or just simply using breathing techniques.

What i thought is that if you train the intercostal muscles while using steroids you might be able to increase the size of your ribcage, since these muscles are situated between the ribs so increasing their size by training them would theorically increase the ribcage size.

The reason why i mention steroids its because i think that without steroids use you wouldn't be able to increase the size of the intercostal muscles to the point that it would make an significant change in the ribcage size, anyway it doesnt hurt to try so you might as well give it a try even if you are not using steroids.

Also when doing exercises such as barbell / dumbbell pullovers or dumbbell flyes you are training other muscles like the pectorals that contribute to make your chest look bigger as well.

The sooner you do this the better, because your rib cage bones would be not totally fused, so they would be more malleable.
Fusionbones1
Fusionbones2

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Arnold chest was so big, dumbbell pullovers were one of his favourite exercises.
Arnold

Arnoldpullover

You can see him here doing dumbbell flyes as well:

Thanks for reading!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3990 and 16 others
THIS is the kind of posts wee need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, IndianJock, forwardgrowth and 5 others
First of all i want to make clear that this is just a theory,i cannot guarantee you will get results from doing this, i think this could increase your ribcage size however i don't have solid evidence of the effectiveness of this method.

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

-Does ribcage size really matters?

Yes, it does matter.

It is well known that a narrow rib cage does not looks good, you can see it by yourself:
View attachment 212505

Women do NOT like narrow rib cages:

-What are the intercostal muscles and how can i train them to achieve a bigger rib cage?

These muscles are the intercostal muscles:
View attachment 212506View attachment 212507

The intercostal muscles are several groups of muscles that run between the ribs, and help form and move the chest wall. The intercostal muscles are mainly involved in the mechanical aspect of breathing. These muscles help expand and shrink the size of the chest cavity to facilitate breathing.
View attachment 212516

The intercostal muscles can be trained, doing barbell or dumbbell pullovers, dumbbell flyes or just simply using breathing techniques.

What i thought is that if you train the intercostal muscles while using steroids you might be able to increase the size of your ribcage, since these muscles are situated between the ribs so increasing their size by training them would theorically increase the ribcage size.

The reason why i mention steroids its because i think that without steroids use you wouldn't be able to increase the size of the intercostal muscles to the point that it would make an significant change in the ribcage size, anyway it doesnt hurt to try so you might as well give it a try even if you are not using steroids.

Also when doing exercises such as barbell / dumbbell pullovers or dumbbell flyes you are training other muscles like the pectorals that contribute to make your chest look bigger as well.

The sooner you do this the better, because your rib cage bones would be not totally fused, so they would be more malleable.
View attachment 212514View attachment 212515

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Arnold chest was so big, dumbbell pullovers were one of his favourite exercises.
View attachment 212517

View attachment 212518

You can see him here doing dumbbell flyes as well:

Thanks for reading!

I'm a late bloomer teenager of course my i
Ribcage is smaller than my hips ffs

Stil will do this I used to be a swimmer so yh
When I push the fat away my hips are the same size as my waist

One side is a little bigger tho

Cuz I slept on my right side

Sound interesting and possible,but I don't think it's goin to change by much.

I think it would be easier than changing the maxilla(like most things are),but yet I don't see it working.

Would like to read some more on it.
Haven't read a new theory for quite a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Chadelite and 1 other person
Jfl at me none of the bones have fully fused
Sound interesting and possible,but I don't think it's goin to change by much.

I think it would be easier than changing the maxilla(like most things are),but yet I don't see it working.

Would like to read some more on it.
Haven't read a new theory for quite a while
I will try it

I'm a late bloomer teenager of course my i
Ribcage is smaller than my hips ffs

Stil will do this I used to be a swimmer so yh
When I push the fat away my hips are the same size as my waist

One side is a little bigger tho

Cuz I slept on my right side
dht and growth hormone.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
U said it urself I will fuck myself up

Why should I get dht

Cant afford gh as of yet

Will be able to next yr
ascension or death my friend

I know what i'd prefer.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Chadelite
L
ascension or death my friend

I know what i'd prefer.
How old r u
I'm already very gl

Just fat

U think I should take dht

But it will fuck my hormones

I have the most narrow ribcage of PSL
and I can do nothing about it... maybe a ribcage lipofilling?

Afterbelt   Copia

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SayNoToRotting and SixFootManlet

View attachment 212621
Your rib cage is indeed very narrow. The only solution is getting huge back muscled but that would take serious gymcelling with roids for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Mateusz74, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
@currycel123 Life fuel for framecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Will try with SARMs

Capture

The first pic is stupid because the right one also has wider hips, nearly 1.25 times wider infact... Ribcage size ain't the only difference between those two.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, tylerhunter97 and Pendejo
View attachment 212881

The first pic is stupid because the right one also has wider hips, nearly 1.25 times wider infact... Ribcage size ain't the only difference between those two.
The ribcage is bigger on the left picture than in the right, and yeah the rigth one has bigger hips, i couldnt find a morph with the same hips size.

Last edited:

View attachment 212621
You look like a tiny girl. You need to drop finasteride and star taking steroids and mk677 (assuming you can't afford hgh) and continue with them for long term.

If you don't pay heed to my advice now, you will regret it later.
Amazing thread OP.

My ribcage is already huge.

Legit thread.

I wonder if testosterone alone would be enough to do this though or would tren be necessary...

Can't wait to hop on 'roids tbh. This is going to be the year.

mk677 is a PSL cope. Everyone at actual 'roiding forums laughs at these compounds.
I had done them for years with no results

No results for your natty body.

Legit thread.

I wonder if testosterone alone would be enough to do this though or would tren be necessary...

mk677 is a PSL cope. Everyone at actual 'roiding forums laughs at these compounds.

I completely agree when you say it is a cope. It will do minimal to zero when it comes to muscle building.

But combined with roids even 2iu of hgh can help him in achieving masculinization Nd better bone mineral density.

Also, I said take it IF you can't afford HGH.

Also, I said take it IF you can't afford HGH.
Fuck the jews for tightly controlling HGH. Instead of UBI they should have Universal Basic HGH - every male gets access to HGH 😍

• Love it
Reactions: I'mme
Fuck the jews for tightly controlling HGH. Instead of UBI they should have Universal Basic HGH - every male gets access to HGH 😍
They are even banning Sarms - don't think they will lighten their hands on hgh

Legit thread.

Tren is poison

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They'll still be sold in the grey/black market easily. Thank God for China mass producing cheap-ass powders.

Meh. The only negative about tren is the guaranteed hairfall.
It's more than that but losi'g your fucki'g hair is enough reason for me

They are even banning Sarms - don't think they will lighten their hands on hgh
obviously the jewish government wants to stop incels from ascending

How did you get additonal 1000 posts after being unbanned ? @Pendejo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
How did you get additonal 1000 posts after being unbanned ? @Pendejo
What do you mean?

If you are talking about my username color going from green to yellow i was already near 3000 posts before being banned.

What do you mean?

If you are talking about my username color going from green to yellow i was already near 3000 posts before being banned.
Okay, perhaps i was wrong, last time i checked, it was green

The most important bone for aesthetics in torso is BY FAR shoulder width. All rest is cope

obviously the jewish government wants to stop incels from ascending
This time they have banned it from source (china), so even buying illegally is going to be tough. Fuck soys and jews

I just keep my ribcage flexed for a few hours a day and breathe through my stomach. Very epic.

Another shitskin hindu cope thread:lul:

bump

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
No point in widening your ribcage if you don't have wide shoulders.