Training to become a weapon (starting test)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic 👺
I'm gonna run 150 a week for 8 weeks and see how I feel. Maybe less if I gain a lot of size that's not just water quickly enough. Then I'll run hcg or possibly just cruise

Already on asin to boost test so I'll just bump up the dose pretty significantly

Gonna finish developing my six pack and focus on shoulders

But most of all... I have to train to become a weapon.

All I think about during the day is violence, I want to hurt someone who deserves it. I'll train for function muscle, focusing on tri's back, legs, and shoulders and using a punching bag constantly, training exclusively for one punch knockouts and hits that could cause brain damage.

I'm going to juice the absolute fuck up and actively try to beef with people at my school

When I find a dickhead who wants to fight it'll be a massacre

I'm a manlet monster. This is what I was destined to do

My genetics are pretty good already in terms of muscle insertions and distribution but I need size

Screenshot 20230323 153401 Snapchat

This is what I looked like a year ago before training
Screenshot 20230323 153652 Snapchat

This is 2 or 3 months after starting

I then didn't lift for like 6 months and looked even better from hgh pressumably.
Screenshot 20230323 153936 Snapchat

And this is current me, 1 month after the precious pics was taken:

Screenshot 20230323 153559 Snapchat

I literally did abs for like 2 of those weeks, just Bateman Curls of course👺👺 and grew another set of fucking abs

And no gym. Only bodyweight

It's gonna be fucking over

After this I might run another with anavar and test because I want to stay dry but tbh I think all I'll need is one cycle and trt for life, or maybe just pct and recover

I don't want to get huge just extremely ripped, and my body makes it really easy to, I also never ate well during any of my gym phases, sometimes less than 1600cal and little to no protein

I'm fairy certain I'm done growing at 5"6.5 💀 so it's time to juice, ill still maintain my estrogen well just in case of growth in the rest of my body.

The roids are on the way already

Its time.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323_153812_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323_153812_Snapchat.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unsh, Deleted member 15854, FailedNormieManlet and 9 others
I'm going to juice the absolute fuck up and actively try to beef with people at my school

learn martial arts

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Sondern and Gaygymmaxx
Only 150mg?

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Gaygymmaxx
it begun but it also ended

hope u become a mean midget killing machine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Gaygymmaxx
Where did you get your hgh?

learn martial arts
I was in boxing for a while. But I'm on my hood Batman shit boxing is boring. I'm looking for acrobatic kicks after jumping from the wall, I'm looking for spinning backhands, exclusively cool shit that is, contrary to my pfp, hood Batman-esque.

I was in boxing for a while. But I'm on my hood Batman shit boxing is boring. I'm looking for acrobatic kicks after jumping from the wall, I'm looking for spinning backhands, exclusively cool shit that is, contrary to my pfp, hood Batman-esque.
do kyoukushin karate or taekkyeon then

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I'm gonna run 150 a week for 8 weeks and see how I feel. Maybe less if I gain a lot of size that's not just water quickly enough. Then I'll run hcg or possibly just cruise

Already on asin to boost test so I'll just bump up the dose pretty significantly

All I think about during the day is violence, I want to hurt someone who deserves it. I'll train for function muscle, focusing on tri's back, legs, and shoulders and using a punching bag constantly, training exclusively for one punch knockouts and hits that could cause brain damage.

My genetics are pretty good already in terms of muscle insertions and distribution but I need size

View attachment 2122316

View attachment 2122319

I then didn't lift for like 6 months and looked even better from hgh pressumably.
View attachment 2122326

View attachment 2122346
I literally did abs for like 2 of those weeks, just Bateman Curls of course👺👺 and grew another set of fucking abs

After this I might run another with anavar and test because I want to stay dry but tbh I think all I'll need is one cycle and trt for life, or maybe just pct and recover

I don't want to get huge just extremely ripped, and my body makes it really easy to, I also never ate well during any of my gym phases, sometimes less than 1600cal and little to no protein

I'm fairy certain I'm done growing at 5"6.5 💀 so it's time to juice, ill still maintain my estrogen well just in case of growth in the rest of my body.

Its time.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla
hop on rad instead of test. better alternative IMO

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
hop on rad instead of test. better alternative IMO
I'd need test afterwards anyway and it'd fuck my natural production more

• +1
capoeira

Wut3

• +1
Reactions: Solar
it doesnt have the spinning back fist or any other upper body strikes, even without upper body strikes taekkyon mogs capoeira

it doesnt have the spinning back fist or any other upper body strikes, even without upper body strikes taekkyon mogs capoeira
dont know much about taekkyon but he sounded like he was describing michel pereira who uses capoeira

why the fuck 150?

100 is trt dose

why would you shut yourself down for barely anything?

do at least 250mg every week or every 5 days

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Schönling
Are you ok man?

• JFL
dont know much about taekkyon but he sounded like he was describing michel pereira who uses capoeira
he doesnt know the spimning back fist does he

• +1
screenshot_20230323_153401_snapchat-jpg.2122316

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, callisto and Magnum Opus
aint you the same nigga who was a walking pharmacy

• JFL
If I were you I wouldn't hop on roids and fuck my health up to put size on a below average - mediocre frame and just train naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and SteveRogers
Nah, use 500mg instead.
Useless to suppress yourself without putting some actual mass on.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
my dad's bald so fuck roids

my dad's bald so fuck roids
Dermaroller and shit on standby but hair Is Hella thick and good hairline, I just had to buy a new set of combs because I kept breaking them 👺👺

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

You're 5'6 and 120 pounds :lul: . Just accept that you have the bone structure of a woman and no amount of roids will fix that. Anyone with 20 pounds on you and 0 fighting experience or PEDs will brutally KO you.

In fighting 99% that matters is size and anyone who says otherwise is coping. Why do you think all combat sports have weight classes?

If you're still going to do this retarded cycle then 150 test isn't even going to do anything, and if you want to become extremely aggressive you should be running halotestine. But again, this might be the most delusional post I've ever seen in my life.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Gaygymmaxx
You're 5'6 and 120 pounds :lul: . Just accept that you have the bone structure of a woman and no amount of roids will fix that. Anyone with 20 pounds on you and 0 fighting experience or PEDs will brutally KO you.

In fighting 99% that matters is size and anyone who says otherwise is coping. Why do you think all combat sports have weight classes?

If you're still going to do this retarded cycle then 150 test isn't even going to do anything, and if you want to become extremely aggressive you should be running halotestine. But again, this might be the most delusional post I've ever seen in my life.
size doesn't matter as you think. He could realistically fight men/boys anywhere from the height of 5'6.5-5'11, which is a pretty large chunk of the male population. But I do think this post is pretty delusional and that he should consult somehow who actually knows how to dose and use TEST for the purpose of fighting.

size doesn't matter as you think.
said every manlet trying to cope.

No one will be intimidated by OP so idk who he's trying to impress

said every manlet trying to cope.

No one will be intimidated by OP so idk who he's trying to impress
You don't need to be intimidated by someone to lose to them in a fight

size doesn't matter as you think. He could realistically fight men/boys anywhere from the height of 5'6.5-5'11, which is a pretty large chunk of the male population. But I do think this post is pretty delusional and that he should consult somehow who actually knows how to dose and use TEST for the purpose of fighting.
i'm 5'8 and i would ragdoll this twink into oblivion

I hope this is satire

• JFL
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
it's mostly from your mother's side. my dad went bald at like 20 and I'm Norwood 1 at 39.
actual statistical evidence or cope
muh this is what happened for me
that's just one anecdote

View attachment 2122316

View attachment 2122319

View attachment 2122326

View attachment 2122346

Its time.

@FailedNormieManlet
@BearBoy

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla
did u experience facial masculinisation? also can see ur face and emo hair in 4th pic jfl

• JFL
did u experience facial masculinisation? also can see ur face and emo hair in 4th pic jfl
The hair was atrocious there but that was bedhead or some shit I'm not emo 💀💀

And yeah but nose is bigger too, (and AI's and test boosters had me at 1100ng as well)

I knew it was pretty likely tbh it is what it is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
why the fuck 150?

100 is trt dose

why would you shut yourself down for barely anything?

do at least 250mg every week or every 5 days
250mg per week, but injekt 2x125mg per week aka monday and thursday for example = less risk of sides

• +1
Reactions: Solar