Transgenderism should be Illegalized

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Seriously the most degenerate shit ever

If you were born a man, you should stay a man till death

Same goes for if you were born a woman, then you should stay a woman

This country is falling apart decade by decade

It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Ethnicope, LordNorwood and 2 others
You stay - Your physical appearance just changes.
Also should be none of your worries - They can't change their primal genes.
Once they realize their main mission as an organism - which is to reproduce - isn't fullfilled, they delve in deep depression and turn back to their original gender - or kill themselves.
So they are mentally ill cash cows for hormone and pharmaceutical companies. That's it bro.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope, PenileFacialSurgery and Short Ugly and Brown
Funny coming from you given your only chance at escaping inceldon is by transitionmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Truecel14, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
Funny coming from you given your only chance at escaping inceldon is by transitionmaxxing
you may be right about that

but ill never become a woman, NEVER

I would rather die as a failed man, than live as an ascended transgender piece of garbage

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Youre not fooling anybody faggot

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Short Ugly and Brown
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
No one has ever been born a man and died a woman.

• +1
Reactions: noped and OOGABOOGA
Seriously the most degenerate shit ever

If you were born a man, you should stay a man till death

Same goes for if you were born a woman, then you should stay a woman

This country is falling apart decade by decade

It's over
Same goes for these LGBTQ retards there should be a serial killer who targets these degenerates. Any and all intelligence agencies reading this I will never take part in any of these activities I discuss.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
projection

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 3962 and Short Ugly and Brown
You stay - Your physical appearance just changes.
Also should be none of your worries - They can't change their primal genes.
Once they realize their main mission as an organism - which is to reproduce - isn't fullfilled, they delve in deep depression and turn back to their original gender - or kill themselves.
So they are mentally ill cash cows for hormone and pharmaceutical companies. That's it bro.
Ur mentality on life also changes because of estrogen
projection
Ikr. This nigga posted cum tributes for his underage oneitus on a looksmaxxing site, he has no ground to stand on for calling other people weird.

Ur mentality on life also changes because of estrogen

Ikr. This nigga posted cum tributes for his underage oneitus on a looksmaxxing site, he has no ground to stand on for calling other people weird.
That was beyond dirty and disgusting of me

She deserves far far better treatment as the perfect person she is, I am ashamed of what I did and the sick person I've become of as a result of my lust for her affection

I would apologize to her a million times if she gave me the honor to

Im very far below her level and both of us know that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feanor and Deleted member 3962

She deserves far far better treatment as the perfect person she is, I am ashamed of what I did and the sick person I've become of as a result of my lust for her affection

Ur below trannies too

• +1
why traps are hot

why traps are hot
Ezgifcom optimize5

if u get what i mean 😳 :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

have some self-respect. stop worshipping her, it's creepy and needy. she isn't perfect, you just put her on a pedestal. fact is, acting like that in or out of her presence will never help you.

it's scary to think you might actually come close to sex with a trap without knowing, in degenerate shitholes like NL it's possible

• +1
have some self-respect. stop worshipping her, it's creepy and needy. she isn't perfect, you just put her on a pedestal. fact is, acting like that in or out of her presence will never help you.
I can't respect myself after thinking I ever had a chance with her

what a foolish person I was to think myself, a 2.5-3/10 truecel, had a shot at getting to be the boyfriend of a 9-9.5/10 girl like her

her, as well as the rest of my classmates were probably appalled in disgust when they found out it was me that was the one who wrote the love letter

I can't respect myself after thinking I ever had a chance with her

what a foolish person I was to think myself, a 2.5-3/10 truecel, had a shot at getting to be the boyfriend of a 9-9.5/10 girl like her

her, as well as the rest of my classmates were probably appalled in disgust when they found out such a loser was the one writing the love letters
life will go on, and there will be 1000+ girls that you wish you could be with. and you will forget about this one. but worshipping any of them will repel any chance you have. what you're doing now obviously doesn't work, so change what your're doing. jfl that you are writing love letters, that is the behaviour you should avoid

• Hmm...
life will go on, and there will be 1000+ girls that you wish you could be with. and you will forget about this one. but worshipping any of them will repel any chance you have. what you're doing now obviously doesn't work, so change what your're doing. jfl that you are writing love letters, that is the behaviour you should avoid
thats not me

I've been into only 3 chicks my entire life, one when I was 11, one when I was 14, and my oneitis at 17

I dont just go around chasing girls and writing love letters to everyone, I only did that for my oneitis