Trance

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
You upvoted @thickdickdaddy27 big asses are unattractive thread, i guess your wife has a small ass huh @Trance ?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 16571
@Trance no responds Ukri ?

What is upvoted? Is that a Reddit term? :feelshah:
Either way I don’t see how you gathered that from me liking his post. I don’t want to poke fun at your lack of understanding of English.
He basically said that best kind of ass is fat, petite and perky all at the same time - and I agree.

My wife is Stacylite face and body, although she’s about 8 months pregnant right now. :feelsgood:

Rate my ass instead:
nr8tFmz.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 15338
Either way I don’t see how you gathered that from me liking his post. I don’t want to poke fun at your lack of understanding of English.
He basically said that best kind of ass is fat, petite and perky all at the same time - and I agree.

My wife is Stacylite face and body, although she’s about 8 months pregnant right now. :feelsgood:

Rate my ass instead:
nr8tFmz.jpg
Nice ass. Just needs a bbc in it and it’ll look perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571

Rate my ass instead:
nr8tFmz.jpg
You look short a little, how tall are u

Also why dont u join your brothers if you are that patriotic

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18199, Salludon and lutte

Rate my ass instead:
nr8tFmz.jpg
Nice ass bro. No homo

• +1