Trannies Lost, Slop World Won

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
This nigga who shall not be named really had a server with over 700 members with only 1 boost, and tried to raid our server and get it false reported, guess what

Damn also imagine being so retarded that you had access to a bot that could have banned everyone on my server and you didn't even ban 1/3rd of the server with it.

Slop World won, sorry @Lmao for mass advertising in DM's I will stop though I promise.

Shoutout to @Gargantuan @0hMan @TRUE_CEL and my main man @Master

These niggas are connected to known doxxers.

Slop World can't stop winning though, rest in peace @defezman

@Jase @Kamui @juste @qotav @tristan18

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Xangsane, Deleted member 32973 and 8 others
Ihslop

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Xangsane, flippasav and 1 other person
Based slop world.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 22924
imagine having to mass tag users because nobody cares about your gay discord server jfl

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Deleted member 14693, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
Brendio do you mind giving us the whole story of what’s going on? I’m mostly a lurker on there but lowkey there’s so much drama goin on that I can’t keep up with it all

• +1
Reactions: JustShower, BrendioEEE and Ricky212
Brendio do you mind giving us the whole story of what’s going on? I’m mostly a lurker on there but lowkey there’s so much drama goin on that I can’t keep up with it all
It’s so chaotic

It’s so chaotic
yeah that's why we could use a megathread. Would probably be the best looksmax lore since the short brown and ugly days

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Tl;dr there's a dude who got upset that the previous owner of the server of discord.gg/slopworld banned him for doxxing, but turns out this dude was harassing me, and others prior to that, is responsible for the known doxxing/spreading of doxxes of even known users from .org you might know who i'm talking about, wont say who.

Apparently he's involved with 12+ doxxes, he also faked his own dox recently, and now he's trying to get the server banned, but that wont happen because, I have made it very very TOS friendly and appointed 3 new mods to the server I trust who are from off-site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Arcturus and JustShower
Tl;dr there's a dude who got upset that the previous owner of the server of discord.gg/slopworld banned him for doxxing, but turns out this dude was harassing me, and others prior to that, is responsible for the known doxxing/spreading of doxxes of even known users from .org you might know who i'm talking about, wont say who.

Apparently he's involved with 12+ doxxes, he also faked his own dox recently, and now he's trying to get the server banned, but that wont happen because, I have made it very very TOS friendly and appointed 3 new mods to the server I trust who are from off-site.
Yes I saw. No more racial slurs for the time being. It is what it is I suppose

Yes I saw. No more racial slurs for the time being. It is what it is I suppose
Yeah I have to be a cuck SJW to make sure the server never gets banned. Speaking of let me get it out of my system since it's been awhile

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKE TRANNY TOTAL NIGGER DEATH TOTAL TRANNY DEATH

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and Spiritualcell
Yeah I have to be a cuck SJW to make sure the server never gets banned. Speaking of let me get it out of my system since it's been awhile

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKE TRANNY TOTAL NIGGER DEATH TOTAL TRANNY DEATH
You know that could really hurt someone.

Please think twice before saying such vile things.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Patient A, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
give me verified org role