Transfering to a university in less than a week.

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Gonna be living in the dorms. If I dont get any pussy this school year, then it’s truly over. Wish me luck:p

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, House Lannister and Arcturus
Good luck bro, I have university this upcoming week. Pretty excited.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Tell me ur bf% and I will tell you if you can get pussy

I'm so Happy i ended college. High cortisol shit, Always had to study and had 0 time to get a social life

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I can't wait to get the fuck out of college and start working man. Fuck this shit I get mogged everywhere I go on campus and I can't bring my desktop here

• +1
I can't wait to get the fuck out of college and start working man. Fuck this shit I get mogged everywhere I go on campus and I can't bring my desktop here.
I feel you man. Working is so much more rewarding than this school shit. I’m just glad im not gonna be at this shitty community college anymore. I’ll finally be away from home and in a place where theres actually girls to interact with.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
hustlers university i hope.

WELCOME TO HUSTLER'S UNIVERSITY 2.0
A community where me and dozens of War Room soldiers will teach YOU exactly how to make money.
This is a community where you will have access to stock analysis, options plays, crypto analysis, DeFi, E-commerce, Copywriting, Freelancing, Flipping, Financial planning, Business management and more.

Every professor is verified by me personally. Each one of them is making anywhere from 10k to 500k a month in their select field.
I chose fields that ANYONE ANYWHERE can do NOW to get rich.
No bullshit, no fluff, just hard hitting lessons in making money.
Full resources, full lesson plans, everything you need to get rich and it all starts with you making your first money TODAY.

And, it's $49 to enroll TODAY.
You have no more excuses, I just took them all away.
Buckle up.
It's time to get rich.
Welcome to Hustler's University 2.0

• JFL
hustlers university i hope.

WELCOME TO HUSTLER'S UNIVERSITY 2.0
A community where me and dozens of War Room soldiers will teach YOU exactly how to make money.
This is a community where you will have access to stock analysis, options plays, crypto analysis, DeFi, E-commerce, Copywriting, Freelancing, Flipping, Financial planning, Business management and more.

Every professor is verified by me personally. Each one of them is making anywhere from 10k to 500k a month in their select field.
I chose fields that ANYONE ANYWHERE can do NOW to get rich.
No bullshit, no fluff, just hard hitting lessons in making money.
Full resources, full lesson plans, everything you need to get rich and it all starts with you making your first money TODAY.

And, it's $49 to enroll TODAY.
You have no more excuses, I just took them all away.
Buckle up.
It's time to get rich.
Welcome to Hustler's University 2.0
42A72078 6B89 4E70 A06E F62B9AC3DF08