Trans Women are looksmaxxing wrong

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
WTF is this femboy larp and trying to look like a skinny guy.

If your trans

Hormones

Remove the dick

Brazilian Butt Lift

Tit implants

Facial feminization

Hipp padding

etc

Look like an actual hot woman and delete your old life, trick people into thinking you were always a hot woman.

Towards trannies I have straight male attraction so I am willing to bang but find you less attractive if I know you were a guy.

Having a dick is a major flaw etc.

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, Autismcel and sub5c3l
Ban worthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, okok, tempelcat4 and 2 others
Towards trannies I have straight male attraction
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and dannydipss
Having a dick is NOT a major flaw.

I would NEVER EVER in my life date a trans person. Cuz behind all of that they're the same like me, a coping subhuman. No sign of purity, just a disgusting creature. The beauty can't fool me.

But let's say I have a girlfriend who's born with a dick. And she's the most important thing in my life and I love her. She's a virgin and biologically female.

So I would not want her to cut it off, because that's just a gaping wound, not a pussy. It's not gay even if i touch it then

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, blackpilled I lost and barettrealrx
Having a dick is NOT a major flaw.

I would NEVER EVER in my life date a trans person. Cuz behind all of that they're the same like me, a coping subhuman. No sign of purity, just a disgusting creature. The beauty can't fool me.

But let's say I have a girlfriend who's born with a dick. And she's the most important thing in my life and I love her. She's a virgin and biologically female.

So I would not want her to cut it off, because that's just a gaping wound, not a pussy. It's not gay even if i touch it then
Are you straight head james?

If so there was a youtube video saying you were starting to want to date femboys like Margot Robbie with a dick.

WTF is this femboy larp and trying to look like a skinny guy.

If your trans

Hormones

Remove the dick

Brazilian Butt Lift

Tit implants

Facial feminization

Hipp padding

etc

Look like an actual hot woman and delete your old life, trick people into thinking you were always a hot woman.

Towards trannies I have straight male attraction so I am willing to bang but find you less attractive if I know you were a guy.

Having a dick is a major flaw etc.

Nigga why are you talking about trans even if they passed as females they are still chad only jfl but why the fuck would any nigger ever want to fuck a tranny

Are you straight head james?

If so there was a youtube video saying you were starting to want to date femboys like Margot Robbie with a dick.
I'm not him but he's my friend

his name is curly head james tho better known as James Sapphire.

he made crazy videos and statements before but he became a better person now he stopped doing drugs, he deleted his looksmax account, he's just living a chill life now working on his music.
He is amazing

• Love it
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
Nigga why are you talking about trans even if they passed as females they are still chad only jfl but why the fuck would any nigger ever want to fuck a tranny
IDK

the trans community is a parallele universe to the looksmaxxing community

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrankOcean and blackpilled I lost