Transracial skin texture studies.

T

tyronmaxxing

Iron
So, I'm doing research for skincare products specifically aimed at black anons since most of the content I see on here as well as tiktok and most places on the Internet is aimed at white folks. I'm trying to develop a routine with products that are scientifically proven to be best for people with subsaharan skin colour and texture but the issue is that I'm struggling to find sources and articles on this. I kinda just go on Google scholar or whatever and just search black skin or African skin texture studies. If anyone has any stuff on this to help me with my research please give. I'm gonna make a thread for my black brothers to help them ascend and hope it makes it on to BOTB.

Cheers

Why would a skin product work on white skin? And not on black skin the same?

Lololll , naah bro , you probably not gonna find anything

Try searching it on tiktok

Why would a skin product work on white skin? And not on black skin the same?

Lololll , naah bro , you probably not gonna find anything
I know that black skin need to apply more styrsanase inhibitors and glycolic acid is a bit different and can lead to hyper pigmentation and our skin holds moisture differently and tends to be more dry. But yeah, I'm researching at the moment.

I know that black skin need to apply more styrsanase inhibitors and glycolic acid is a bit different and can lead to hyper pigmentation and our skin holds moisture differently and tends to be more dry. But yeah, I'm researching at the moment.
Souuund interesting, try looking at tiktok